RPGM [Translation request]You like the sun are falling(MTL)太陽のような君は堕ちていく

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Yea, as many other have said: Press T simulator with good art

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I hope the people on his ci-en/dlsite get some good feedback about it so he can improve on his next game. The art is there, it just needs more 'gaming' going on.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
This one was a bit of a letdown. The art is good, and it seemed like each route had 1 animated scene which was cool. But the actual game aspect was a bore.

What I like about games like this is exploring and finding events taking place. There was pretty much non of that here. At most you would occasionally find the tomboy talkin to someone, but it never goes anywhere and it just repeats. You just spend all your time spamin the wait button to pass the time.

The demo was great, but I suppose that was because I did all the routes, so I had a lot to do in the short demo. In the full game, you get locked out of the other routes at a certain point, then you go days with nothing of note going on.

Honestly, it looked like the dev had a lot of big ideas, but never got around to adding them because he wanted to release the game. The game was just a big waste of potential. O well, back to the search for somthing new, lol.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Here you go. Not the Best translation but i guess you will be able to understand it.
and Save 3 is full gallery open.
Happy Wanking xD

Is it mtl?

How can you get inspired by Scars of Summer so obviously, yet get every single good aspect wrong? Astounding.
oof, as a huge SoS fan I had big hopes for this game having heard that it was a bit of a clone. reading this makes me worried

Reactions: Maxkami

hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
Here you go. Not the Best translation but i guess you will be able to understand it.
and Save 3 is full gallery open.
Happy Wanking xD

thanks bro