cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
As for me, I'll wait for the kagura release which might take even longer. I'll only mtl the game if there's a low chance that the game is translated to english.

Plus, kagura has uncensored version, which is always nice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reversedh

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
As for me, I'll wait for the kagura release which might take even longer. I'll only mtl the game if there's a low chance that the game is translated to english.

Plus, kagura has uncensored version, which is always nice.
That will probably be 1-2 years after the actual release, consider how Kagura loves to delay their projects.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
That will probably be 1-2 years after the actual release, consider how Kagura loves to delay their projects.
Could be. But since Scars of Summer is one of their top sellers , they might add it as one of their top priorities. It might get delayed a bit , because I believe they'll be prioritizing Winter Memories as soon as the full jp version is released.

Reactions: TheDevilsDens

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
BTw for those who don't know, in the demo there's a snippet of nobuo route, if you go to his house after the kids start complaining there is scene.
Didn't see that on the review of that guy matome.
Also you can play with Keitq and ryoka friend dont remember his name, the one who works and the sauna, if you go bottom right in the village, you play with Ballon fill with water after talking to him, and make sure to make him win, not Keita or ryoka :).
Also saki route, there is a scene in vagrant camp but it is blocked, maybe no cg yet, you can only see the heart and some before content.

Also pls some kind guy share us the new update video content, please ☆▪︎☆

• Wow
Reactions: John-721
Oct 5, 2018
View attachment 2661406 View attachment 2661407
New ci-en and images
With a body like that and that tomboy personality, I'd be disappointed if in the Yasui route we don't have at least one scene of her classmates running a train on her. It's a shame that she turns into a bitch in heat in the base game but doesn't fuck around enough on screen (4 scenes, IIRC) but has a ton of dialogue implying that she outslutted everyone chic in school.

Inkognitas

Jun 15, 2018
Google Translate from the creator's latest post:

I'm sorry, I'm not making progressI'm in a slump because I haven't made much progress with my writing...I'm sorry ('ᾥ')I set a deadline and encouraged myself, but I feel like I'm going to be under pressure...I think the summer release will be tough... .
Not the greatest news for us hoping for a release this summer...

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
With a body like that and that tomboy personality, I'd be disappointed if in the Yasui route we don't have at least one scene of her classmates running a train on her. It's a shame that she turns into a bitch in heat in the base game but doesn't fuck around enough on screen (4 scenes, IIRC) but has a ton of dialogue implying that she outslutted everyone chic in school.
yep its just a bunch of blank days of her going to the hotel you dont get too see.

Feb 27, 2021
Can you give us the comments Dev made?
After#16 progress
Hello! Summer has come in a blink of an eye... There was no spring. There are many disturbing incidents and it feels painful. I feel like watching the news and sports is the healthiest...

Today we will report on our progress and status. I will show you a little bit of the game screen for those who are over the summer color plan
I'm sorry, I'm not making progress I'm in a slump because I haven't made much progress with my writing...I'm sorry ('ᾥ')I set a deadline and encouraged myself, but I feel like I'm going to be under pressure...I think the summer release will be tough... .

I'm sorry for supporting you...
The Yasui route is generally over, but I knew that this route was tough (it's only trash)
The RPG map is good, but the ancient background is also good. When I see an ADV-style screen in the summer, my crotch reacts. If it's just Keita or Suzuka's point of view, it's one pattern, so I use it when the taste changes.

current situation
For the first time in my life, I had a stomach camera. After a long period of regular rehabilitation, I was happy that my hernia in my lower back was finally in remission.

I didn't feel nauseous during the gastrocamera, but the experience of swallowing a long object and the feeling of pressure in my stomach were extremely painful. Isn't there a guy who is often fucked by tentacles and goes to the stomach? I thought it would be difficult to draw a good feeling unless the sensitivity was doubled in advance.

The result was "atrophic gastritis" and the cause was Helicobacter pylori. I heard that the infection in childhood causes the stomach to thin over the years. It was Tsurupeta. I will start eradicating the bacteria from next week, but it seems to be a precursor to gastric cancer, so I would like to be careful.

Luckily, I don't smoke or drink alcohol, so I try to avoid oily drinks and carbonated coffee.
Thank you, thank you... ♂ I feel like I'm losing to the overwhelming energy, and black NTR is effective... I am always grateful for your help. I think I'll probably do a sister bowl ( 'ᾥ' )

Well then, let's do it step by step. .
I will show you the game screen for those who are on the Natsuiro Plan or above. If you think it will be a spoiler, please avoid it.

See you soon!

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes