Doctor G

Mar 9, 2019
I just played the Japanese trial version.
Impressions:
"After" is an extension of "Scars of Summer". It is a new game, but the mechanics are different. It is a more sex-focused game than the past one.
It has better CG than the past game.
There will be no sex in the Pure Love route. The author said it.
It seems that the game will have two/three parts. Past, Present and/or Future of Keita and Rouka.
In the trial version, you play the complete part of the Past (no sex scenes, just context) and the first day of two routes (Tajiri and Yasui) from the Present/Future (two sex scenes).
The hype is real. Believe it!

Feb 27, 2021
The game is really good, in fact it's MUCH better, there's more stuff, and that Yasui route looks really good. But I wanted him to show his face in the dialogues, because he's the only one who doesn't have it.

Oct 5, 2018
Double checking. The demo doesn't have routes for anyone besides Tajiri and Yasui, right?

EDIT:
Tried going through the ci-en comments for hints. Man some people are horny there for Ryoka.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John-721

dan9000

May 21, 2017
yeah, i want a proper translation...not some mtool thing.
I played it and it doesnt really deserve a proper translation, its just a demo, for the one asking if its a remake, its more like a sequel or dlc, same map, same characters but new places and it looks way better

Reactions: loki666

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
The game is really good, in fact it's MUCH better, there's more stuff, and that Yasui route looks really good. But I wanted him to show his face in the dialogues, because he's the only one who doesn't have it.
Also masaru doesn't have a face and the character that seems to be the other childhood friend of ryoka who appeared in the normal end of the first game.

Reactions: Urgot Main Urgot

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Double checking. The demo doesn't have routes for anyone besides Tajiri and Yasui, right?

EDIT:
Tried going through the ci-en comments for hints. Man some people are horny there for Ryoka.
For the last part that seems to be the future the demo just have Tajiri and Yasui route, but for the part that is about the past I think that there are events for all the characters and new mini games like the water fight with masaru. The game looks like a evolution of the first game and it seems that it would contain a lot of new stuff, I can´t wait to see the final game but with all the content I just hope that dev can finish the game by summer as it was it's goal.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes