Blastoffff...

Mar 2, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 283, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

what to do please help.

Nov 24, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what to do please help.
Uhm... Delete the whole directory, and download a new copy. Extract and run.

If it did not find the start label, then your game is corrupted and quite likely beyond repair besides a full, clean reinstall of it.

(PS. There's a difference between "installing to the system" and the "clean reinstall" I used here; Under no circumstances run a RenPy game as admin! Savegames should not be lost, but you may want to backup game/save folder just in case.)

Reactions: JYPGames
Sep 4, 2020
How the MC think's kinda dumb for me I don't know why the Dev do that but it's turning me off and the H-Scenes for every 10 points you add it's not worthy . I mean I don't mind grinding but the exchange for that should be worthwhile and it's kinda dumb for the dev to put story in every grinding 10 points . But still good luck

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
How the MC think's kinda dumb for me I don't know why the Dev do that but it's turning me off and the H-Scenes for every 10 points you add it's not worthy . I mean I don't mind grinding but the exchange for that should be worthwhile and it's kinda dumb for the dev to put story in every grinding 10 points . But still good luck
I skip the grind by editing saves. Add 9 points, then "grind" 1 point - "ding!" no grind ;)
Makes the game playable.

Reactions: Yamemai

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Holy fuck, the MC is a complete and utter dumbass. Why would you make an MC like this? For comedic purposes? Well, it's not working

Reactions: HogRocket

KingArthur_666

Jun 17, 2020
Okay, so, I need some help. Right now I have 10,500$ on hands, but can't buy Makoto's contract. Is it is a bug, or I meant to lvl up other girls affection first? 'cause rn all girls have 10 or more affection... (except for Makoto, who have "maxed" affection)
(picrelated shows that I do have quest to buy her contract, but on second picture you can see what contracts I can buy right now)

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Yeah, this game is utter trash. The MC ruins it for me. I'd be afraid of offing myself if I played any longer.

eVEn THoUgH rItA hAS KiLled MUltIpLe PEoPle(ANd wANts tO KIlL mE)iT'd bE wROnG tO pUrCHaSe hER sCaRLET cONtRaCt!
Sorry that you feel that way. But to clarify Rita has never said that she killed anyone. She's "taken people out" which (I'm assuming English isn't your native language) doesn't necessarily mean someone died. MC is trying to be a good person by not completely ruining someone's life completely just because of a school fight. I'm happy that you tried your very best to read and understand what's going on though. Good luck in finding your dream game. See ya!

Last edited:

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
I can understand why you think that way. I'm trying to portray MC as a good person who isn't trying to be a scumbag and fuck and own everything he sees. Also, I think if you click 20 times in a normal VN you don't usually get much either but hey, you do you. You strike me as a person who doesn't read dialog and just skips to scenes. But you know, there are plenty of games like that. See ya WaifuCollector

Last edited:
Reactions: MD27 and 6joker6

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
First discovery
I really like the game, the story, it's well written and everything. Full of offbeat humour(y)
But ... It's really hard to play the role of an idiot, or even a complete moron. MC is really not a gifted one! :rolleyes:
He's adorable but he's really dumb! "Il est con comme une valise !"
And his sister is "une vraie tête à claques" ! kind of "a pain in the ass". For me, she's really the least sympathetic person in the story
I'm happy that you enjoy the game. She's actually the most popular character, strangely enough.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
It is so obvious that the staff is controlling Rita in that duel. That staff is pretty much evil it appears to want revenge on the Mordio family for killing it's original master. It needs to be destroyed.

It should be obvious to any of them but not a single one of them idiots can see it.. Rita, Laureate, Magilou, and MC. Just how damn naive and blind are the people in Scarlet?
A lot of storytelling is written in a way that the PLAYER (you) should be able to deduce what's going on and the CHARACTERS (meaning in-game NPC) don't figure it out until later so that you can appreciate their reaction when they learn the truth. Happy that you know the lore so far though.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Okay, yes, sorry for bothering, I really just had to improve other girls before unlocking of Makoto contract.
Don't be sorry and I'm happy that you figured it out. I think you asked this question in the discord but I'm assuming u no longered needed help by the time I was available.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
JYPGames
I really like your game, its one of the few I actively wait for, getting ready to see this new update... I can see this game hanging around for a long time to come, good premise good execution if a bit too grindy but otherwise great game. hoping for the best for you and yours...

Reactions: ZoePen and Exektion

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Scarlet Law [v0.1.8 Part 3] [JYP Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 744 MB / 373 MB - ScarletLaw-0.1.8c-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 709 MB / 338 MB - ScarletLaw-0.1.8c-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
the grinding in this game is 100% useless im enjoying the story (even if the MC is just a dumbass) but the grinding feels like just an excuse to extend gameplay with no actual substance or story... tldr way less grinding more actual interesting interactions with the girls would make this game way better also im sorry but makoto looks nothing like a guy the idea that one would actually mistake her as one blows my mind

AngelDemands

Jan 19, 2020
so i cant continue with the story because is telling me that i haven't purchase the viera contract and the thing is i already purchase that contract.

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
So Dev please believe i am not trying to insult you it is your game and you do you BUT just about every other comment here is about how dumb people think the MC is that is by far the biggest negative for your game yet chapter after chapter you do nothing and provide no feed back into why you made the guy into a doormat if you are dead set on him being that way at least add the femdom tag as that would make more sense , if not PLEASE give the guy a backbone i am not saying make him a douche you have that right in him, but you can be firm with people without being a dick if you manage to do that you could elevate what is a good game story wise into a great one.

Reactions: Forgotted
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes