Nintendoboy80

Jun 17, 2018
Are there any good save editors out there? I'd love to tweak a save of this game, where the other NPCs are in a "story complete" state at the beginning of the summer, so I could in theory explore the summer with her already in love with the other men, where she's seemingly simply unavailable on random days due to being with them. Not sure how to track the variables for progressing individual character stories so I thought I'd see if anyone here had any insight or help.

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
I think that's a huge stretch, but who knows. Besides, the game was released in 2020 and it was under development for probably 3 years before that, so the magazine has nothing to do with it.
View attachment 2517214
The thing is that Japan is know for this tomboy-ish style of short hair, which seems to be more common there than in other places, and this overall tomboy look is a quite popular genre among fans (in the anime/doujinshi/adult-game scene), so given its popularity it is not surprising to see it time and time again, so its probably mostly based on that.

Can you tell me where did you find this picture? Damn they are hot. Specially those meat thighs

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: cdvz23

yeetyeet6969

Mar 24, 2019
Are there any good save editors out there? I'd love to tweak a save of this game, where the other NPCs are in a "story complete" state at the beginning of the summer, so I could in theory explore the summer with her already in love with the other men, where she's seemingly simply unavailable on random days due to being with them. Not sure how to track the variables for progressing individual character stories so I thought I'd see if anyone here had any insight or help.
MTool

TheDevilsDens

Aug 1, 2021
Does anyone know if there is a way to look at Ryoka's memories or is it just not there for this demo, like the PC in her room just has the pink heart showing up on her and nothing else

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks for your input, I really needed to know you skipped the game.
The reaction tells me that the user was expecting Netori.

Maybe it's been discussed before but I do think that the forum would benefit from separate tags for Netori, Netorare and Netorase. We can maybe drop the Cheating tag altogether.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
The reaction tells me that the user was expecting Netori.

Maybe it's been discussed before but I do think that the forum would benefit from separate tags for Netori, Netorare and Netorase. We can maybe drop the Cheating tag altogether.
Unless they literally changed it in the last hour, I don’t see the cheating tag anywhere. Top of every page: 33 Tags 1 Says Netorare, 1 says Male protagonist, 0 say cheating. I might be missing something though. Please let me know.

radaralert

May 16, 2022
I apologize in advance for being on this train so so late. This is the first hentai RPG I've ever played. I'm fan of NTRMAN and ANIM, and as you can tell my only h-game experience are from visual novels. I don't need to say why, as it's all over the page of this thread, but this game blows my mind and I can't stop thinking about it .

I've always known that this game was up there in the NTR genre but the CG totally turned me off, especially from an ANIM game player. Im guilty of be judging CG, sorry. Now....adding soooo much substance to that CG freakin' puts this over the top, and Ryoko has become one of my absolute faves. It's crazy how writing works aye!!

I just wanna say thanks to everyone on this thread, from reviews to guides and tips. Glad to see there's an After and can't wait to catch up with everyone! Now I shall enjoy this journey. The only sad part is that I'm starting with something so premium and everything else may underwhelming.

Oct 5, 2018
Unless they literally changed it in the last hour, I don’t see the cheating tag anywhere. Top of every page: 33 Tags 1 Says Netorare, 1 says Male protagonist, 0 say cheating. I might be missing something though. Please let me know.
I meant the forum and not this specific game. This game is tagged correctly but it's not easy to identify Netori and Netorase games in the forum. Adding tags for those might reduce such confusion and improve discoverablility of other games.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
I meant the forum and not this specific game. This game is tagged correctly but it's not easy to identify Netori and Netorase games in the forum. Adding tags for those might reduce such confusion and improve discoverablility of other games.
I agree, but then the original sentiment stands: a person came to the 165th page, of a years old game, well know for being a notable example of NTR, that is properly tagged, just to give a milquetoast statement that they don’t like NTR. The most charity I can give is that they are a REALLY new member, but then they can just look at the first 10 pages or so to get all the back and forth they want.

To your point if they said “I saw this on the forum and was excited for the cheating but I get her and it’s NTR? Pass.” this would be understandable. That is MAXIMUM charity NGL: they are new, they didn’t know the game, and the forum tagging is flawed.

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes