Votes: 78 4.3%
  • Viktoria

Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The second and third girl from left to right (think its the mother) in the header were hot in chapter 1 but seems like I missed something cuz I never seen them again the next five chapters -.-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cariadult

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the whole plot of this game, gamer: their ordeal in the hands of the enemies,
while MC makes his painstakingly long and winded way back to them for the save.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The second and third girl from left to right (think its the mother) in the header were hot in chapter 1 but seems like I missed something cuz I never seen them again the next five chapters -.-

Mother is the blonde in the middle.

MC's first girlfriend is the second with the dark hair and black top.

They were both taken by the space pirate thingy's. The other 3 are with the MC.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Digging it so far.:cool:(y) The characters are rather well rendered and the animations are decent. The story is compelling and addictive, just how I like it!:devilish: One thing I would recommend is to get someone to edit the grammar in the dialogue. TBH, most first year English as a second language students have a better handle on the English language than what I am reading in this AVN. It's the only flaw I can find in this otherwise exceptional title. Great work! Finishing chapter six at present and ready for more!
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: TheDick69+

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That is the whole plot of this game, gamer: their ordeal in the hands of the enemies,
while MC makes his painstakingly long and winded way back to them for the save.
Mother is the blonde in the middle.

MC's first girlfriend is the second with the dark hair and black top.

They were both taken by the space pirate thingy's. The other 3 are with the MC.
It's good to see some friendly folks I already know here in the forum!:cool:(y)
Personally, I'm digging this title so far.:devilish:
Cheers! Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
seems to be not working all give a screen with no load options :FacePalm: Tried mega pixeldrain and workupload

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Scars of Fate [v0.6.1] [Silent77] + JokerLeader's Walkthrough Mod

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No, he's got a new one now.

He doesn't even know his old one is still alive.

I do miss Ingrid but Arana and Kiyoko are rather comforting to have around... :devilish:

The reunion is going to be beautifully awkward for MC and potentially painful once Ingrid learns of his more recent intimate activities... :unsure: He'll be in deep :poop::poop::poop::poop: then!!!

BTW... WTF was that with Jess at the makeshift shooting range? There was absolutely no way to opt out of that! MC has been a bit of rogue yet still a gentleman up until then... What the literal fuck was that???

Anyway... good to see you, Avaron1974.;) Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaron1974

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I wish to hell there was an option to literally reject some of the girls in this game, I'd reject Arana so damn fast, her behaviour is completely outrageous and she just 'lays claim' to the MC who is such goddamn pussy he can't even bring himself to admit that he already has a girlfriend (yes as far as he knows she is dead but most people don't go from mourning a loved one to fucking people within a few days/weeks) the story is not very believable in that sense.

I tried to do a playthrough where I rejected every girl and I was still forced to accept Arana as a girlfriend when I have zero interest in her. also the sex scene(s) when dealing with the crazy blonde bimbo with the 5 black guys has camera angle options but when you click them none of them works. To top that off why aren't there more options to tell Miri to stop being such a goddamn bitch to us, or to quit it with the goddamn name-calling, she's acting like a 5-year-old and it's becoming increasingly frustrating to have to endure in what should be a good game

The only reason I even play it now outside of finding out what happened to the mom and the real girlfriend is Kiyoko and Jess, I don't really care too much for the rest as they just feel like filler.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Except for some instances where I would like to have an otion to see or not to see what's gonna happen, I like this game. For instance like the sex scene with Bjorn and the mother, I only like scenes with MC involved. I know it wasn't NTR, as he isn't with the mother (yet). Still, I know what I like. :cool: Besides that, and some grammar and spelling, I like the story and the girls a lot. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
curious if MC will ever reunite with his mom? (noticed that incest tag was removed)
There shouldn't be any incest tag, as there has been no incest. You should only have tags what's in the story SO FAR! But under spoiler you can put Planned tags, this hasn't the Dev done. So if there will be incest or not is still open.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I don't see what's the big deal about all the killings.
Those man were looting and pillaging, taking slaves and killing who ever resisted just few days ago.
If they were let go, they would just continue more of the same under different "boss". So in essence , mc is saving other lives by taking theirs. It's not like they would suddenly kneel and start plowing fields and growing crops to help community..
It's war time. No need to shed any tears for them. As mc's dad said. Just don't let it get into your head , don't enjoy it.
No im not pro for killings. But i don't live in mc's time.

ImATaQUitO

Oct 11, 2017
Thanks for sharing. I stubbed my toe yesterday on the door frame. Hurt for a couple hours but no damage done.

Anyone else feel like sharing?
It was more of a critique on the size of the updates, not a commentary on how he spent his day, don't ya think?

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes