sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
Can someone confirm that the off-gallery events are just two muppets standing there with a heart on top?
I just read some people talk about these events and I expected something like dsan's work. Sound+pixel animation, but there's nothing, right? I understand the thrill of the situation but the event itself is nothing. :unsure:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Can someone confirm that the off-gallery events are just two muppets standing there with a heart on top?
I just read some people talk about these events and I expected something like dsan's work. Sound+pixel animation, but there's nothing, right? I understand the thrill of the situation but the event itself is nothing. :unsure:
Depends on the off-gallery event.

Try exiting and entering the location, they might change what they're doing, or possibly move to another location.

Some involve sound and pixel animation, others don't.

IMO the Daisuke route involves the best one of these.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
You can download the demo here.

I think he is talking about the scars of summer after which is the continuation of this game.
There is a trial/demo version with version number 1.04.
just when I thought I beat the cuck game with the uncuck route

giphy.gif

Side note: can someone MTL the trial pls

Last edited:

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
anyone know any way to unlock recollection on android port? Im assuming the joiplay is the android port and will install that but i wanna have recollection unlocked so how do i get a full save for android?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
anyone know any way to unlock recollection on android port? Im assuming the joiplay is the android port and will install that but i wanna have recollection unlocked so how do i get a full save for android?
All you gotta do is play through the game once.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes