SteppenBro

Apr 10, 2020
The moment that i enter free roam and open interactions with someone, i get an error screen("an exception has occurred."). If i attempt to press "ignore" they just keep happening like crazy.

ginkamikaze

Oct 20, 2019
srsly people just play the fckin game or make your own... everyone is a couch QB... as far as I can see the game has majority support but a few assholes just love to rile the dev up... lay off your soy lattes girls, they ain't good for ya...

Jul 25, 2020
5.How is the rest of the world reactting to this?
Even if the law is in the town, I doupt the rest of the world would just go with it.
the rest of the world doesnt matter, unless they chose to go to war over it, they cant dictate what another country chooses to do, no matter how stupid it may be.

they could do other things like embargoes, but we find out in the story that certain countries and powerful ppl outside are using the law to thier advantage, such as forced marriages.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
the rest of the world doesnt matter, unless they chose to go to war over it, they cant dictate what another country chooses to do, no matter how stupid it may be.

they could do other things like embargoes, but we find out in the story that certain countries and powerful ppl outside are using the law to thier advantage, such as forced marriages.
Even if they can't dictate, I'm sure as hell there'd be a lot protestors or maybe help organizations.

Also, I wanna know more about the later, even if it's legal in this country, doesn't mean it's legal in other countries.
Or is it legal there as well?
I mean if a polical individual or someone else just bought a wife, there'd probably a big scandal or controversy.
And even if it was done secretly, wouldn't it be ssuspicious to suddenly marry a woman from a country known for selling women?
Do they change their ID and such?

Also, why would other countries even need to buy women?
Doupt it's for cheap labor.

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
  • You all are taking the story/game a lot more seriously than it is supposed to be taken
  • We can't ignore the fact that magic is involved so it might be a part of the curse that people of the outside world may not even know about it.
  • maybe when someone goes from the inside to the outside, your memory is erased.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
  • You all are taking the story/game a lot more seriously than it is supposed to be taken
  • We can't ignore the fact that magic is involved so it might be a part of the curse that people of the outside world may not even know about it.
  • maybe when someone goes from the inside to the outside, your memory is erased.
  • To be fair, with things like, a group of girls killed of off screen, another one sentenced to be executed and one almost dying on screen while coughing blood...the game itself takes it serious, so people will look at it seriously.
  • It was already established at the beginning that the town is famous for this law and the curse is very well known.
  • Nothing so far implies that.
Also, nothing really wrong with taking things to serious, it means we're invested in the game.

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
  • To be fair, with things like, a group of girls killed of off screen, another one sentenced to be executed and one almost dying on screen while coughing blood...the game itself takes it serious, so people will look at it seriously.
  • It was already established at the beginning that the town is famous for this law and the curse is very well known.
  • Nothing so far implies that.
Also, nothing really wrong with taking things to serious, it means we're invested in the game.
You have got a point but in my opinion the dev has a tendency to explore and include many dark and serious things in the game but the overall mood of the game remains very light (similar to a fairy tale) and none of the characters explore the gravity of the situation and even joke around about it that is why I drew that conclusion. And i am not saying taking the game seriously has any problem i, myself gave my theory as to why the people outside might be ignoring whatever is happening inside.
What i am saying that the way this game is written (i.e. it includes many characters which show behaviour which is similar to that of a cartoon than to a real human being such as the princess), there will be a lot of loopholes in the game if we try to judge it from a human's point of view.
There are a lot of games where the realism is very high, over there such a debate is plausible but here we are indirectly debating like, "How can animals speak in a story".

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
You have got a point but in my opinion the dev has a tendency to explore and include many dark and serious things in the game but the overall mood of the game remains very light (similar to a fairy tale) and none of the characters explore the gravity of the situation and even joke around about it that is why I drew that conclusion. And i am not saying taking the game seriously has any problem i, myself gave my theory as to why the people outside might be ignoring whatever is happening inside.
What i am saying that the way this game is written (i.e. it includes many characters which show behaviour which is similar to that of a cartoon than to a real human being such as the princess), there will be a lot of loopholes in the game if we try to judge it from a human's point of view.
There are a lot of games where the realism is very high, over there such a debate is plausible but here we are indirectly debating like, "How can animals speak in a story".
Fair enough.

It is just hard thought not to take it too serious when the story talks about people dying and Magilou almsot causing the death of her sister.

That makes me wonder, will she face any consequences for this?
The princess herself said that the artifact was illegal and forbidden.
And seeing how dedicated and obsessed she is with upholding the law, I doupt she'd just let things pass.

And I hope the MC will become more active in the future...fingers crossed.

Now just gotta wait for next update.

Reactions: Pr0man and ukaking

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Would be nice to have sleep / skip time buttons on the overmap. Is the first night a scarlet law or not? Because earlier characters tell you it is then later on Altina didn't have one

Reactions: Bob Jared

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Hey guys,
I just uploaded my game. I really hope you enjoy it. I worked really hard on trying to make the scenes look good. This update includes:

• 3 New H-scenes
  • Very long, weeby lore scenes that might make you cringe
  • Small changes (e.g. background changes)

Please continue supporting me in the future. Thank you for playing my game. It might be a while before the next update.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Scarlet Law [v0.1.8b Part 2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.25 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 339 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 304 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
I bought a contract and it still says I have to buy it even though I saw the scenes and now the game wont continue for some reason

Reactions: AngelDemands

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Damn you sandbox!!!
I'm here for some good time not to work!
Description gives the vibe of 'grind your ass off to see some worthwhile content'. Hope I'm wrong.
Good luck for the project

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey, so has there only been a single update to this game? I could have sworn that I saw it on here for other updates...but maybe I'm wrong.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Hey, so has there only been a single update to this game? I could have sworn that I saw it on here for other updates...but maybe I'm wrong.
Okay, I'm not the only 1 then lol. I know I've downloaded at least 1-2 times for the updated content (not including the first initial download). This will make 2-3

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
stuck on buy vieras scarley contract 25,000
i have worked / for da money and does not buy?
wont progress any further?
please advise?
I have the same problem and I cannot move forward I have the money to buy the contract but no such contract appears

Maxcham

Aug 7, 2018
in the the event with ferry were she lay on the bed and talks about what she can do she sayes patreon redacted even if i have the patreon edition

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes