ktez

Feb 15, 2020
No.

AFAIK it's about Ryoka in college (although the 1st one was also, right? *winkwink*, if you know what I mean).

Having said that, "After" will be using at least some of the guys from the original. Don't know if there'll be any new ones or exactly which old ones he's keeping for the sequel. These are thing we'll find out later. Other than that image with who appears to be Yasu in it, there's not much else to go on, unless I'm forgetting something.
In the demo Ryoka was already working, not in college :/

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
In the demo Ryoka was already working, not in college :/
Could be part-time work, or it could be that that locker room pic is from a non-college related club or something.

Point being, what you saw in the demo is going to be in the game, but at the same time at least some of the male characters will be same as the ones in the original.

Nothing has been "trashed". As far as we know.

Reactions: LazwelX

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
the default download is 1.03 so patching is pointless. honestly i thought you were talking about the sequel that it didnt make sense as almost all games on this site use the UP-TO-DATE versions

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
You know what I want to see in the sequel? Keita, the main protagonist from the first game, being the big bad guy who steals Ryoko away and cucks the others. Mix up the ntr formula for once and have the silent useless protag suddenly become an unstoppable cucker of people lol.
That would give him -100% supporters, lol

Reactions: LazwelX

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
I feel like 2 years is a bit of a stretch with the amount of hype this is getting
while thats true and all we still need to consider the games progress and thats only in the japanese side of things. then we also need to account for the translator and how long it would take them. hype doesnt determine speed of anything it does however mean itd be more in their intrest to

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes