John-721

Feb 3, 2022
My favorite is the Oyama route, I really like how slowly Ryoka falls in love with him
What I mean is that Masaru make things like defend her from bully girls, win a soccer match against mc, changing from wimpy guy to a more confident guy, etc... Are things that mc could do but Masaru do it and that's why he stole hey love. Oyama just touch her, do pervert thing to her and automatically she likes him, how could it possibly happen in real life specially between and old fat man and a young girl. But I have to admit that despite that Oyama has the hottest scenes like the two or three days that Oyama and Ryoka have in the temple.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
What I mean is that Masaru make things like defend her from bully girls, win a soccer match against mc, changing from wimpy guy to a more confident guy, etc... Are things that mc could do but Masaru do it and that's why he stole hey love. Oyama just touch her, do pervert thing to her and automatically she likes him, how could it possibly happen in real life specially between and old fat man and a young girl. But I have to admit that despite that Oyama has the hottest scenes like the two or three days that Oyama and Ryoka have in the temple.
Yeah, even if I could look past the Ugly Bastard bit, the whole "Hey, this village just happens to have this perverted tradition and you can't say no" just ruins it.

Why I prefer Daisuke, Yasui and Masaru routes.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Yeah, even if I could look past the Ugly Bastard bit, the whole "Hey, this village just happens to have this perverted tradition and you can't say no" just ruins it.

Why I prefer Daisuke, Yasui and Masaru routes.
What felt kinda dumb to me if I remember it right at least was there was a bit where it seemed like the game was even going to acknowledge how silly that premise is by having them make her hide it from her sister making you think there'd be a bit where her sister goes "are you fucking stupid why would you think that's a real tradition?" only for it to reveal that her sister did the same thing instead and that them wanting her to hide it from her really probably wasn't necessary.

• Haha
Reactions: John-721

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
Since everyone is going into why they like specific routes I’ll try to explain why Yasui is my favorite route. I love how abusive/non-consensual their relationship was. Yes Yasui was trying to get into Ryoka’s pants and enjoy her body but it also seemed like he was trying to humiliate her much as he could. She was more a sex toy to him than an actual partner. I also love the variety in his route, a lot of sex scenes in interesting places like the school and karaoke bar, especially with multiple partners. I love the irony that Keita was the closest to Ryoka but never even kissed her while everyone in the school had a piece of her. Yasui also makes good use of the messaging board mechanic, trying to figure out what they were doing before viewing her diary was always a treat.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Since everyone is going into why they like specific routes I’ll try to explain why Yasui is my favorite route. I love how abusive/non-consensual their relationship was. Yes Yasui was trying to get into Ryoka’s pants and enjoy her body but it also seemed like he was trying to humiliate her much as he could. She was more a sex toy to him than an actual partner. I also love the variety in his route, a lot of sex scenes in interesting places like the school and karaoke bar, especially with multiple partners. I love the irony that Keita was the closest to Ryoka but never even kissed her while everyone in the school had a piece of her. Yasui also makes good use of the messaging board mechanic, trying to figure out what they were doing before viewing her diary was always a treat.
It's also good and yes it has a variety of scenes, I think that Yasui route is the one that has more scenes. The only thing that I would point out is that it would be the worst possible ending for Ryoka because she ends like a traumatized whore.

AOF4540

Jan 28, 2022
Oyama is the best route for me, hands down. Has the best scenes and NTR elements compared to the rest. Also, It's the only route I consider Ryoka remains on character for what she really represents, in addition to that, she has the best chemistry with Oyama. The other routes like the delinquent, the shota, or the childhood friend feel kinda forced and out of her character. I'm pretty sure it's the author's favorite route as well due to how well it's written compared to the others.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
It's also good and yes it has a variety of scenes, I think that Yasui route is the one that has more scenes. The only thing that I would point out is that it would be the worst possible ending for Ryoka because she ends like a traumatized whore.
That is pretty sad. Endings doesn't matter to me as much, especially in NTR, it’s more about the journey as people say. Yasui’s route not limited to himself is the biggest aspect that I think makes it the best, just so many possibilities. I would sell an arm and a leg for the sequel to have a bathroom scene where Yasui is selling Ryoka’s body at school and there is a line of guys stretching across the hallway waiting for their turn with her. Then the next day if you talk to any guy at school they would subtlety talk about what they all did to her.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes