Inkognitas

Jun 15, 2018
When is the full game estimated to come?
This is what the developer said late January:

It's going to be a pretty tough development, but I'll do my best to aim for this summer when it comes to sales.

I would like to release a preliminary trial version around next month. I would appreciate it if you could play it first and decide if it is worth skipping.
Note that the quote is translated through Google.

Reactions: Posls
Feb 27, 2021
Another point that caught my attention is Ryoka's facial expression that changes with the dialogues, and also Tajiro and Yasui's facial expression, where with Yasui she seems to be satisfied and naughty and Tajiro ''in love'' with him.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I really wish for Yasui to get shimaidon (sister threesome), he really deserves that.
Ryoka is his property so her sister should be too.

Feb 27, 2021
My cell phone in the game is having problems, when I start a game and pick it up at school with Ryoka, the cell phone seems to be discharged, then the next day it is also discharged, how do I make the cell phone return to normal? I'm talking about this demo.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
My cell phone in the game is having problems, when I start a game and pick it up at school with Ryoka, the cell phone seems to be discharged, then the next day it is also discharged, how do I make the cell phone return to normal? I'm talking about this demo.
go to the world map, see the circle next the river??? use it to charge the phone

Parado6

Apr 30, 2019
Could the old guy in the old train station be Ryoka's father? Does she have any memory of him or did he disappear when she was too young? Or maybe he died i don't know.
Also the black haired young guy living in the house next to the appartment building of Daisuke is back in the trial flashback, i'm pretty sure he will play a big role in the sequel because if i remember right he was the bad guy doing the netorare in the first trial of the sequel. He is a childhood friend of Ryoka but i don't think Keita knows him.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes