Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Purchase vierra's contract is what i'm supposed to do rn well what the quest log says atleast. But I can't buy it anywhere something I'm missing? Pretty sure I freed her from the prison already... and laureate doesn't have a purchase option either.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
hmmm, the patch doesn't seem to work on some lines.

For example, when estelle and MC do the thigh job, after the teacher lady calls them roomies instead of siblings "I just saw roomies going at it"

Now if only some "Unnofficial" fix could change this....

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Purchase vierra's contract is what i'm supposed to do rn well what the quest log says atleast. But I can't buy it anywhere something I'm missing? Pretty sure I freed her from the prison already... and laureate doesn't have a purchase option either.
You have to TALK with Laureate once to find the price. That should open the ability to purchase on a subsequent visit to Town Hall.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
You have to TALK with Laureate once to find the price. That should open the ability to purchase on a subsequent visit to Town Hall.
Tried that a couple times already mate it also shows in my quest log 25k but it doesn't appear as an option to purchase :D...

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Just checked my current game. It shows in my purchase contract menu. I tried the Town Hall at Late Noon on Day 106. I'm still saving to make the purchase.

Oct 28, 2019
im having the exact same problem

Reactions: Chaosborn
Oct 28, 2019
Yea... and I'm pretty sure i bought her before and got her out of prison...
i definately did, but the patch that came after that one immediately broke it, and i really dont want to have to restart with all that pointless grinding for money. i went out of my way to get to 100K so i wouldnt have issues for awhile, and i dont want to have to go back to that

Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
i definately did, but the patch that came after that one immediately broke it, and i really dont want to have to restart with all that pointless grinding for money. i went out of my way to get to 100K so i wouldnt have issues for awhile, and i dont want to have to go back to that
Yea the grinding def holds me back too so let's hope the dev can fix it.

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
Yea the grinding def holds me back too so let's hope the dev can fix it.
It is possible to change the money in the console. The variable in the game is 'money', so you would write

money = 30000

or whatever in the console. Getting access to the console is covered in other posts on this site. I get access by editing renpy/common/00_console.rpy, but there are utilities that do the same thing.

Last edited:

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
First discovery
I really like the game, the story, it's well written and everything. Full of offbeat humour(y)
But ... It's really hard to play the role of an idiot, or even a complete moron. MC is really not a gifted one! :rolleyes:
He's adorable but he's really dumb! "Il est con comme une valise !"
And his sister is "une vraie tête à claques" ! kind of "a pain in the ass". For me, she's really the least sympathetic person in the story

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
One of, if not THE, worst MC's out there. If they happen to continue this game, I really hope they fix that. Or, if they are going to keep him as it, then plz add the female domination tag... because he is simply that wimpy/passive

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Personally I just wanna know in which direction the MC is going...
At the beginning, he seemingly hated the law and wanted to do everything to save the ones he loved, but later, when almost all of the other girls more or less fell on his lap, he seemes to be kind enjoying the thought of being someone's master.

Also, still wondering if there'll be any consequences for what Magilou almost did to her sister.

Reactions: Forgotted

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It is so obvious that the staff is controlling Rita in that duel. That staff is pretty much evil it appears to want revenge on the Mordio family for killing it's original master. It needs to be destroyed.

It should be obvious to any of them but not a single one of them idiots can see it.. Rita, Laureate, Magilou, and MC. Just how damn naive and blind are the people in Scarlet?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Personally I just wanna know in which direction the MC is going...
At the beginning, he seemingly hated the law and wanted to do everything to save the ones he loved, but later, when almost all of the other girls more or less fell on his lap, he seemes to be kind enjoying the thought of being someone's master.

Also, still wondering if there'll be any consequences for what Magilou almost did to her sister.
Actually only one scene does not fit the MC and that is the scene at the store.. He has not slept with any of them aside the obligatory law. So unless he truly loves her than it's contradictory to most of the story.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes