Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is there anything I can do during this god damn storm? Ive been running for 15 minutes but I can neither leave the village nor enter any building. Daisuke route btw if it has any meaning.
In Daisuke route, no, there's nothing as far as I can recall.

Not in Yasui route either, IIRC.

Reactions: JuanPabloII

Gogi3

May 22, 2023
I cant play the game. The file that I downloaded in uploadhaven does not have the <game.exe>. There's an html file but the game ends up crashing anyway

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
Does anyone here replay their favorite route every now and then? I would replay Yasui’s route whenever I play Scars of Summer and I noticed that I can never get past around the love hotel section when you have to clean the used condoms after Yasui had sex with Ryoka without nutting instantly. Something about that section always makes me rock hard without fail.

For any of you that do replay the game a lot, which section of your favorite route would you confidently say that can make you bust without fail and why you think it appeals to you so much. IMG_3237.png

JunkoEnoshima V3

Feb 28, 2022
Does anyone here replay their favorite route every now and then? I would replay Yasui’s route whenever I play Scars of Summer and I noticed that I can never get past around the love hotel section when you have to clean the used condoms after Yasui had sex with Ryoka without nutting instantly. Something about that section always makes me rock hard without fail.

For any of you that do replay the game a lot, which section of your favorite route would you confidently say that can make you bust without fail and why you think it appeals to you so much. View attachment 2945219
I'd say the part where Oyama moves in for a while. The way he just inserts himself into the safe space home environment and ends up getting both of the girls now...it does things.

radaralert

May 16, 2022

For any of you that do replay the game a lot, which section of your favorite route would you confidently say that can make you bust without fail and why you think it appeals to you so much. View attachment 2945219
I always go back to Oyama route specifically the silhouette scene as a whole. So many layers happening. First, Ryoka completely resists the two younger guys...see ya. Then once Oyama gets to her, she WILLINGLY lets him reveal and play with her breasts, and then make-out. She even matches Oyama's rate at french kissing, all while the mayor is overlooking. THEN once the decision is made - the art is weird but I believe she just wraps her arms around him. Finally, the kicker is the two times she hits Oyama - this establishes their relationship because they are truly close and really know each other well. The contrast of her from being in lust to being normal tough Ryoka is hot, its like she thinks she's in control but that's really her way of flirting right back.

Reactions: Roaring_Resolve79

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022

i'd say the Oyama scene with both sisters is the best imo

Reactions: jaylcs

John-721

Feb 3, 2022

I will say Masaru route, there are three scenes, the one where the first kiss in the hideout and Keita can't enter until they finally have sex for the first time. The soccer match where Masaru shows how he is better than Keita and finally receives a reward from Ryoka. And the ending where Masaru just takes Ryoka and fucks her in front of his rival Keita like showing how he finally wins the fight for Ryoka. Also, the dates that they can have in weekends, the phone calls during those dates and how you encounter them together just for Masaru acts more manly than Keita, I just wanted to see more missionary or mating press scenes and it would have been perfect.

May 19, 2018
I've run into an issue on the vagrant and Yasui endings where at the school trip, i go to the beach and Ryoka isn't there. I've searched everywhere and interacted with everyone I can, but I seem to be stuck.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes