Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Lads sorry if this question is answered but is the sequel follows Keita ending (Good ending)? Or the normal ending?
We don't know, but I think the overall assumption is that it follows the normal end, where Ryoka isn't fully corrupted but Keita doesn't confess.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
why? Makes the most sense to take the neutral ending as "true end". So people can do different routes in the second game.
It might make more sense from a gameplay perspective to continue after the neutral route, but if the sequel starts with them being a proper couple after Ryouka confessed in the true love ending, then the corruption in the sequel would be better in my opinion, because it goes from MC being platonic friendship to now an actual couple.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
It might make more sense from a gameplay perspective to continue after the neutral route, but if the sequel starts with them being a proper couple after Ryouka confessed in the true love ending, then the corruption in the sequel would be better in my opinion, because it goes from MC being platonic friendship to now an actual couple.
Eh,

This game is leagues ahead in the NTR realm, and has in fact spawned loads of cheap copies trying to do the same thing.

The 1st one was great, I have no doubt the sequel is going to be fantastic.

kyle source

Jan 28, 2021
I agree, its kind of make more sense too Mate. Again missed opportunity.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes