V^V

Aug 26, 2020
So there seems to be a gacha mechanic thing that the game tells you can spend SP to pull on but I don't know where it is.
Another thing, there seems to be something you can give as gift to Saki (I am assuming these are the gacha pulls that you give to her). I played the game multiple times but maybe its not in trial version. If I am wrong, please help me.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
So there seems to be a gacha mechanic thing that the game tells you can spend SP to pull on but I don't know where it is.
Another thing, there seems to be something you can give as gift to Saki (I am assuming these are the gacha pulls that you give to her). I played the game multiple times but maybe its not in trial version. If I am wrong, please help me.
Its ouside of the candy shop, it cost 50 i think and it only gives you 3 different prizes in the demo its like a circle, you can give them to saki maybe something happen if you give all of them, and if im not wrong there are some scenes with saki that arent included in the demo but mentioned

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Its ouside of the candy shop, it cost 50 i think and it only gives you 3 different prizes in the demo its like a circle, you can give them to saki maybe something happen if you give all of them, and if im not wrong there are some scenes with saki that arent included in the demo but mentioned
thank you very much. I'll try this.

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Have you already tried it or just for art and I don't think it's an inspiration it's a sub genre of the ntr with tomboys
If you follow the Ci-Ens and Twitters of the creators of these types of games, they're very open about Scars being their main inspiration. Already played it. Gameplay consists of you having to spam T to pass the time and hope there's an event. The game forgets it's NTR and just moves at a rapid pace with no changes to the loop. I never comment on things like this but this one in particular is just so bad lol. But it's probably going to sell a lot based on the premise alone so I hope the dev learns to improve on it.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
How so? Is it a direct clone, or is it poorly written? Are the sex scenes and endings underwhelming?
i played that too, its kinda good but it has like 20 days of play of something like that and only a few of them have something happening, the rest is just skip and you dont even know wich days you need to skip so you just spam "T" to skip time, besides that everything is good just the gameplay sucks

Feb 27, 2021
i played that too, its kinda good but it has like 20 days of play of something like that and only a few of them have something happening, the rest is just skip and you dont even know wich days you need to skip so you just spam "T" to skip time, besides that everything is good just the gameplay sucks
A very disappointing game to tell you the truth, only the scenes that saved the game. There's nothing to do, there's an NTR game with a Scars clone, but it's in 3D, which was released last month and I thought it was better, now this one I was waiting for because of the art, in fact the scenes are good, but in gameplay the game it's pretty dead

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
A very disappointing game to tell you the truth, only the scenes that saved the game. There's nothing to do, there's an NTR game with a Scars clone, but it's in 3D, which was released last month and I thought it was better, now this one I was waiting for because of the art, in fact the scenes are good, but in gameplay the game it's pretty dead
That's disappointing to hear. I looked at it, saw the hot af tanned tomboy and the little man went instantly half mast. You have any recommendations for good Scars clones?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes