Votes: 78 4.3%
  • Viktoria

Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

ImATaQUitO

Oct 11, 2017
Thanks for sharing. I stubbed my toe yesterday on the door frame. Hurt for a couple hours but no damage done.

Anyone else feel like sharing?
It was more of a critique on the size of the updates, not a commentary on how he spent his day, don't ya think?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
It was more of a critique on the size of the updates, not a commentary on how he spent his day, don't ya think?
Critique on an update from someone who didn't play it has about as much value as a report about the minutiae of their day, is what I think. I've skipped plenty of updates from games based on the changelogs, didn't feel the need to make an announcement in the thread.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I checked out your work today and wanted to give you my take. I stopped at the beginning of ch 2 because of the sex scene. I really have no interest in seeing anyone other than the MC having sex. I let the voyeur scene of the parents slide because you seemed to feel it was a necessary plot device to get the sex scene for the MC to happen. I disagree but I get it. This is what totally turned me off from your work. I can see that you are new to this and despite that I liked your writing and you had some nice renders. I believe that with time you will get better. I want to encourage you to continue even though what you are producing is not for me. I will check back in the future to see if you have new work more to my liking.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Just checked on the Patreon and it mentions 0.6.3, yet nothing past 0.6.1 has made it here, is this game dead in the water or is the development time for this just incredibly long?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yo, Silent77, hope you are good.
You do know that per f95z rules this thread should soonish get "abandoned" tag (no news or signs of life for 3+months)?
It doesnt mean much, and once the update is out, the tag will be removed.
Truth to be told, when a game once gets "abandoned" tag, it rarely sees any more updates. Hopefully that wont be the case here.
Good luck with your work and your RL ofc!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I will continue to check here. I miss this one. If gate's motel can come back I will continue to hope for this

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes