radaralert

May 16, 2022
View attachment 2901097

how to get this scene in the after demo?
HOLY COW! Literally udders.

But anyway just played NTRMAN's latest game, Tenants of the Dead. It's pretty good and way better than Lust Voyage but man...even the new game can't even hold me down for the next Scars. All the random preview shots and artwork from twitter and the dev blog are amazing - even the sketches are hot. Need this game bad o_O.

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
You know, I've played my share of NTR games. There's something about this one though like... gives me an empty+depressing feeling that I haven't really gotten before? NTR has never bothered me before this. And it's like as I go through routes it makes me feel emptier, lol. I guess job well done, but eh.
Me too man and in an age of shovelware this is up there in terms of ntr games

Reactions: Zarkhy

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
Just wanted to take a minute to talk about my appreciation for the SNS (message board) and calling system in Scars of Summer. I think these two systems made it one of the best NTR games I’ve ever played. I can’t tell you what it was like going through the game for the first time on Yasui’s route nervously calling her everyday not knowing where she was or what she was doing. And when she does pick up you have to endure hearing her trying to hold back her moans and trying to figure out what’s happening and where she is meanwhile your imagination is going crazy. The message board on the other hand shows how other people feels about Ryoka and talking about what they would do to her is also so amazing. Sometimes it gives you context to what happened to her way before you get to view her diary.

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
How can i see the scenes? Have i read with the diary?
But i can't do anything with it.
Help? Thanks..

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Hello guys, I wanted to use cheat engine to modify the value of money but for some reason it doesn't detect values, i tried everything and all different scan types and value types but no luck, you know how to fix this? Thanks

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes