Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Tyty this wasn’t even on my radar until I saw it mentioned in the thread but damn I am interested now.
Yeah it looks super good, lots of great sprite work, pacing, actually fun gameplay, lots of variations and an interesting story. Its not everyday that you get the full package.

Last edited:
Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I really dig the way shinachiku-castella does corruption, because it is gradual both mentally and physically. Their games begin with sexual harassment and molestation that escalates little by little: verbal assault, butt and boob groping, nipple sucking, kissing neck, foreplay, handjob, titjob etc. This gradual escalation in perverted acts I think this is the main reason why their games have become one of the most popular in the genre.

The issue with some other NTR games is that they advertise "slow corruption" but then the main girl starts having sex from the very first scene (and then it just escalates from there), which in my opinion kills the allure of the gradual physical corruption, even if mentally she's still "resisting" it. Just to give an example, Promisse Best Left Unkept does exactly this (but otherwise its a pretty decent game).
Ci-en mainly but the dev is super active on twitter too. He's planning on releasing a trial in a month or two. Here it is:
So I hope that this upcoming game follows the castella winning formula.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
I really dig the way shinachiku-castella does corruption, because it is gradual both mentally and physically. Their games begin with sexual harassment and molestation that escalates little by little: verbal assault, butt and boob groping, nipple sucking, kissing neck, foreplay, handjob, titjob etc. This gradual escalation in perverted acts I think this is the main reason why their games have become one of the most popular in the genre.

The issue with some other NTR games is that they advertise "slow corruption" but then the main girl starts having sex from the very first scene (and then it just escalates from there), which in my opinion kills the allure of the gradual physical corruption, even if mentally she's still "resisting" it. Just to give an example, Promisse Best Left Unkept does exactly this (but otherwise its a pretty decent game).

So I hope that this upcoming game follows the castella winning formula.
This. His writing and set ups for the corruption/lewd situations has only improved with each work too. It also never feels too linear or "do this, get scene" like some ntr games do. It's the kind of stuff I love about gyu, starworks, NTRRPG, old Scale Garden games etc. Dude really is one of the best in the genre.

Reactions: blackoni

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
wow now this is a dev worth supporting. Actual good new content within a reasonable amount of time. I hope we see more of nobu and his pals.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Hey guys. Just remembered this game and was wondering if the dev was doing a new one as I really enjoyed this and another from them. Anyone know what the title for the next one is? And if it has its own thread here maybe?
Come on man it's literally the only thing people have been talking about here. The new game is basically an expansion and it's the same name just with the word "after" in the end. There's a demo out but only in Japanese.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey guys can anyone tell me what type of ntr this is i like the type where the dude knows and wants to watch his wife bang other dudes just thought i would ask before playing.

And if it's the other type of ntr can anyone spoil the ending for me.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Hey guys can anyone tell me what type of ntr this is i like the type where the dude knows and wants to watch his wife bang other dudes just thought i would ask before playing.

And if it's the other type of ntr can anyone spoil the ending for me.
Unfortunately for you, it is that other type of NTR — and I'm hardly an expert, but I think that first type you described sounds a bit more like the netorase genre. The protagonist spends most of the game completely in the dark (or deep in denial) about everything, because the two of them aren't in any actual relationship but he is preoccupied with trying to work up the courage to confess his love to her by the end of the summer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Unfortunately for you, it is that other type of NTR — and I'm hardly an expert, but I think that first type you described sounds a bit more like the netorase genre. The protagonist spends most of the game completely in the dark (or deep in denial) about everything, because the two of them aren't in any actual relationship but he is preoccupied with trying to work up the courage to confess his love to her by the end of the summer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah okay thank's for the reply i think i'll skip this one then

Yeah netorase sound about right kinda wish there was a tag for it oh well.

Massimo1234

Oct 17, 2021
So there might be a little overlap with John.Terminus post but I'll try to sum it up.

Firstly, here are lists - and that I made a while back for /h/.

It contains an almost upto date list of all active Japanese NTR RPG devs.

Now, let me try listing stuff -

1. -

He already has 2.5 products up on DLsite. I say 2.5 because it's 2 games and 1 expansion.
He is working on another, that one has no demo.

All their games are worth a look.

His specialty is "silhouette NTR" or implied NTR when viewing from Male POV and then you get to see female POV via recollection.

2. -

He has 2 games up and 1 game on the way. Only of the released games is NTR.

He has some neat ideas and that really shows in the demo of the upcoming games.

Both the succubus NTR game and the upcoming game have a good amount of hidden sex.

You only see the Male POV, female POV is viewed via recollection in a dream sequence.

3. -

Gaptax only has available. The rest are non-NTR.

The premise of the NTR Game is of the female MC being a mecha pilot. Hidden scenes do exist, during missions she gets fucked and you see her reaction on the cam. The specialty of this one is a bare bones costume system, basically female MC's clothes change as the NTR spurred corruption takes hold.
You get to play both as male and female.

He has another sort of a spiritual successesor of that game on the way. This one only seems to have a male POV. (need to sub to him, no fees needed).

4. -

This is a NTR RPG from a Chinese dev.
School setting, decent art, not too many scenes and a weird premise. Not sure why DLsite doesn't tag it as NTR tbh. Mentioning it because it has decent art, especially considering that it was the dev's first game (and only game) .

5. -

This dev is making Fate NTR RPGs.

Demos are available on Pixiv and Ci-En. The specialty is hidden sex/silhouette sex.

6. -

The creator is working on a Tomboy NTR RPG similar to Scars of Summer.

It seems decent but I am not holding my breath for an amazing product.

7. -

Another new dev working on a Tomboy BSS/NTR RPG similar to Scars of Summer.

I have a good feeling about this game.

8. -

New dev who released another Scars of Summer type game.

Not too impressed with their game, tbh. Art wasn't great, H-Scenarios felt weak, onset of corruption was shoddy, kinks exploration was weak.

Mentioning it for people who don't share the same opinion.
The dev is also planning an After Story for the first gamd. No demo.

9. -

Three decently made NTR RPGs with a good costume system, decently paced corruption and good artwork.

Just like any other CircleKame game, be prepared to use a cheat engine because of stupid game mechanics.

There's also Arms Devicer but its NTR component was quite weak imo so won't recommend it.

This NTR Dev is a hit or miss.
Has 2 games up. is the only one worth trying.
There is some hidden NTR when playing as the male MC but that type of NTR is short lived as it quickly switches to female POV and stays that way till the end of the game.

The game's strong point is that it tries to build up the male-female relationship heavily at the beginning before dropping the NTR. For this reason I do recommend it to folks.

Curse of Pleasure

Honorable mention for sneaky sex and awesome clothing system.

Not so much NTR so may not be what you seek.

NON-RPG NTR GAMES:
If you are open to non-RPG yet equally engaging games then I recommend Alicesoft.

• Tsuma Shibori
  • Heartful Maman
  • Tsumamigui 3
  • Oyako Rankan

Anyways, I do apologize for the poor formatting of the post. I am on mobile atm.
n.7 will be released on 3/26. Does anyone know how soon the translation will be out?"

Massimo1234

Oct 17, 2021
lol, the game not release and you ask how soon the trans will be finish ??? dude, for real, asking thing when you pay for it, if you cant pay for it, then just wait like everyone here.
it's just a question, not a claim. the translation can also come out after a year, I wouldn't complain about it because I don't pay and therefore I don't have the right to do it

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Ah okay thank's for the reply i think i'll skip this one then

Yeah netorase sound about right kinda wish there was a tag for it oh well.
Use the Swinging tag with the Cheating tag, it'll probably not be perfect, but likely give you the best results.

Reactions: Joshy92

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Version 1.01

Contains a bugfix

Occurrence route: XX
Occurrence place: Suzuka's house
Date and time of occurrence: Day 1, around 22:00
Contents of the bug: The door cannot pass
Others: 2nd round etc.

Correction History
t1.00 23/3/21