SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
There's rooms where the top platform is too high to reach, I was trapped because of this.
there aren't, this game has the whole "hold jump longer to reach maximum height" thing. There's no place you can actually get stuck in but some of the higher platforms really are unreasonably tight with the timing. A few platforms could stand to be lowered a bit.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

RandomN123

Nov 21, 2022
Hello, can someone tell me, there's only 3 bosses in this moment, right? Or I have the demo version or something like that?

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Wanted to say if the dev ever swings by, I bought the game on steam. This is a prime example of a game well done mixing hentai + and great gameplay together, no need to reinvent the wheel, just do a good job. My respects to the dev for the amazing pixel art and smooth gameplay. Added to my steam library. Nice to have a good hentai game, recently been lots of trash.

Cedorin

Mar 27, 2019
Should be a reminder to people that this game is considered in early access...
The absolute audacity of thinking that a game which has "1.1.1" in it's main menu is a complete game (with some patches to boot).
I mean, I guess it's on us stinking pirates, yarr-harring past steam's page where it's indeed stated that game is in early access, but you'd think dev would put some sort of indication that game is not finished. Like I dunno, "this game is in development, please check back from time to time, things might change :)"

Dec 2, 2019
Wanted to say if the dev ever swings by, I bought the game on steam. This is a prime example of a game well done mixing hentai + and great gameplay together, no need to reinvent the wheel, just do a good job. My respects to the dev for the amazing pixel art and smooth gameplay. Added to my steam library. Nice to have a good hentai game, recently been lots of trash.
1675106725654.png
I do the same thing to support devs, but i usually play pirates version from this site. To much work with swaping steam accounts, turning discord in this invisible status etc. Do You know a way to hide game completly on steam?

I also recommend You:
Max Gentleman: sexy business, cost of survive, overtopia and queen brothel. Only first is available to buy on steam, rest are single/few person projects on patreon. Cost of survive is actually complete, and dude is doing new game - Revenge but patreon ban him for in game content from previous game xd Worth to check!

Cureblaze00

Dec 18, 2020
Lol while i will admit the ratio of H to game is like 2:8 the gaming side of me loves it! Progression is pretty dang great. I didn't find it hard since i immediately found the keybinds and change them to something i'm comfortable learning the game with. Definitely needs a gallery mode for with up close personal camera controls. Nitpick: Can we make it all around and get some futa on Male scenes?

Reactions: MOMi303
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes