John-721

Feb 3, 2022
True, Masaru too, but he can add in the final version of the game. The game has a gigantic CAPACITY of being the best erotic game of the year.
True, it will be good if we get the faces of all characters and yes the game has the capacity of being the best game, just the demo offers a lot of new stuff, I don't know how much more things it will have when it is completed.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Hey friend, could you please upload your translated files here? I can't download the MTool cause it asks me to give it certain authorizations I am not comfortable with
Sorry I can't do that since the MTool doesn't create a new file game translated, it is more like the tool runs with the game and translate the game while it runs. I don't why you have problems, if you think that it could contain a virus it doesn't, just follow all the instructions for download the tool and for use it, it is really easy

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
from what we know its a sequel that follows the neutral route from the 1st game
As far as i understand, after playing this demo version, at the very beginning of the game it will be possible to choose a neutral route or a continuation with characters of the first part.
If the player chose to continue the story of characters original game, then we will be shown the future of Ryoka with different men (depending on the chosen route).
If the player chooses a neutral route, then most likely a new character (on pic - man on train station) will be involved in this route.

p.s. of course, this is just my theory, but i made it based on the character selection menu of the previous game in preview version.
kimojima.png

Reactions: John-721 and leod54
Oct 5, 2018
Honestly impressed with the demo.

I know it's been a while but judging by the quality of content we got. I hope the dev doesn't feel to pressured by the deadline and actually takes the time needed to complete the game.

On a side note, seeing Ryoka's standing portrait's clothes getting changed to a translucent shirt with her nipples visible in the Yasui route will never get old.

Also, happy that "silhouette sex" made a return in this sequel. It's in the Tajiri route, hope there's more in other routes.

Comments 24 and 26 on page 2 the Ci-En post sum up most of my wishes.

Ayylmamer

Apr 22, 2020
Wow the trial was surprisingly short :(
If you skip all the dialogue maybe, I played around 2 hours yesterday with the first 5 days and then just started the H part.
Most H games demos have like 1 hour of content, this isn't short at all.

Eldorra

Apr 28, 2021
so whats the game about? it says after. when after the first game does it take place? and is she affected by the previous games? would like to know thx.

Oct 5, 2018
so whats the game about? it says after. when after the first game does it take place? and is she affected by the previous games? would like to know thx.
The deml should give you a decent idea.
Basically it's a mix of being an expansion of the first game's timeline and a sequel.

So you'll get to hang out with Ryoka pre-corruption (a.k.a. First game's timeline) and trigger routes normally. You'll have some extra CG for pre-corruption Ryoka.
After that there's a jump to post-corruption, you'll see scenes after Ryoka was corrupted.

AOF4540

Jan 28, 2022
Just played the demo and I gotta say I'm impressed with how much better it is. It's an expansion definitely and I noticed they even added a new character on the routes, did anyone figure out who could it be? could be the guy at the train station or is it actually Oyama?

Reactions: bosa43

Ayylmamer

Apr 22, 2020
Just played the demo and I gotta say I'm impressed with how much better it is. It's an expansion definitely and I noticed they even added a new character on the routes, did anyone figure out who could it be? could be the guy at the train station or is it actually Oyama?
I doubt he created a standing picture for the guy at the train station for nothing.
But there's also that guy in the house near the buff dude that wasn't used in the last game.
IIRC he had a scene with Ryoka in the other very old trial version of this game.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes