Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
As I see this is the same as the 1.03 trial version.

Is he planning to release an extended demo?

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
anyone got those scenes showed on the demo page on dlsite?
i tihnk im missing the nobuo and comrades titty scene and the ryoka sitten on a chair in the cafe

radaralert

May 16, 2022
Guys...I've been so stuck on the game this past week so I had to take a break I went into live action. To my utter delight, my favorite JAV start over the past year (her first JAV vid was in Dec 21), is Mai Tsubasa. I feel like she can be Ryoka. Her voice is not high pitched or squeaky, it's actually a bit raspy. She's got so much spunk and attitude in her scenes, I can see her totally beating up a disgusting old man but reversing it into lust. I've been literally watching her stuff as a substitute to Ryoka in live action. It's JAV, most of the NTR tropes are in her work.

I had waaaay to much fun making these.

RyokaMaiSmile.PNG
RyokaMaiTowel.PNG

RyokaMaiBj.PNG
RyokaMaiStandingDoggy.PNG

RyokaMaiMissionary.PNG

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
anyone got those scenes showed on the demo page on dlsite?
i tihnk im missing the nobuo and comrades titty scene and the ryoka sitten on a chair in the cafe
My guess is that they're not possible in the demo. It's just promo for the full release

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I just noticed that Ryoko will actually react if you open the social media posts in front of her (well I'm guessing that's what's happening since I don't speak japanese). Also does anyone speak enough Japanese to give a rundown of what's happening in the demo. I don't speak japanese so I couldn't make sense of what the overall story is this time around.

LolKek95

Jul 23, 2021
Just duplicate my review here.

I really don't know how you play that game, it is just horrible from the gameplay side, random events, you can play from the male side ONLY, guys, sorry I'm not a masochist, I want to see all events.

What I did, I just started a day and went to the shop - worked- sleep and see a diary, why do I need it? Because another way it is impossible to see scenes, it is crazy how it is boring.

I like how it is implemented in other NTR games - want happy end - play from MF side, wants real NTR - play from MF side.

Ah, terrible feelings after the game.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Just duplicate my review here.

I really don't know how you play that game, it is just horrible from the gameplay side, random events, you can play from the male side ONLY, guys, sorry I'm not a masochist, I want to see all events.

What I did, I just started a day and went to the shop - worked- sleep and see a diary, why do I need it? Because another way it is impossible to see scenes, it is crazy how it is boring.

I like how it is implemented in other NTR games - want happy end - play from MF side, wants real NTR - play from MF side.

Ah, terrible feelings after the game.
It's a never ending cycle with these people, atleast everyone comes with a different EXTREMELY SMART opinion which is funny lmao.

Can't even articulate a single sentence but hey, dude reviewed the game with 1 star, got it out of his chest

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
It's a never ending cycle with these people, atleast everyone comes with a different EXTREMELY SMART opinion which is funny lmao.

Can't even articulate a single sentence but hey, dude reviewed the game with 1 star, got it out of his chest
They never read. I just don't understand. They mash past the tutorials and then wonder why they can't see the sex scenes.

Reactions: EonKain
Jan 14, 2018
The sequel is coming late August 2023! You can play the demo already but I wanna wait for the whole release. It looks good!
Is this sequel really a continuation of the story? Because when I played the demo, it seemed like a more content version of the same story.

Reactions: ktez
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes