Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
If you're talking about the 1st page DL stuff yeah i tried. Unless you mean i have to DL the OG game and apply the patch. Sorry again!
At the bottom of 1st post, above the screenshots, under where it says "Dowload", try the Gofile link, for example.

Assuming you're on windows.

Edit: I'd just like to note that this is the hardest I've ever worked to help someone else masturbate...

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
If you're talking about the 1st page DL stuff yeah i tried. Unless you mean i have to DL the OG game and apply the patch. Sorry again!
It could also just be your antivirus nuking the .exe for reasons. Probably something you should check.

Reactions: Zarkhy

VanitasX$$$

Jun 8, 2022
At the bottom of 1st post, above the screenshots, under where it says "Dowload", try the Gofile link, for example.

Edit: I'd just like to note that this is the hardest I've ever worked to help someone else masturbate...
The screenshot was from Gofile :(.

I'm here to help my boy out. Ain't gonna get cucked today.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The screenshot was from Gofile :(.

I'm here to help my boy out. Ain't gonna get cucked today.
:confused: can't check myself since I'm on phone but check your antivirus as dazedanon suggested.

No need to turn it off, just check if there are any quarantined files.

VanitasX$$$

Jun 8, 2022
:confused: can't check myself since I'm on phone but check your antivirus as dazedanon suggested.

No need to turn it off, just check if there are any quarantined files.
Ok! i see a bunch of threats blocked, but idk if those are files. Sorry again, yall have helped a lot!

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021

to be fair, when he do it, he think about you.

ShuStarling.

Formerly 'ANGamerz'
Nov 30, 2023
I play using Joiplay, I have also downloaded the plugin.js, but after loading to enter the game suddenly force close, when I checked it in log.txt it turned out there was a missing file, will this be fixed?

but when I tried to play it using the Maldives emulator the game ran well, whereas when I played using Joiplay the log showed missing files, what is the cause?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes