flames55

Sep 25, 2017
It's more of a 1.5, something like the Lion King 1/2.
i see well at least we are getting gamblers game quality when i saw after i was hoping it was a sequel where they were either deeply into dating or married with the NTR happening AFTER either of those events maybe thatll still happen but i assume it ends at summer still

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
Don’t see how it sounds like a remake “after” most definitely sounded like a sequel but seems like it’s more of a midquel than anything
honestly i just seem tobe getting mixed info in this. besides its still a long way away that i think its fair not toget too worked up

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
but for real, what the point to make a "after" when the MC just gone, it make sense if the "after" is about few year later

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
From what I understand, "After" started as a smaller thing, more like a DLC amount of content, but has since increased substantially (yay!), and is a proper sequel, not a remake.

Also, IIRC, it's based on the "true ending" where Ryoka doesn't sleep with anyone, but MC fails to confess his feelings.

But we will see as more info comes out.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
From what I understand, "After" started as a smaller thing, more like a DLC amount of content, but has since increased substantially (yay!), and is a proper sequel, not a remake.

Also, IIRC, it's based on the "true ending" where Ryoka doesn't sleep with anyone, but MC fails to confess his feelings.

But we will see as more info comes out.
rip if it is based on 'true end' was kind of hoping we'd be getting some extra scenes that werent in the 1st but still sounds pretty good so yea lets wait and see

Oct 1, 2021
Wasnt there gonna be somthng about her past. Not really interested in that storyline as I am not into lolis but a background would be nice

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
rip if it is based on 'true end' was kind of hoping we'd be getting some extra scenes that werent in the 1st
I mean, that's what the whole thing is about, more scenes with characters from the original.

One of the screenshots available from "After" is Ryoka talking to MC outside a locker room where Yasu and a bunch of used condoms are.

If you're worried that the scenes aren't going to be different enough from the original, I guess you just gotta trust the dev.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I mean, that's what the whole thing is about, more scenes with characters from the original.

One of the screenshots available from "After" is Ryoka talking to MC outside a locker room where Yasu and a bunch of used condoms are.

If you're worried that the scenes aren't going to be different enough from the original, I guess you just gotta trust the dev.
what i meant was i thought this was going to show us more of her perspective know what i mean? like what happens in the club or karaoke she goes to each night, or what happens witht the shota in the clothing store things like that. but seein a bunch of new stuff is also good wouldnt mind seeing this image your talking about though.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
^^

I think people shouldnt talk s word here or this entire discussion might disappear just like thread purges from the other games with that kind of content
One of game from same developer is already nowhere to be found in this forum.

Reactions: PainKnight

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
what i meant was i thought this was going to show us more of her perspective know what i mean? like what happens in the club or karaoke she goes to each night, or what happens witht the shota in the clothing store things like that. but seein a bunch of new stuff is also good wouldnt mind seeing this image your talking about though.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
What the fuck?
I played the first demo version like 4 months ago and the game was going to be about Ryoka life after some years...
Is he actually trashing all that away?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
What the fuck?
I played the first demo version like 4 months ago and the game was going to be about Ryoka life after some years...
Is he actually trashing all that away?
No.

AFAIK it's about Ryoka in college (although the 1st one was also, right? *winkwink*, if you know what I mean).

Having said that, "After" will be using at least some of the guys from the original. Don't know if there'll be any new ones or exactly which old ones he's keeping for the sequel. These are thing we'll find out later. Other than that image with who appears to be Yasu in it, there's not much else to go on, unless I'm forgetting something.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes