estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.16

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1174 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
just to share my opinion. while the lil sister character has her rare (VERY VERY RARE) moments of cuteness i genuinely despise her. if i could be allowed the in game choice to let her contract be bought by some scummy bastard i would do it in a heart beat just so i wouldn't have to put up with her. the rest are fine. enjoyable even. but her constant cock-blocking ass can burn in hell for eternity for all i care. there. opinion shared.

Reactions: Bse and Lord Kentus

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
just to share my opinion. while the lil sister character has her rare (VERY VERY RARE) moments of cuteness i genuinely despise her. if i could be allowed the in game choice to let her contract be bought by some scummy bastard i would do it in a heart beat just so i wouldn't have to put up with her. the rest are fine. enjoyable even. but her constant cock-blocking ass can burn in hell for eternity for all i care. there. opinion shared.
So basically you don't like Tsundere because that is what she is... she is jealous but does not want to admit it.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
So basically you don't like Tsundere because that is what she is... she is jealous but does not want to admit it.
tsundere's aren't that bad. when that type of character first came about it was way milder. now you these versions that throw dudes under the bus for every little thing from being a sexual deviant, a molester, an abuser, or he himself is constantly taken advantage of or beaten himself and the guy can't do a damn thing but stand there a take it because "simp<QUEEN GIRL" syndrome. and of course she can't be wrong. it's just utterly insufferable. using the term HATE for tsundere is the mildest word i can use this type of tsundere. if she was like the original mild one then it's fine. but this constant bs like in this game is just not funny and i tend to just speed through her crap and ignore her.

Reactions: Lord Kentus

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So after i play the "new" update... I ask myself... 1 . MC is 16 years old... Learning is -10. 2 Sister Estell or so Age 12-14 behavior . Annoying akting. 3 Story MC akt from Beta male to spinless and when Worthless acting in story . I have the feeling the target Group for this game is 8-16 years old. ? My mind to it... Bye maybe you change some so i do not have a feeling of Childplay Hentai game censored it and yep Target grp. fit.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its been a very long time since I played this game and wanted to try it again.
Its beed over a year since and since I started it from the start again I ran into this error.

Can't find the audio/MP3 file or something like that.
Can one of you get this to the dev please.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes