Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is for recollect memories to do the happy ending, you have to pass the crystals to reach to the final of the cave and then active the first memory, there are four. Make sure to touch the least crystals because they are obstacles that just pass time.
They also use up the resources you get by doing the various actions in the game.

So touch the least amount of crystals, or the ones you have most resources of.

Reactions: John-721

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
Do you guys know if we ever got official measurements for Ryoka and Saki? Some eroges and doujins include them and I think it’s pretty hot. If not it would be cool if we get them in the sequel. I’d image something like Saki having bigger busts than Ryoka but her having a smaller waist or bigger hips than Saki because Ryoka does sports, stuff like that.

R D

May 3, 2017
Do you guys know if we ever got official measurements for Ryoka and Saki? Some eroges and doujins include them and I think it’s pretty hot. If not it would be cool if we get them in the sequel. I’d image something like Saki having bigger busts than Ryoka but her having a smaller waist or bigger hips than Saki because Ryoka does sports, stuff like that.
no idea but you can check koikatsu cards of her on pixiv, open it on the included character editor and guess it from there

Nov 19, 2019
no idea but you can check koikatsu cards of her on pixiv, open it on the included character editor and guess it from there

Do you happen to have the this particular card and the mods needed for it? Would you mind sharing them with us if so?

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
i hope it august release because we almost there
I'm also looking forward to release.

Only i have doubts about the plot of the game. Judging by the demo, we are waiting for the continuation of the first game since its end. But since mc at the end of all routes finds out that Ryoka has another man is this still ntr? Will it work like it did in first game? I doubt. However, the game will have at least one new route with a new character, so not everything is so deplorable. imho

M4rkJ0hn

Feb 13, 2023

Only i have doubts about the plot of the game. Judging by the demo, we are waiting for the continuation of the first game since its end. But since mc at the end of all routes finds out that Ryoka has another man is this still ntr? Will it work like it did in first game? I doubt. However, the game will have at least one new route with a new character, so not everything is so deplorable. imho
I think this is after the good ending route... make's the ntr heavier since they're together now.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018

I think this is after the good ending route... make's the ntr heavier since they're together now.
I think it was posted somewhere, or maybe just theorized here, that "After" is going to be a continuation of the "normal" end, where Ryoka doesn't go too far with any guy, but you don't confess either.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes