Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Mebbe this will be nice. He does seem to get a lot of flack for how he's handled Scarlet Law. Let's hope a fresh start will turn positive results. As long as the writing doesn't get too wacky, I still think the justification for Makoto joining the harem in his main game is dumb for example. So let's see if this one is more coherent.

AND PLEASE ease up on sassy comments about development and fan polls from the characters. There's funny 4th wall stuff but, that just distracts and causes negative feedback.

Reactions: kotomaran

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
Tbh I share the concern of the comment section about devs productivity, but ill try this since I have a fondness for SL.
Good luck dev!

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I think I'll keep an eye on this. Hopefully the accursed dream sequence can be made up for in the future. At least it's not like those games that do teaser scenes of planned content to qualify for tags. Although it's gonna be a hard sell if there's no choice to actually be nice, yeah being paragon is boring for some but calling someone "it" just rubs me the wrong way.

Don't get me wrong this guy seems way cooler then the one from the main game. This guy isn't excrement in human form and you can mostly see why he acts the way he does.

Reactions: Chris2041

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
You know Maybe have a Good bunch of content in your "main project" before moving on to side projects. Scarlet Law feels empty from the time you rebooted it while I have not play the lastest release I did try the one before that and you did not even have the content from the first go round in it. Now we get a side Project that will take time from getting any Scarlet Law content done no matter how much you focus on this or Law, Law still suffers.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Unlikely, the only reason they ever abandoned a game was because of legal issues. (Nintendo).
It wasn't over Nintendo contacting them, it was over the risk of that happening.

"How do you know?"

I was one of the ones who brought it up in the game thread. You can check it.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
can anyone tell me if this is still being continued, i mean developed or is the dev waiting on completing scarlet law first?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ScarletTrainer-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
I think it s stupid to have another project going when your first one is not even done. I think it s big waste of time working on the side project when you should finish the first project. :mad:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Macgamer and ubgu

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
any idea what planned tags are? looking for a lesbian tag specifically. I like my harem to fuck each other too...which is apparently uncommon. just curious.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hm, just making sure considering the previous one wont have impregnation of the incest characters. This one wont either right?

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Oh look JYPGames is making another milking machine. Are you going to call the fans of your second game "snowflakes" as well? Can't wait for the remakes. Good luck milking your Patrons on two fronts now.

Seriously - wake me up if this doesn't get abandoned/remade in less than a year. This guy has a well deserved reputation and it ain't for nothing...