Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
where the feck is the stupid timid boy, i've talked to every single person in both city and village and nothing, supposedly under the video store wherever the fuck that is

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
I love the scenes and the gameplay, but I honestly don't understand how she just turns into a whore from being in love in the span of a week.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
I love the scenes and the gameplay, but I honestly don't understand how she just turns into a whore from being in love in the span of a week.
It's simple:
1681230153064.png

But being serious. Its typical for this game category. I played with similar game and it looks like: Okay honey i'm going for the hunt, stay safe
- Okay, goodbye, ilu

mc girlfriend being fucked everyday after he left. For the first days, mc girlfriend was shy like here but after few days... yeah xd

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
I understand your opinion and I agree with it, but sometimes you don't realize the timeline of the game (Like me :D).
You assume that it is one week but in reality it is 3 months or so. There are sentences like, I spent all weekends with him since the first time etc.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
She's not cheating. They're not dating. Her motivation depends on the route. In the classmate route she's protecting Keita from a false charge. In the Oyama route she's protecting her sister and found out what the men of the village really think of her. They smile in her face but are actually thirsty as hell and talk about fucking her behind her back. Oyama was the only one who she felt she could trust because he promised not to touch her. Masaru charmed her. He paid attention to her and defended her from those girls. Daisuke(?) charmed her. He treated her like a girl and took her on dates. He was insanely forward with her too. Unlike Keita he wasn't a herbivore. The homeless guy treated her well and used his relationship with her father to lower her guard. The kid is the only forced route really. She had no reason to agree to anything he was saying. It made her look like a complete idiot. It's the one route I'd rewrite.

Overall, this isn't your typical NTR game where the girl is blackmailed or raped into submission. This is a story with a bunch of different routes where the girl falls in love with guys who put in the effort and treat her like a woman. Ryoka has low self-esteem. She's a huge tomboy who has an incredibly feminine and competent sister. Ryoka can barely cook. Her best friends are two little kids she plays in a tent with. She spends most of her time playing basketball, running or swimming. The one guy she likes never makes a move despite all her hints. She just wants someone to appreciate her.
Lunamaria made a good comment about why Ryoka get involve with all the men routes, as for the timelapse, she doesn't get corrupted in a week, for the history of the game she gets corrupted during summer and because of the reasons that Lunamaria mentions. This just make me think that the real sad story is not mc life since he somehow deserves what he gets depending on the actions that player makes, but the real sad story is Ryoka's life as Lunamaria said in his second paragraph.

Last edited:

radaralert

May 16, 2022
She's not cheating. They're not dating. Her motivation depends on the route. In the classmate route she's protecting Keita from a false charge. In the Oyama route she's protecting her sister and found out what the men of the village really think of her. They smile in her face but are actually thirsty as hell and talk about fucking her behind her back. Oyama was the only one who she felt she could trust because he promised not to touch her. Masaru charmed her. He paid attention to her and defended her from those girls. Daisuke(?) charmed her. He treated her like a girl and took her on dates. He was insanely forward with her too. Unlike Keita he wasn't a herbivore. The homeless guy treated her well and used his relationship with her father to lower her guard. The kid is the only forced route really. She had no reason to agree to anything he was saying. It made her look like a complete idiot. It's the one route I'd rewrite.

Overall, this isn't your typical NTR game where the girl is blackmailed or raped into submission. This is a story with a bunch of different routes where the girl falls in love with guys who put in the effort and treat her like a woman. Ryoka has low self-esteem. She's a huge tomboy who has an incredibly feminine and competent sister. Ryoka can barely cook. Her best friends are two little kids she plays in a tent with. She spends most of her time playing basketball, running or swimming. The one guy she likes never makes a move despite all her hints. She just wants someone to appreciate her.
Well said. Oyama's route was my favorite obviously. She's trusts the devil she knows over the devils she don't know. Such an odd relationship. Oyama outright pervs to her on the daily. She finds comfort in the man that always bugs her and that's literally how they grow close . Just those interactions - her beating his ass because he gets handsy every single time.
I loved the silhouette shrine scene. She has no reactions to the other two men. But when it comes to Oyama, she's at ease. The parts where she punches him and kicks him down, whilst topless and what not....it's freakin hot. Ryoka beating Oyama; it's her tomboyish way of flirting back and accepting Oyama, becuase she's still tough right? It's this subtlety in their relationship that's so interesting to me. I don't know if the creator meant to do this but it hit the spot for me big time. At the end of the day...girls love the attention.

Last edited:

ThunderBass

May 5, 2017
Reactions: princess bride

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Isn't the demo already translated into English?
I just played the trial version on english and couldn't tell if it's translated or mtl.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes