ktez

Feb 15, 2020
THAT IS SOME NICE PROGRESS. wonder how long till this gets the MTL treatment and we all get sad(would be nice if we got kagura back)
Kagura took like a year to translate it last time I think and MTool translations are really decent...

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Lord of Hentai games getting better and better. Dam even Scars of Summer getting animation and better i cant imagine what would be in Tina 2. Guys write english support message of twitter and ci-en, if we show our interest he can be pushing for official english.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Is there a CG event for nobou after losting for third time in clothes store h-event and on same day at afternoon when he takes her to back of house near gramps house with guys ganging up on her h-event. There seem to be another same event on later day at afternoon at back of gramps house all bondage h-event which is different from the first.

Last edited:
Reactions: LazwelX

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Is there a CG event for nobou after losting for third time in clothes store h-event and on same day at afternoon when he takes her to back of house near gramps house with guys ganging up on her h-event. There seem to be another same event on later day at afternoon at back of gramps house all bondage h-event which is different from the first.
I know what you’re talking about and the answer is no

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
You're talking about the NTR day event.

Those do not have CG, for any path.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Lord of Hentai games getting better and better. Dam even Scars of Summer getting animation and better i cant imagine what would be in Tina 2. Guys write english support message of twitter and ci-en, if we show our interest he can be pushing for official english.
What is Tina 2 !?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
What is Tina 2 !?
the creator for this game is also working on a sequel for his other game "tina, swordswoman of the scarlet prison" its actually shaping up to look pretty good, but its also one of the reasons why development of both games has taken so long.

Reactions: phantomz

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I was hoping there were CG scenes for those ntr events i just noticed after stalking ryoka everyday for every minute for each character event route that there are two or more events without CGs.
yep ive talked about this already its kind of a let down that those dont have scenes but the game is still great

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
So will the “new” game be a dlc or a whole new game and was there any release date or a trial version of it ?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
You're talking about the NTR day event.

Those do not have CG, for any path.
the ntr day if you mean the rainy day does have cg just like evrything else, what theyre talking about here are some days where it shows ryokas model( in the case of the nobuo route at least) in the clothing store being assaulted or when shes tied up behind the shops but you cant reach her only one of those days has a cg sadly

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
the ntr day if you mean the rainy day does have cg just like evrything else, what theyre talking about here are some days where it shows ryokas model( in the case of the nobuo route at least) in the clothing store being assaulted or when shes tied up behind the shops but you cant reach her only one of those days has a cg sadly
No no, NTR day is the weekday she sets aside to spend with whose ever route you've progressed enough.

They're at the bottom of her calendar, where you would view the CGs.

None of those NTR days have CG. However, there may be an actual event where she is engaging in the same/similar activity.

Doctor G

Mar 9, 2019
Hi everyone, as you know I have been following this game before it's release in June 2020. You can read my review here. I checked the images of Shinachiku Castella paid plan.
It is known that After will have 50 or more CG. But, as what I saw, everything will be bigger. I looked the new map and many places were added. A public pool, a church, another school. Also, it is possible that the game will have a protagonist ending.
In few words, After will be bigger than the original game. But, many routes will be different.
Review of 夏色のコワレモノ ”Summer Color Kowaremono”, Summer Shattering: summary, analysis, TOP routes, objective essay, opinions and thoughts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Hi everyone, as you know I have been following this game before it's release in June 2020. You can read my review here. I checked the images of Shinachiku Castella paid plan.
It is known that After will have 50 or more CG. But, as what I saw, everything will be bigger. I looked the new map and many places were added. A public pool, a church, another school. Also, it is possible that the game will have a protagonist ending.
In few words, After will be bigger than the original game. But, many routes will be different.
While I disagree with certain parts, most of this are thoughts I’ve had as well

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Do we have any ETA of that game coming out? I can't wait!

Reactions: thevideowatcher65
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes