Nov 19, 2019
Will post the update as soon as possible after he releases it on Fantia unless someone posts the ci-en one first.

Since some of you don't follow him on Twitter/don't have an account: he's said that the ci-en post has a pool/survey asking if people have an optical drive unit. Said survey was also conducted on Twitter and there he talks a little about a physical release of some sort. He doesn't specify if it's for SS After Story or any of his other works but your gess is as good as mine. Still, a possible indication that the game might be close to being done.
The pool so far goes like this:
38% do have an optical drive.
49% don't.
5% I think means will only keep it a little longer.
8% don't have a PC at all.

Finally, someone asked him about the Fantia update and he responded that it'll take a bit longer. Don't know about his ci-en posts but the ones on fantia always have a small preview of the game, so maybe he's getting something ready(?)

Nov 19, 2019
Of course he posted this as I was getting back home form work and needed to eat something... Anyways, here it is. Nothing crazy unfortunately but some interesting bits as always. My only complain is the lack of Ryoka's tits in a more riské/spicy situation (As always, translated with DeepL and Google Translate (bread, bread, bread)):

Hello! Before I knew it, it was already winter...
It was summer until the other day, but it has turned cold as if it was a lie.
I don't have much chance to wear fall clothes... (I bought them, but I haven't had a chance to wear them....

I know it's been a little while, but here is my regular report and the results of the ci-en survey.
I don't have much to report.
Sorry, but Fantia does not have a survey function, so we can only report the results here.

◆Survey contents
For translation.
Q1. Do you have NTR feeling about anal sex?
Yes 57% Yes
No 43% Yes
Current number of responses 426

Q2. Do you have a sense of NTR about the development in which the interloper lets another man have the heroine?
Yes 68% No
No 32

Q3. Do you feel a sense of NTR when you see an orgy?
Yes 59% No
No 41
Current number of responses 423

Q4. Which of the following relationships between the hero and heroine have a sense of NTR?
Married couple 17
Love relationship 25
One-sided love (hero → heroine) 33
One-sided love (hero → heroine) 15
Unrequited love (heroine → hero) 6%.
Relatives 4%.
Current number of responses: 425

Q5: Which sex between the hero and heroine is NTR-like?
Have had sex 23
Attempted to have sex (55%)
Never had sex 22

Q6. Which of the following types of inter-male sex is NTR-like? (Multiple answers allowed)
Defective (junior type) 14
Hotties (good looking) 10%.
Hussy (good-looking) 11
Dirty type (dirty) 15
Uncle type (normal) 11
Erotic kids 12
Sportsman type (7%)
Hookers (3%)
Friends 10%
Just a Mob 6%.

Q7: Does it feel like NTR when the main character wakes up to cuckoldry?
Yes 42% No
No 58

Q8. Do you feel sorry for the heroine? Including bad endings
Yes 55
No 45

Q9.About playing RPGs, do you feel cuckolded? Do you feel cuckolded?

More or less "cuckold" 68
More or less "cuckold" feeling 32

Current 414

Q10. Do you have an optical drive in your PC? (As a future trend for packaged software)
Yes 50% No
No, I don't. 45%.
Next time, I will not install it. 2%.
I don't have a PC. 3%.
Current 414

recent situation
◆Miscellaneous
The invoice system has started, and the prices of restaurants, physical therapy, guitar lessons, etc. in my neighborhood have started to go up... I think it is affecting me a little by little. It may also become more difficult to ask voice actors for work. Eroticism is strong even in times like these. Let's enjoy eroticism!
I like to play with my phone when I can see the other person.

I have only had one session this month.
Sorry, I don't have much to report on development...

Woah...sorry_:)3")_I don't see X much either, so I'm being modest.
(It's like I'm dead, but I do look at it sometimes and RT it)

I'm sad to report as it is, so I'll let you know the results of a survey at Ci-en about the parts of NTR that often bother me. It is about NTR in general, not for koiremono, and is just a reference opinion: ‍♂
(If there are others, it all depends on the situation, so just yes/no.)

That's all!
Sorry, that's quite a lot. ......

Oh, I forgot to include the "creepy guy" as an interloper!

There are many more details, but this is the part I have trouble with every time I do NTR. I choose what I think is shiko depending on the situation at the time, but I wanted to ask you once. ......

I'm also waiting for your comments!

It's cold, but be careful of the flu, etc! Jigu got vaccinated.

((He got vaccinated, let's gooo! No more flu/fever breaks hopefully lol (this is of course a joke)))

main_c79455dd-18e9-40a8-942f-f24fcf981df6.jpg
main_c79455dd-18e9-40a8-942f-f24fcf981df6_translated.jpg

freyzoned

Dec 14, 2018
Of course he posted this as I was getting back home form work and needed to eat something... Anyways, here it is. Nothing crazy unfortunately but some interesting bits as always. My only complain is the lack of Ryoka's tits in a more riské/spicy situation (As always, translated with DeepL and Google Translate (bread, bread, bread)):

I don't have much chance to wear fall clothes... (I bought them, but I haven't had a chance to wear them....

I know it's been a little while, but here is my regular report and the results of the ci-en survey.
Sorry, but Fantia does not have a survey function, so we can only report the results here.

◆Survey contents
For translation.
Yes 57% Yes
No 43% Yes

Q2. Do you have a sense of NTR about the development in which the interloper lets another man have the heroine?
Yes 68% No
No 32

Yes 59% No
No 41

Q4. Which of the following relationships between the hero and heroine have a sense of NTR?
Married couple 17
Love relationship 25
Relatives 4%.

Have had sex 23
Never had sex 22

Q6. Which of the following types of inter-male sex is NTR-like? (Multiple answers allowed)
Hussy (good-looking) 11
Dirty type (dirty) 15
Uncle type (normal) 11
Erotic kids 12
Sportsman type (7%)
Hookers (3%)
Friends 10%
Just a Mob 6%.

Yes 42% No
No 58

Yes 55
No 45

Current 414

Q10. Do you have an optical drive in your PC? (As a future trend for packaged software)
Yes 50% No
No, I don't. 45%.
I don't have a PC. 3%.
Current 414

recent situation
◆Miscellaneous
The invoice system has started, and the prices of restaurants, physical therapy, guitar lessons, etc. in my neighborhood have started to go up... I think it is affecting me a little by little. It may also become more difficult to ask voice actors for work. Eroticism is strong even in times like these. Let's enjoy eroticism!

I'm sad to report as it is, so I'll let you know the results of a survey at Ci-en about the parts of NTR that often bother me. It is about NTR in general, not for koiremono, and is just a reference opinion: ‍♂

That's all!

There are many more details, but this is the part I have trouble with every time I do NTR. I choose what I think is shiko depending on the situation at the time, but I wanted to ask you once. ......

((He got vaccinated, let's gooo! No more flu/fever breaks hopefully lol (this is of course a joke)))

View attachment 3041654
View attachment 3041655
ty for the news

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

◆Survey contents
For translation.
Yes 57% Yes
No 43% Yes

Yes 68% No
No 32

Yes 59% No
No 41

Married couple 17
Love relationship 25
Relatives 4%.

Have had sex 23
Never had sex 22

Hussy (good-looking) 11
Dirty type (dirty) 15
Uncle type (normal) 11
Erotic kids 12
Sportsman type (7%)
Hookers (3%)
Friends 10%
Just a Mob 6%.

Yes 42% No
No 58

Yes 55
No 45

Current 414

Yes 50% No
No, I don't. 45%.
I don't have a PC. 3%.
Current 414

recent situation
◆Miscellaneous

That's all!

View attachment 3041654
View attachment 3041655
was just coming here to ask if we'd heard from this dev in a while so thanks for this.

Reactions: Roaring_Resolve79
Feb 27, 2021

◆Survey contents
For translation.
Yes 57% Yes
No 43% Yes

Yes 68% No
No 32

Yes 59% No
No 41

Married couple 17
Love relationship 25
Relatives 4%.

Have had sex 23
Never had sex 22

Hussy (good-looking) 11
Dirty type (dirty) 15
Uncle type (normal) 11
Erotic kids 12
Sportsman type (7%)
Hookers (3%)
Friends 10%
Just a Mob 6%.

Yes 42% No
No 58

Yes 55
No 45

Current 414

Yes 50% No
No, I don't. 45%.
I don't have a PC. 3%.
Current 414

recent situation
◆Miscellaneous

That's all!

View attachment 3041654
View attachment 3041655
Interesting research, and images appear to be from the Yasui route.

I hope this research is implemented in the game

SGGG

May 9, 2020
any news on afterstory?
Screenshot (105).png

Originally, after the release of "Scars of Summer" the DLC "夏色のコワレモノAfter" was supposed to come out 1.5 years later and then the project with the title "Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison 2" was edited, but since then it's been over 2 years have passed and there is no news about it, only that the creator has health problems with his back and has said himself that this project will be 2 years behind and he will try to finish this work..

I mentioned it once in 2021 and I don't know exactly how far along his project is... Should it be completed in June 2024?

Reactions: tsmnumberone

tsmnumberone

Aug 19, 2020
View attachment 3046779

Originally, after the release of "Scars of Summer" the DLC "夏色のコワレモノAfter" was supposed to come out 1.5 years later and then the project with the title "Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison 2" was edited, but since then it's been over 2 years have passed and there is no news about it, only that the creator has health problems with his back and has said himself that this project will be 2 years behind and he will try to finish this work..

I mentioned it once in 2021 and I don't know exactly how far along his project is... Should it be completed in June 2024?
thanks. this will be somethign to look forward to

Reactions: SGGG

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
View attachment 3046779

dont get you hope up, i see that after release day every year

Fiendo12

Sep 28, 2022
View attachment 3046779

is there a english version of the demo?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes