Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
What new in 1.04?
There is no 1.04

It's the same as the base game in this OP. For whatever reason some sites claim its version 1.04. Just some error.

There is a demo for the sequel Scars of Summer After floating around, but it's a separate game, despite the fact that it's being talked about in this thread.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Can someone confirm that the off-gallery events are just two muppets standing there with a heart on top?
I just read some people talk about these events and I expected something like dsan's work. Sound+pixel animation, but there's nothing, right? I understand the thrill of the situation but the event itself is nothing. :unsure:
any NTR day will have both pixel+sound while route sometimes it just sound, check my comment on page 140 for guide.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sergyo_ml
Oct 5, 2018
Did the artist mention anything interesting about the After story on Twitter?

Ever since Nitter stopped being able to access 18+ content, I've been unable to follow the Twitter updates.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Checking by his Twitter, looks like he might’ve gotten some serious illness, in one of those he says he’s relieved is not stomach cancer, if it really is something that bad to consider it might be cancer I can only pray for him!

Reactions: bosa43

DionAion334

Jul 23, 2020
Checking by his Twitter, looks like he might’ve gotten some serious illness, in one of those he says he’s relieved is not stomach cancer, if it really is something that bad to consider it might be cancer I can only pray for him!
from what I read it is not cancer, but rather an excess of Helicobacter pylori in his system, which leads to gastritis, stomach ulcers, among others.

Lucari0

Apr 12, 2018
Justfindmyway Sakutooyama PervectKakarot oh yea another important thing is the [T] button to move the time, most of the ero scenes and especially on ntr days, changing your time (morning to noon to night etc) means that the scenes changing and about the phone, if scenes chaning then the phone changes as well (like from blowjob to sex).
you also only able to use phone 3 times a day.
here I add the walkthrough I got from here but I sort the important route on notepad.
Oyama is the best, the kid and delinquent is the classic 'heroine got corrupt by bad guy' while the rest (daisuke, masaru and vagrant) is a 'vanilla from different lense' kind of ntr.
oh yea the "event changes with time) is what I mean with using the [T] button and the NTR day they tell you where she is through out the day.
Why are some of the words broken? For example:

1:karaoke 
⇒A teacher visit event occurs at the entrance.
2:karaoke ※DK channel notification
3:karaoke ※DK channel notification
4:school   ※DK channel notification
5:In front of the movie theater ⇒ Love hotel ※DK channel notification

I'm reading via chrome tabs

Edit: Nvm, I opened the .txt with notepad and it's fine now

X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
can someody help me???? i did all the 3 memories and last one(4th) i did that too and chose i love her option but it still shows that i got 3 memories

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
can someody help me???? i did all the 3 memories and last one(4th) i did that too and chose i love her option but it still shows that i got 3 memories
Mmm I don't remember if in the diary there were just three marks of memories, because the 4th one it's just the encounter with the child soul of Ryoka or something like that. If you can access to the lake or beach, where you find child Ryoka and is nothing there then you already did the four memories, just be sure to not be in another route of any antagonist because if you already started one that route would take over the happy route. You can do more activities with her or skip days until the end of the summer and then you will get the happy ending.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Why are some of the words broken? For example:

1:karaoke 
⇒A teacher visit event occurs at the entrance.
2:karaoke ※DK channel notification
3:karaoke ※DK channel notification
4:school   ※DK channel notification
5:In front of the movie theater ⇒ Love hotel ※DK channel notification

I'm reading via chrome tabs

Edit: Nvm, I opened the .txt with notepad and it's fine now
Extract with japanese encoder (look up how to with winrar can't do it on 7zip)

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Mmm I don't remember if in the diary there were just three marks of memories, because the 4th one it's just the encounter with the child soul of Ryoka or something like that. If you can access to the lake or beach, where you find child Ryoka and is nothing there then you already did the four memories, just be sure to not be in another route of any antagonist because if you already started one that route would take over the happy route. You can do more activities with her or skip days until the end of the summer and then you will get the happy ending.
So there's no scene with the male MC, and even if you got all 4 memories the male MC still can't get together with the FMC? Even if she was only fingered once, she's no longer available because of that?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So there's no scene with the male MC, and even if you got all 4 memories the male MC still can't get together with the FMC? Even if she was only fingered once, she's no longer available because of that?
There is a non-H "good end".

And just getting fingered is not enough, each route has a point of no return, IIRC it always involves sex.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes