LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
to people who play this game (I can't since its too laggy for my ancient laptop), it has NTR Days right? if there is, is there something new (pixel animations) or literally copy-paste from the previous game?

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
do we have to go through all the route from left to right ? I got the save, try the Yasui route but Ryuka is already intimate with Yasui in class (wearing those lewd underwear) since day one and there are no Ryuka's perspective to know what was happen, is that what it's suppose to be or am I missing something ?

Edit: Okay I just realized there's Yasui in the base game, I think that I must have miss it, I have to re-play the game first :sleep:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
to people who play this game (I can't since its too laggy for my ancient laptop), it has NTR Days right? if there is, is there something new (pixel animations) or literally copy-paste from the previous game?
what ntr days?
There are days when there's pixel animations only, in the 1st game those were called "NTR days".

They are still present in this game.

There's plenty of new pixel animations, but obviously mostly during scenes that have CGs attached.

Try the Daisuke route opening scene, it has great pixel animations.

• Haha
Reactions: HHLONG

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
There are days when there's pixel animations only, in the 1st game those were called "NTR days".

They are still present in this game.

There's plenty of new pixel animations, but obviously mostly during scenes that have CGs attached.

Try the Daisuke route opening scene, it has great pixel animations.
so why not call it "pixel scene or pixel days"???

Yring

Aug 6, 2017
Just finished it and surprisingly, it wasn't nearly as good as the first game, Oyama and the vagrant got the most entertaining routes, Yasui too but the ending was grim (even though brunette Ryouka is sex), Nobuo, Daisuke and Masaru got easily the worst routes, they were so thin in content and the scenes were pretty tame compared to the original game's (Daisuke's route shower CG is probably one of the best in this game though), the "kurosaki" route felt like a slap in the face and hated every single second of it.
You can call me crazy but in my opinion Saki carried the sequel, her casual outfit is deadly and most of her scenes are amazing, Shinachiku Castella really shines when it comes to pushover/weak-willed female characters, wouldn't mind buying a Saki only spin-off!
tl;dr: It wasn't as good as the first one, but we got to witness Ryouka's radiant smile so worth.

Reactions: JagOvv SmearOvv
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes