Oct 5, 2018
It's a shame that the dev decided to move his update to paid plan only... I wish someone from here could c/c the full post :cry:

I'm fine as long as the final game has proper corruption progression and Ryoka gets gangbanged during (not at the end) at least one of the routes.

She turned into a loose slut in Yasui's route in the base game but nothing came out of it and the route was over.

Quoting myself -

True.
Her design, her personality is ths reason why I find her to be perfect for NTR initiated corruption.

I know it's not everyone's thing but I wasn't a fan of how her corruption phase was cut short in the base game.

I personally love the corruption in RJ354914, not the corruption speed but the levels. The FMC goes from the NTR source to having sex with every NPC that the MC interacts with.

I expected this in the Yasui route, where he pimps her out to the classmates who then run a train on her. You don't even need a lot of CG, just have Keita come to school one day to ses the classroom blocked and in there Ryoka's sprite can be seen surrounded by cocks. Hell there's also a missed opportunity of a pervy teacher catching her doing something at school. Or just any random horny NPC trying to grab her, at the start she beats them but after her corruption level is high, she sneaks off and fucks them.
Not a bad idea considering some of the new ones have been hot garbage.

1. No FMC games w/ proper cloth changing system that scales with corruption like the old CircleKame games:
This one is a bit understandable because the system is apparently complex to implement and I think even CircleKame didn't implement it properly in RPG Maker MV. The one in RPG Maker XP was superior.

2. Lack of faceless NPC interaction:
Games introduce NPCs that thirst for FMC. FMC becomes a total slut but somehow these NPCs still don't get in on the action and keep repeating the lines about them thirsting after the FMC. The main exception to this are the WolfHoliday wife game and the GapTax mecha game. No horny NPC randomly gropes the FMC when the MC isn't looking, no one forces a kiss on the FMC, no one takes her to the side and fucks her. I expected a lot of this in Scars, with Ryoka turning into so loose that anything short of a gangbang wasn't satisfying to her. This one just needs repeating CG for the most part, so it's surprising that it's so rarely implemented by devs.

3. NTR Corruption pacing is off in almost every game:
Scars of Summer was decent imo, GapTax was way too fast and was tied to days rather than events (meaning if you just slept the day, your wife would be one step closer to the edge), 8x40's game had no corruption for hours but then when the NTR started it switched to FMC POV and she was a massive slut by that point.

4. Corruption phase skips:
I've spoken about this earlier, depending on the routes, you expect certain corruption phases. Scars is a good example to potray this. In the Fat Dude (the one in the village) route, Ryoka takes part in a village custom and the dude loves her in his own twisted way. So it's understandable why she isn't a meat toilet at any point. But in Nobuo and Yasui routes, the males are scums and you know they don't have any love for Ryoka. It's weird that they don't constantly pimp her out. The Yasui route briefly touched upon this but then didn't expand on it too much, Ryoka was loose enough to fuck anyone at that point but we barely got any scenes, and got no gangbangs. No classmate groped her randomly and no random NPC recognized her from the red light district & pulled her to the side to fuck her. Her slut phase was so briefly displayed that it was effectively skipped. You'd think Yasui would have pimped her out to the class and they post pictures of them sucking on her tits, spitroasting her or plugging her holes. Keita being the dumbass, doesn't recognize Ryoka. They sneak under Ryoka's desk during class and suck her tits. It would get to a point that Keita one day finds the class blocked by a line of boys. Inside his mates are running a train on Ryoka.
On a related note, some games skip the corruption phase so badly that gangbang/DP is primarily reserved for a route ending. BBQ's Nebel is a good example, it happens either zero times during the playthrough or happens only once (which would likely be towards the end).
I know I spoke about Yasui pimping Ryoka out to classmates but in the same route you can probably squeeze in a few other gangbangs because Ryoka was a bitch in heat in that route. On any random day when she is with Keita, they visit the bathhouse (not for an event), if you remember the bathhouse NPCs were horny for her. One of them secretly gropes her. Seeing that she is putting no resistance, they get her to separate from Keita and run a train on her in the bath (Masaru is oblivious to this to prevent a route clash). Word of this gets out and random village NPCs can grope/kiss Ryoka when she is with Keita and he isn't looking. She can become the village's meat toilet this way. Hell you can even do another one where the cram school kids recognize Ryoka constantly entering the love hotel and then one day jump her & fuck her. The possibilities are endless.

5. Netorase:
There's an odd attempt to mix NTS and NTR. It would work fine if the execution was similar to Soraue's but most often it isn't.

6. Lacking presence of other genres that have a logically understandable connection to NTR:
Intermixing genres isn't bad but you'd expect things like voyeurism, hidden sex, and corruption (includes used condom waistband and body writing) to be more common in NTR games. But more often they're either non-existant or not properly implemented. Look at Neko Majin's NTR game, it has no NTR system in place and yet is labeled as one. It's a CG chaser.

7. Lack of innovative systems:
Scars, Alicesoft and even BBQ Diasuki are the only ones that did good in this area imo.

8. Lack of proper execution:
Soraue's first game is very primitive and he executed it very well. The NTR progress was on point, the scenes weren't revealed outright so it wasn't a CG chaser. Not every event needs a full CG, sometimes you can just make shadow sex or sprite sex. Heck, sometimes you can just skip the scene and show the aftermath of the FMC returning all sweaty trying to hide the fact that she has been fucked but her standing picture says otherwise.

9. Vanilla shits:
Their weird obsession with NTR has caused some devs to bend over. Alicesoft's Healer Touch decided to separate NTR & Vanilla routes into separate games. This decision makes it very inferior to even something as old as Tsuma Shibori. It doesn't even merit comparison with Heartful Maman, Tsumamigui 3 and Oyako Rankan. A while back on /h/, there was talk of NTR authors (specifically QOS authors) getting harassed on Twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miss Y

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
Okay, so I get this game is heavily-focused on NTR, but its almost criminal not to have a single scene between the MC and Ryoka in the happy ending besides an "I love you" confession. Imagine going through the hard work of not letting her fall for any of the other guys just to get slapped in the face by that ending lmfao.

Reactions: ChudBuddy

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Okay, so I get this game is heavily-focused on NTR, but its almost criminal not to have a single scene between the MC and Ryoka in the happy ending besides an "I love you" confession. Imagine going through the hard work of not letting her fall for any of the other guys just to get slapped in the face by that ending lmfao.
Well ... It's easier to get the happy end than any cuck one. You simply don't raise any flags with the other guys and simply do you own things with the collecting tokens

Sabehh

Dec 8, 2019
Hard work? The pure end is the easiest one lol, all the ntr route are a hassle to finish

Mar 29, 2020
You know, I've played my share of NTR games. There's something about this one though like... gives me an empty+depressing feeling that I haven't really gotten before? NTR has never bothered me before this. And it's like as I go through routes it makes me feel emptier, lol. I guess job well done, but eh.

niveacreme

Apr 25, 2023
Scars of summer after story only has 2 routes currently? I tried alot but can't get any other routes. Any suggestions on how to get the other routes?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes