Feb 27, 2021
Could the old guy in the old train station be Ryoka's father? Does she have any memory of him or did he disappear when she was too young? Or maybe he died i don't know.
Also the black haired young guy living in the house next to the appartment building of Daisuke is back in the trial flashback, i'm pretty sure he will play a big role in the sequel because if i remember right he was the bad guy doing the netorare in the first trial of the sequel. He is a childhood friend of Ryoka but i don't think Keita knows him.
It doesn't even make sense, Ryoka or himself he didn't even recognize... I think it's a guy who works for the company, because there's a version of Ryoka with an employee costume, so that must be it, in the demo it didn't show, but in the final version it must show this route a little more

Parado6

Apr 30, 2019
It doesn't even make sense, Ryoka or himself he didn't even recognize... I think it's a guy who works for the company, because there's a version of Ryoka with an employee costume, so that must be it, in the demo it didn't show, but in the final version it must show this route a little more
Yeah the more i think about it it's really not possible, even if Ryoka was a baby when he leaved the house he would react to her at least. By company you mean the one Ryoka joined in the sequel? She become an OL iirc. But there is only one "new character" silhouette appearing in the character list during the trial. Will it be the old man from the train station or will it be the black haired young man?

Feb 27, 2021
Yeah the more i think about it it's really not possible, even if Ryoka was a baby when he leaved the house he would react to her at least. By company you mean the one Ryoka joined in the sequel? She become an OL iirc. But there is only one "new character" silhouette appearing in the character list during the trial. Will it be the old man from the train station or will it be the black haired young man?
This we will find out in the final version, but I believe that the old man is from the company, you just have to look that he is wearing a tie or he works for something, there is a very old version before this demo, which had a guy screwing Ryoka in a restaurant, I don't know if it's this young man or the old man, because before starting a route there is 1 completely black route that can be two

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
So no Oyama route? I guess I'll just wait for the complete version. The promise of more threesome scenes with Ryoka and her sister is too good to not wait for it

Feb 27, 2021
So no Oyama route? I guess I'll just wait for the complete version. The promise of more threesome scenes with Ryoka and her sister is too good to not wait for it
There were only two scenes with Tajiri and Yasui, but there was a scene where you are in the closet between the two before summer, only at the end of the version

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
This. Shinachiku Castella is still my fav hdev and I've been playing his games ever since that schoolgirl one but Black Rune has so much potential... oof
Which game is that Black Rune? I'm looking for it and can't find it.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Imma wait for the full game with a proper translation, I waited so long that I don't mind waiting for a bit more to experience it properly.
Same. From what I can tell, this recent trial is just exactly that: a teaser of sorts and not even a proper demo, seeing as it has only a couple of scenes. I don't wanna ruin my experience with the game and so I will wait, not only for the full game but also the eventual translation.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Looks really good too thanks.
You're welcome on the waiting train now, fellow ntr fan. SoS2 will probably be released sooner though; BR's dev is hard at work but we don't even have a trial yet lmao. I'm guessing end of the year-ish for a full release. Both look great though.

This really is the year for ntr fans, so many great titles being released and worked on. Good shit.

Reactions: blackoni and Mayra

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
You're welcome on the waiting train now, fellow ntr fan. SoS2 will probably be released sooner though; BR's dev is hard at work but we don't even have a trial yet lmao. I'm guessing end of the year-ish for a full release. Both look great though.

This really is the year for ntr fans, so many great titles being released and worked on. Good shit.
Does black rune have a demo out as well or is it just going by the creator’s cien?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes