Feb 27, 2021
In my opinion, I think it was good until he postponed the game, he will have more time to fix the bugs and add new things, literally you can give the author an idea in ci-en, for example the scene of eating ice cream with Ryoka could have on some routes that it falls. Other than that, it didn't show many scenes just from Oyama, Yasui, Vagrant and Nobuo, the other routes don't give much to know and especially in the mysterious route that I think will be ''employment'' since Ryoka will have work clothes. And it should be like taking Ryoka downtown to I don't know, eating at the restaurant, watching movies, seeing her reaction to taking her to the hotel and convenience store. If you don't have it, you can do it with mod.

• Angry
Reactions: ktez

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
I don't mind him taking his time. He's admitted over and over that this process is mentally taxing for him, so it's not a surprise. He's making something that is expected to sell tens of thousands of copies, the pressure is understandable. Having said that, I do wonder if he would be in this much stress if he was working on the Tina sequel instead. Way more excited for that one.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Sad to hear about the dev's issues, but let's not get crazy talking about a hiatus of a year.

In the post itself dev mentioned nothing concrete and said he hopes to still finish the game as soon as possible. The talk of a year's delay seems to be based on the fact that on DL site the release date was changed to "late june 2024".

But there's no particular reason to take that as gospel. Let's just sit tight and hope for the best.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
It’s sad to see all the negative posts about the author after the recent announcement.

Yes it sucks that the game was delayed for a whole year but so what? I would rather wait and see the game have a good release instead of it being rushed, ruining the author’s health along with the game being unfinished.

I also saw some posts about him lying about his health. I don’t know anything about game development but I don’t see how doing that would benefit him? Japan is notoriously known for overworking so I personally believe him. After the death of the author of Berserk, I’m happy whenever I see authors take breaks or change their deadlines from weekly to bi-weekly etc.

He’s the person that made one of our favorite games so the least we can do is have some sympathy. I just hope he gets better and the development goes smoothly next year. There are plenty of good NTR games to play out there so it’s not a big deal. All we can do is wait and hope for the best.

Last edited:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
It’s sad to see all the negative posts about the author after the recent announcement.

Yes it sucks that the game was delayed for a whole year but so what? I would rather wait and see the game have a good release instead of it being rushed, ruining the author’s health along with the game being unfinished.

I also saw some posts about him lying about his health. I don’t know anything about game development but I don’t see how doing that would benefit him? Japan is notoriously known for overworking so I personally believe him. After the death of the author of Berserk, I’m happy whenever I see authors take breaks or change their deadlines from weekly to bi-weekly etc.

He’s the person that made one of our favorite games so the least we can do is have some sympathy. I just hope he gets better and the development goes smoothly next year. There are plenty of good NTR games to play out there so it’s not a big deal. All we can do is wait and hope for the best.
dude, he delay a lot, 1 or 2 time is fine, but year to year is bullshit

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
In my opinion, I think it was good until he postponed the game, he will have more time to fix the bugs and add new things, literally you can give the author an idea in ci-en, for example the scene of eating ice cream with Ryoka could have on some routes that it falls. Other than that, it didn't show many scenes just from Oyama, Yasui, Vagrant and Nobuo, the other routes don't give much to know and especially in the mysterious route that I think will be ''employment'' since Ryoka will have work clothes. And it should be like taking Ryoka downtown to I don't know, eating at the restaurant, watching movies, seeing her reaction to taking her to the hotel and convenience store. If you don't have it, you can do it with mod.
Brother, he postponed the game because he does not want to work on it at all

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
Does dont want to work on it, so what? Does he owe you something? Have you bought any of the previous games?
I have no horse on this race, but people talking about the dev taking his time to deliver a better product is ludicrous considering he wants to step away from it as much as he can (i.e. not work on the game)

Reactions: ktez
Feb 27, 2021
Brother, he postponed the game because he does not want to work on it at all
I know of 2 games that have already been postponed, one of them was that of the tomboy woman, which was postponed 2 months after it was released, and another I follow on Twitter and the game has been in development for 2/3 years, and it paused this year and said it was going to launch this year. But apparently next year or 2025, and now this one who said he's had health problems for a while, I don't think he wants to release it, because he needs money and he needs to do this, and NTR destroys the brains of many authors.

Ichigo16

Nov 12, 2018
Shame it's postponed, I was looking forward to it. But if the launch was supposed to be next month then this should be close to completed and now he pushes it back a whole year. What i don't get i could undestand like he got issues and pushes it back a few months but a whole year just seems excessive when taking into account the fact that it was supposed to launch next month.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Shame it's postponed, I was looking forward to it. But if the launch was supposed to be next month then this should be close to completed and now he pushes it back a whole year. What i don't get i could undestand like he got issues and pushes it back a few months but a whole year just seems excessive when taking into account the fact that it was supposed to launch next month.
WHAT?!? He's postponing it until NEXT YEAR?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
WHAT?!? He's postponing it until NEXT YEAR?
Not necessarily...

He's delaying it, but people are halfway pulling the duration of a year out of their ass.

Dev said nothing about how long he's delaying the game, but the release date on DL site was changed to June 2024.

But that (hopefully) means nothing.

And if people in general could please stop repeating "delayed for a year" until we actually know how long the game has been delayed for, that would be nice.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
main issue is he released a demo, was nearly on point...gettin shit done.

then...jus, quit. sick or not, that's pretty fucked up.

Reactions: scwizo

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Guys , let us all calm down. I understand the mild annoyance of the delay. Your voices are heard. Let this thread breathe for a bit.It sucks but, what can we do.

In the end , we are all here to play the sequel.

So anyway, the delay is real and unfortunate. I didnt play the demo, and I wont. To the people that did, I'm curious about your remarks about it.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes