Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
One thing I'd love is if someone would upload and translate (which I would loosely translate to Falling like the Sun), since it's a game that seems to play very similarly to Scars of Summer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
LOVE how Ryoka is drawn, so hot. But not a fan of the game/plot itself. Any games with models that look/drawn like Ryoka?

Thank you

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
Can confirm.
Checkout the comments on the NTR thread at /h/ anytime Scars is brought up. Hell even comments on Pixiv fanarts and the author's own Ci-En should tell you how much people "love" the character.
Do you have a link to those conversations? I would love to hear what people had to say about Ryoka.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
Can't remember anything on /h/.
But on Ci-en you can just check the comments of any update post.

Comments: 25, 26, 27

Comment: 101
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I’ve been looking back on some discussions about Scars of Summer and every post I saw of you are extremely valid lol. Glad to see another Yasui enjoyer, I wouldn’t hate the idea of the sequel just being about him and MC’s classmates running a train on Ryoka.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
Coincidence? I THINK NOT!! Just something I thought was interesting when I saw Ryoka’s new underwear, reminding me of my favorite doujin. I know it’s a common outfit in NTR but if the author is taking inspiration from it I hope he include some hardcore gangbang scenes in the Yasui route.

The doujin is call ‘e always believed in you” btw

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
I just finished Yasui's route in the demo and I noticed something cool. After finishing Yasui's route and watching the H scene, I played it again, going to the convenience store to "catch" her in the act and then just going home afterward. I sped through time at Ryoka's place to end the day but she never came home. I realized that she ran off somewhere after talking to her at the convenience store. So then I played it a 3rd time to see where she went and found out that Yasui was fucking her brains out in a love hotel which is why she never went home, which also calls back to the first scene where she's laying with the condoms at the beginning of the route. Not sure if this is already well-known. This game is fucking amazing lol.

Reactions: ktez and Chumpyman

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
apparently there is a small snippet, seems like a game test demo
i was trying to buy this thing for 500 yen (3$ +-), but the site keep declining my credit card.

Reactions: Shirokame

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
I’m still new to this thread, just wanted to ask everyone that has been here for a bit if there’s an unofficial census on which route is the best. If I had to guess I would say Yasui or Oyama as the best just from some posts I’ve seen in the past. I personally would say it’s Yasui. Would be cool if we can poll it somehow.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
I’m still new to this thread, just wanted to ask everyone that has been here for a bit if there’s an unofficial census on which route is the best. If I had to guess I would say Yasui or Oyama as the best just from some posts I’ve seen in the past. I personally would say it’s Yasui. Would be cool if we can poll it somehow.
My favorite is Masaru route I like how slowly Ryoka falls in love with him

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Daisuke
Yasui
Masaru

The 3 others are garbage.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
apparently there is a small snippet, seems like a game test demo
i was trying to buy this thing for 500 yen (3$ +-), but the site keep declining my credit card.
There is nothing interesting there. Just two screenshots of game screen without erotica.

Feb 27, 2021
Oyama had some hot scenes, threesome was pretty great
Fucking hate vagrant in general, but I could still get off on this one
Fuck the nobuo route tho
Nobuo is the worst route, the child is spoiled and I still don't like shota. Ryoka managed to fall into such a brat.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Daisuke
Yasui
Masaru

The 3 others are garbage.
I also don't like Vagrant route is like the most impossible route in reality and also for me I like when the antagonist is ugly but not when he is deformed.
Nobu could be a good route, but I don't like the bdsm and when Ryoka also gave a blowjob to the other kids, the scene in the night camp is very hot but in the other scenes we just se Ryoka bdsm or just her body.
Oyama is the one that have some of the hottest scenes but also, I'm no too fan of age difference or old man with young girl but it is obvious that the author focused more on Oyama than in the other routes.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes