nulnil

May 18, 2021
Alright, is anyone else experiencing a bug where the text doesn't progress?
Nevermind, it seems reseting controls THEN exiting out of the game fixes this.

Looks like this is caused by re-assigning the confirm/talk key in any way.

WolfLord2587

Sep 21, 2022
there is a new update for this game you know if you check it on steam there is now 1.1.3 update version of the game with more content.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
1.1.3 status: Most of the retrieved Gallery have to be retrieved again, which requires a but of RNG luck. Also, the game ends at level 3-4.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
1.1.3 status: Most of the retrieved Gallery have to be retrieved again, which requires a but of RNG luck. Also, the game ends at level 3-4.
It seemed to me that the game is not completed - because the heroine ALWAYS dies after the boss. There is no logic, normal ending... everything feels like a DEMO version -_- ... I liked previous works more (a parody of old Castlevania) This game took more from Metroid , game - weakest in terms of content ...
It was necessary to introduce other characters(playable) , their abilities (features) ... choosing the right SWORD and pumped FIST OF FIRE = you become a killing machine ... I even speedrun in the hope of seeing a different ending. OR do I need to collect all the diaries? O_O well, this mission is not feasible because the map is created randomly and I just don't want to do it ...-_-

Valdemarus

Jun 17, 2019
Thanks to those who replied. I removed the space and logged in from another browser, but it began to require a decryption key.

Reactions: RedAries
Oct 13, 2022
wish we cud teleport to the new zones if we beat the boss insted doing evry time we die from the start
But that's the idea of a roguelike, amassing random improvements in the run that make it easier or more difficult.
The way I see it, the game is already quite accessible on difficulty, as purchasing weapon upgrades is easy, with a higher level weapon the first floors become easy.

Reactions: nazuky

nulnil

May 18, 2021
But that's the idea of a roguelike, amassing random improvements in the run that make it easier or more difficult.
The way I see it, the game is already quite accessible on difficulty, as purchasing weapon upgrades is easy, with a higher level weapon the first floors become easy.
He's suggesting that because the first floors become a chore to get through, primarily due to the upgrades you get.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
New character is going to serve a lot of importance the further in development the game gets!

Thanks for the share. Re-used animations are still a little annoying but it looks like they are going in the right direction with the new dungeon, level design and animation wise.

NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE SEXY TIME WITH THE BOSSES IS STILL PAINFUL :(

UPDATE 1.2.3 FIXES THIS! :)

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ScarletMaiden-1.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes