Nov 24, 2019
An easy hack to move past this is to go into the console and enter

endless=""
Personally I would go with endless=endgame instead.

question there are two scene with azula i have unlocked the first one what about the second one do we need to wait for the next update? and i hope we get optiona later to go to the rooms of the girls and ask for some fun
Did you build a room for Azula already?

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
how can i do this makotot onöy öets me upgrade the store
You have to be able to activate the console, which involves either using a separate program I don't remember the name of, or using a text editor to change a file in the renpy directory of the game. Inside the game folder, go to renpy\common\ ( in linux and Mac that's renpy/common/) and open the file 00console.rpy in a text editor. Change the line that says
config.console = False
to
config.console = True
be careful to make it look exactly like that--capital and lowercase letters matter in renpy.

Then, when you're back in the game, you press shift-O (the capital letter o) to get into the console.
On that new grey screen, type

endless=endgame

Then hit enter and press escape to get back to the game. Then when you get to the end of the event after Silvia reaches 20/20 affection, the game will not spit up and die.

Or, you could wait until the next update.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Personally I would go with endless=endgame instead.

Did you build a room for Azula already?
@excalibertypo

Yes I did mean endgame... I don't know how that went pass me before.. Also, I think I fixed the error regarding sayer mc not defined so it will be good for next update...

how can i do this makotot onöy öets me upgrade the store
Raise Makoto's affection to 10 after buying her contract.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I always surprise myself with how many people still use Windows XP.

I assume setting `RENPY_LESS_UPDATES` could help? I'll just blindly guess it is a bug on ctypes library.
and where do i put this? the game will not launch at all, you hit enter and nothing even shows in task manager. it's not the only game that does this btw, when i tried them on win7 i found this static image that pops up first as it launches the game.
so i'm assuming that has something to do with it since before they added that, it worked fine.
also nothing wrong with xp!

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
@excalibertypo

Yes I did mean endgame... I don't know how that went pass me before.. Also, I think I fixed the error regarding sayer mc not defined so it will be good for next update...

Raise Makoto's affection to 10 after buying her contract.
i did this already but there is no upgrade home option or somethign like this

Nov 24, 2019
and where do i put this? the game will not launch at all, you hit enter and nothing even shows in task manager. it's not the only game that does this btw, when i tried them on win7 i found this static image that pops up first as it launches the game.
so i'm assuming that has something to do with it since before they added that, it worked fine.
also nothing wrong with xp!
Once the image is displayed, Ren'Py has already done quite a number of things, so I would bet it is failing before.
(You can pass this flag with environment.txt file or by passing it via commandline, but as it seems something is clearly broken, you might want to report to Ren'Py upstream instead)

The "easiest" way if you want some serious support, would be trying to launch it via cmd (the commandline for those more familiar with it), and seeing the message it'll probably give there.

Another solution would be downloading and trying to run the game from there. Probably the SDK will fail to launch (and even if it launches, "The Question" game which ships in along Ren'Py will fail as well). Then you'll be able to be able to obtain support from PyTom as Ren'Py supports Windows XP officially.

Do note that you need video drivers up to date. Most problems which Windows XP gets are for outdated drivers.

For reference, to use Ren'Py games released in 2021 and forwards you will be needing, according to PyTom:

PyTom said:
This release also raises the minimum requirements to run a Ren'Py game. It is now required that a user's computer have OpenGL 2, DirectX 9, OpenGL ES 2, or WebGL to run Ren'Py. The model-based renderer requires OpenGL ES 3 or WebGL 2.
PS. If you never submitted a bug report before, consider reading . It is kinda like the universal manual on how to make useful bug reports, it has a TL;DR on the bottom as well.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I just met Rita....
Is someone a fan of Brandon Varnell?
Or To Love-Ru? lol

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
So I just met Rita....
Is someone a fan of Brandon Varnell?
Or To Love-Ru? lol
Hmm, I've never heard of Brandon Vernell but I like to think I'm being pretty original in my writing. I certainly draw inspiration from manga/games I've read/played in the past. Unfortunately, I don't have much time for that anymore... Do you have any good recommendations? I tried watching RE:Zero but found it unbearable.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hmm, I've never heard of Brandon Vernell but I like to think I'm being pretty original in my writing. I certainly draw inspiration from manga/games I've read/played in the past. Unfortunately, I don't have much time for that anymore... Do you have any good recommendations? I tried watching RE:Zero but found it unbearable.
Brandon Varnell is an author and fellow weeb, he specializes in Harem Fiction. He's got a number of books published through Amazon/audible, and one of the love interests of his A Most Unlikely Hero book series talks just like Rita, complete with exaggerated titles and "Ohahahaha" laugh so I thought there might be some inspiration drawn from there. But that's cool, just some awesome parallels.

Though if you'd ever want to get into reading harem-lit, i've got recommendations. lol

Love the game so far, the anime feel is strong with this one which in my opinion is a very good thing. I am really looking forward to more content with all the characters. Though I was a little sad that the mom dropped her stockings for her scene. lol
Good job so far!

Reactions: JYPGames

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Brandon Varnell is an author and fellow weeb, he specializes in Harem Fiction. He's got a number of books published through Amazon/audible, and one of the love interests of his A Most Unlikely Hero book series talks just like Rita, complete with exaggerated titles and "Ohahahaha" laugh so I thought there might be some inspiration drawn from there. But that's cool, just some awesome parallels.

Though if you'd ever want to get into reading harem-lit, i've got recommendations. lol

Love the game so far, the anime feel is strong with this one which in my opinion is a very good thing. I am really looking forward to more content with all the characters. Though I was a little sad that the mom dropped her stockings for her scene. lol
Good job so far!
Thanks, I hope you look forward to the next update.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes