archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Well if you read a little more, you will know that in the room of Ryoka (Enomoto), you can check his diary and see the scene from his point of view. If you dont read the diary you only will see the scene from the MC perspective.
Furthermore, you need to check the different mails that pop up in the game (Press K or L, i dont remember the Key from the use of the cellphone).

So, check more the game and you will see that is so easy to follow the differents paths that the game have.
Ok, but what do you do with all that free time that you have?

May 19, 2018
With the vagrant route, IIRC Ryoka isn't even with you on the trip and all you can do is go to bed.

With Yasui route I'm fairly certain you gotta go to the beach, step on a star point for a trigger (in the water, IIRC) and go back to your room.

Maybe you needed to find a trigger at the beach in the vagrant route as well, don't recall, don't like that route personally.
That seems to be my issue. There doesn't seem to be a trigger. I can't even go to bed. I'm just stuck.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
I found this picture and thought that this would be something that would be posted on the messaging board in the game and have all the dudes on there freak out like

Guy 1: whoa is that our school uniform??
Guy 2: OMG SHE LOOKS LIKE RYOKA
Guy 3: She looks like a fucking slut
Guy 4: that can’t be Ryoka dumbass
Guy 5: fuck I’m hard

IMG_3276.jpeg
Sauce

Oct 5, 2018
I found this picture and thought that this would be something that would be posted on the messaging board in the game and have all the dudes on there freak out like

Guy 1: whoa is that our school uniform??
Guy 2: OMG SHE LOOKS LIKE RYOKA
Guy 3: She looks like a fucking slut
Guy 4: that can’t be Ryoka dumbass
Guy 5: fuck I’m hard

View attachment 2975534
Sauce
Pixiv is a goldmine for fan art.

There's Delirium's early stuff and there's this guy who so far has posted nothing but Ryoka art -

EDIT: I can't attach images to posts anymore. So using an image service instead -

Oct 5, 2018
We might get the last remaining Scars clone before the Sequel/After Story.

Hopefully this one doesn't disappoint (unlike the others so far).

Oh and not a Scars clone but a NTR clone in a School Setting.

It uses A.I but I am still interested because the dev has good ideas. I just hope that he delivers.

Last edited:

niveacreme

Apr 25, 2023
We might get the last remaining Scars clone before the Sequel/After Story.

Hopefully this one doesn't disappoint (unlike the others so far).

Oh and not a Scars clone but a NTR clone in a School Setting.

It uses A.I but I am still interested because the dev has good ideas. I just hope that he delivers.
Do you have a link where we can see other games from this dev? Silhoutte of summer looks good!

Reactions: Laird04
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes