memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
anyone got the save file for the sequel demo? i managed to translate through translate++ which works fine but still its a chore to find all scenes and complete the game? talking abt the new demo called "xyz after" in dlsite from same dev

• Angry
Reactions: Roaring_Resolve79
Oct 5, 2018
A lot of people are obsessed with Ryoka including her own creator lmao
Can confirm.
Checkout the comments on the NTR thread at /h/ anytime Scars is brought up. Hell even comments on Pixiv fanarts and the author's own Ci-En should tell you how much people "love" the character.

Oct 5, 2018
I can't blame them, Ryoka is 10/10 by design
True.
Her design, her personality is ths reason why I find her to be perfect for NTR initiated corruption.

I know it's not everyone's thing but I wasn't a fan of how her corruption phase was cut short in the base game.

I personally love the corruption in RJ354914, not the corruption speed but the levels. The FMC goes from the NTR source to having sex with every NPC that the MC interacts with.

I expected this in the Yasui route, where he pimps her out to the classmates who then run a train on her. You don't even need a lot of CG, just have Keita come to school one day to ses the classroom blocked and in there Ryoka's sprite can be seen surrounded by cocks. Hell there's also a missed opportunity of a pervy teacher catching her doing something at school. Or just any random horny NPC trying to grab her, at the start she beats them but after her corruption level is high, she sneaks off and fucks them.

Last edited:

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
True.
Her design, her personality is ths reason why I find her to be perfect for NTR initiated corruption.

I know it's not everyone's thing but I wasn't a fan of how her corruption phase was cut short in the base game.

I personally love the corruption in RJ354914, not the corruption speed but the levels. The FMC goes from the NTR source to having sex with every NPC that the MC interacts with.

I expected this in the Yasui route, where he pimps her out to the classmates who then run a train on her. You don't even need a lot of CG, just have Keita come to school one day to ses the classroom blocked and in there Ryoka's sprite can be seen surrounded by cocks. Hell there's also a missed opportunity of a pervy teacher catching her doing something at school. Or just any random horny NPC trying to grab her, at the start she beats them but after her corruption level is high, she sneaks off and fucks them.
Whats RJ354914?
and you are right, thats a better way to write ntr

Dameon.weasley

Jun 16, 2019
Can someone tell me what I'm missing, at the beginning, handing out flyers, have talked to everyone possible, manor too, do we have to do something else?
I'm still stuck here, is this version glitched?????Someone please answer let me know if you r able to play the game beyond handing out flyers

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes