BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
...and viola you got the "happy" ending.
Forgive me if you or someone else already answered a similar question in the thread, but please tell me that you didn't put quotation marks around "happy" to indicate that MC still gets cucked and the heroine gets fucked by some other guy anyway. I ain't touching this if they subvert what would normally be the ideal ending

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Forgive me if you or someone else already answered a similar question in the thread, but please tell me that you didn't put quotation marks around "happy" to indicate that MC still gets cucked and the heroine gets fucked by some other guy anyway. I ain't touching this if they subvert what would normally be the ideal ending
The quotation marks there are appropriate. Games made by this developer are almost always hard NTR, meaning that any other route is, at best, under-developed. That vanilla ending is just a short confession scene, roll credits, the end. So it is hugely underwhelming, since there is no sex scene or any kinda of unique content when compared to all of the better developed NTR routes.

Reactions: BorgarBoi

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
youre not touching the ntr game if it doesnt give you a non-ntr ending.........theres gotta be something in the drinking water man.

Reactions: Ichigo16

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Lol tell me what game hurt you.
youre not touching the ntr game if it doesnt give you a non-ntr ending.........theres gotta be something in the drinking water man.
Look lads, I know Anti-NTR people give you all shit for your tastes, but all I did is humbly ask a question and present my interest. I didn't deal the first blow. Is it too much to spare a sad, sappy bastard?

The quotation marks there are appropriate. Games made by this developer are almost always hard NTR, meaning that any other route is, at best, under-developed. That vanilla ending is just a short confession scene, roll credits, the end. So it is hugely underwhelming, since there is no sex scene or any kinda of unique content when compared to all of the better developed NTR routes.
Thank you for going above and beyond in answering my question. Considering what the walkthrough states about unlocking it, I guess there's no point in aiming for it, but at least this knowledge will alleviate some burden on my heart as I proceed. I wish you good fortune.

Reactions: RossoX
Feb 11, 2022
I’m still new to this thread, just wanted to ask everyone that has been here for a bit if there’s an unofficial census on which route is the best. If I had to guess I would say Yasui or Oyama as the best just from some posts I’ve seen in the past. I personally would say it’s Yasui. Would be cool if we can poll it somehow.
1. Vagrant
2. Oyama
3. Masaru

Nobuo route is boring, and Yasui route for me is trash and clichê, probably the worst one in my opinion. I have even forgot the existence of the Daisuke route because it's so goddamned lame.

Saki route is chef's kiss btw.

Last edited:

Merestis

Nov 21, 2018
Am I missing something or does the gameplay consist simply of sleeping and checking Ryokas dairy each day once you triggered a route?

Also can you do the Saki and one of the Ryoka routes on the same playthrough?

Harppi

May 18, 2018
Am I missing something or does the gameplay consist simply of sleeping and checking Ryokas dairy each day once you triggered a route?

Also can you do the Saki and one of the Ryoka routes on the same playthrough?
There's also "finding" Ryoka during the day, to see who she is doing etc, gives extra flavor.
And yes, you can do all of Saki's and multiple Ryoka's, u only get 1 Ryoka ending per playthrough. Just use multiple saves before choosing the one u want near the end.

Merestis

Nov 21, 2018
There's also "finding" Ryoka during the day, to see who she is doing etc, gives extra flavor.
And yes, you can do all of Saki's and multiple Ryoka's, u only get 1 Ryoka ending per playthrough. Just use multiple saves before choosing the one u want near the end.
Got it. Thanks!

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
I am talking about the cave in the game filled with crystals
Is for recollect memories to do the happy ending, you have to pass the crystals to reach to the final of the cave and then active the first memory, there are four. Make sure to touch the least crystals because they are obstacles that just pass time.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes