zinzao44

Jun 28, 2020
when i clear all the endings i cant move my character at all he only changes direction when i click on him

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So...the NTR aspect really didn't need to be included based on those screenshots?
Because it looks like the MC really doesn't serve much purpose aside from being either a stalker and a way to force the NTR aspect of the game more because without the MC, it's just a run of the mill corruption game like President Yuukino and others.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
What a waste of hype, all that time taken just for this, First part had such hot and steamy scenes, this isn't anything like that.
I'm fairly sure the dev already said ntr would be unavoidable in this one long time ago.
Scenes are still hot and there are so many events in this one.

This is a great game but it does feel very different when you know the ntr is unavoidable and the corruption part is already over in the previous game. But honestly people should already know about this if they follow dev log or tried the demo. I don't think anyone would wrongly buy this and believe thiis a slow corruption game

Last edited:
Reactions: MarsAbove765
Oct 5, 2018
Hello
How did you get the 16th item?
Where the gacha?
How to open Saki-nee story
§ Around the entrance to the village there's a red gacha machine. If you don't know how it looks like, try interacting with red letter box type objects in the village until you find it.

§ Keep farming for money or SP or whatever you get from those chests.

§ Now use the money to buy things from the gacha machine. If you're lucky enough, you'd be able to get the first 15 items easily.

§ During breakfast time, give Saki the 15 items. This raises her affection level.

§ Go back to the gacha and now the red machine would've turned into a golden one. Use it to get the 16th item.

§ Next day give Saki the final item to max out her affection.

cerberuz1

Dec 31, 2017
§ Around the entrance to the village there's a red gacha machine. If you don't know how it looks like, try interacting with red letter box type objects in the village until you find it.

§ Keep farming for money or SP or whatever you get from those chests.

§ Now use the money to buy things from the gacha machine. If you're lucky enough, you'd be able to get the first 15 items easily.

§ During breakfast time, give Saki the 15 items. This raises her affection level.

§ Go back to the gacha and now the red machine would've turned into a golden one. Use it to get the 16th item.

§ Next day give Saki the final item to max out her affection.
I got ball from gacha machine but when I gave her, her affection didn't raise because I already gave her in previous game/route. Could you help me

QanonShamen

Nov 4, 2017
look if you think of it as just DLC its not bad we got a shit load of extra scenes with each characters plus an actual happy ending this time so over all not bad at the end of the day this game is for fapping i dont know what yall expect im just happy we got to see new stuff with Ryoka and Saki it was hot and i fapped till my shit was red and bleeding over all pleased with it could it have been better sure but were the scenes hot? hell yeah! if you take the combined original and this together as an over all package and its very good this was more like a DLC of added sences for the orginal game and for that it served it purpose

Reactions: Marco110

Lanrtz

Nov 11, 2017
The problem with this game is that it took years for them to deliver this. Many were hoping for a sequel, but this feels more like DLC or an interlude to a real "AFTER".

I liked it anyway. Several NTR routes, a Happy Ending and extra stuff.

7/10 for an RPG Maker-H

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
Personally, I would rate this with 4/10 (2/5). It's almost amazing just how much the game has nothing to do with itself and practically refuses to have any consistency in its own gameplay, setting or story.

Reactions: Chumpyman

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
I remember there was a point where the creator announced they were taking a break from developing After for a bit because Ryoka really grew on them and one part left them feeling especially down.

I wonder what the chances are it was the Daisuke ending (aka the most grounded and least cartoonish turn of events) :unsure:

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I remember there was a point where the creator announced they were taking a break from developing After for a bit because Ryoka really grew on them and one part left them feeling especially down.

I wonder what the chances are it was the Daisuke ending (aka the most grounded and least cartoonish turn of events) :unsure:
Honestly, I really don't get the feeling of him being particularly keen on Ryoka considering how surprisingly little she get's to display the part of the personality that the dev is supposedly fond of.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
So, what's everyone favorite route in After? In the og I was a big fan of Oyama-Yasui-Vagrant routes, with Daisuke coming in 4th. But I was surprised after finishing After 100% and noticing the ending that me hurt the most was Daisuke's - taking the top as my favorite. Let me explain: Yasui and Oyama completely break Ryoka, straight up. In Yasui's case she just becomes this full-blown whore addicted to pleasure by the end, basically fucking anyone (including a nod to now being a QOS slut), and in Oyama's case she's now his baby making machine in this almost-forced marriage, in both endings the sister being wrangled into it. Both are dehumanizing and strong for a hrpg ntr game - but...

Daisuke was... a normal dude. A virgin weirdo for sure but... yea. I think what hurt the most was that it happens because of Keita's inaction. Daisuke approaches Ryoka with the one thing Keita doesn't have in SoS1 - initiative. He talks to Ryoka, addresses her being cute and hot. He notices her curves and treats her like a grown woman - not just a childhood friend like Keita that sometimes still treats her like an annoying kid. He has the attitude to tell her he's interested - never blackmailing, threatening or hurting Ryoka (or even trying to humiliate Keita). One of my favorite things in 1 was how Ryoka at some point just straight up asks Keita if he's really okay with her going on a date with Daisuke after his non-stop advances - almost as if begging for Keita to say no and stop it from happening, as she still loves him the most but he's just not stepping up to it (a bonus added that in this first date Daisuke fucks her for the first time).

And in After it's tough because... Daisuke is truly able to make Ryoka his girl. She comes over and cooks for him, they fuck in the gym, in Daisuke's house, at Ryoka's house - her slowly caring less and less about Keita's reaction and giving herself in to this guy as Keita slowly notices what's going on. Dude did all that in one month while Keita couldn't do it in years.

But the ending was the most brutal - they're now in a official relationship and you can tell Ryoka is still a bit uncomfortable with Keita around. They help Keita move for college while treating each other as bf and gf in front of him. Keita is crushed as he notices in jealousy and regret that he truly loves this girl. They even fuck like crazy in the room beside Keita's in the Seaside Event, adding salt to the injury. And then... months later, the fucking marriage invitation. Attending it is just the saddest thing ever. It's different from the Vagrant in which Keita comes back to see Ryoka pregnant - signaling her body is now another man's. In Daisuke's case it's more of an emotional thing - coming back to watch her getting married. Legit felt bad for Keita in this (even though it's his fault for being such a spineless wimp). Like someone said in another forum - the love of your life being taken away forever because you were too much of a pussy to act on your feelings in time? Ouch.
Disregarding the beaten-to-death trope of a wimpy non-verbal mc plot device to make a NTR scenario even happen.
Ryoka loves Keita just as much as he loves her. Both are too embarrassed to confess, but in the end it is her doing the confession not him. In light of that none of the NTR routes make sense (as it rarely does in NTR, as faptastic it may be). It isn't like Ryoka is being ignored by Keita, or that Keita is invisible. Keita is dragging Ryoka all over town to "dates" (beach, coffeeshop, hotspring), and "After" introduced more activities to impress (cooking, dojo). Not even Daisukes makes sense (giving it up at the first date?), while Keita is still there.

Reactions: Explosioon
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes