QanonShamen

Nov 4, 2017
what about "mind control" i don't remember any hypnosis or anything like that unless your talking about breaking her mental and turning her into a slut

Nov 19, 2019
bro god damn the Daisuke route just fucked me up thats actually sad AF for Keita never thought a Hentai NTR game would make me think about my own personal life. thinking about my own HS loves got me sad AF IM 25 BTW
Hey, don't be so harsh on yourself. Truth be told, most people probably also think about their past: regretting things we did or (in most cases) we didn't and it's very easy to be absorbed by our negative thoughts, while also ignoring/forgetting all of the good things that we did/happened to us also in the past.
The important thing here is to accept that time goes on, experiences and opportunities come and go all the time, good or bad. We can't change the past but we get do decide what we do with the future. Letting go can be difficult but it is important we learn to do so in order to be able to move on and to be able to find and seize new opportunities.

QanonShamen

Nov 4, 2017
absolutely love this series i see why the creator is obsessed with Ryoka's character shes the fucking sexiest FMC in a NTR game ever and im very hopeful for the future of this series hopefully it doesn't end with Scars of Summer After wouldn't it be great if we got another Game where by this time Ryoka is a straight up Married housewife/Milf to Keita and she starts to feel unsatisfied with married life and is slowly corrupted by maybe the some of the same characters from the last 2 games anyways just a thought also i checked out the demo for scars of summer after and here are some of my thoughts about it

For one the series needs more gangbangs with Ryoka in the first game only saki was gangbanged by the homeless/old men of the village there needs to be at least 1 gangbang scene for Nobuo with all his shota friends, yasui gang banging to break her spirt into a slut and then her with a bunch of dudes who paid to fuck her.

also the series needs more Rape and i mean actual rape not blackmail or drugs but straight up forced sex.

heres what i hope happens for some of characters in the Scars of summer After game

Also more DK channel post where Keita sees Ryoka getting fucked or maybe sees a advert for Ryoka offering sex for money

Nobuo

• Hope we get to see the betting game again for Ryoka that was so fucking hot. maybe Nobuo's friends also get to fuck Ryoka if Keita looses betting game.
  • Nobuo's friends all fuck Ryoka etheir tied up in the the seceret base or at Nobuo's house or Ryoka's room.
  • some how Saki is also fucked by Nobuo and his friends.
  • Nobuo pimps out Ryoka to his freinds for silly kid things like candy or getting to play a video game somthing like that.
  • more Shota scenes.

Yasui
  • Yasui needs to straight up drug Ryoka this time with a spiked drink or some similar drug then take photos of her and blackmail her with said photos and photos are posted on the DK Channel for the player to see
  • Pimps out Ryoka to the entire school and have a line of students waiting to fuck Ryoka out of the boys bathroom at school or gymnasium
  • wouldnt it be awesome if Keita got so horny from seeing Ryoka act diffrent/change her looks to be more slutty that he talks to Yasui about where he might find a prostitute and Yasui ends up taking him to Ryoka and he fucks her without realizing it due to some change in appreance but etheir can't not preform or Ryoka isnt sastified because of how many guys she has fucked at this point
New character that you see at the train stations (creepy old man with office worker clothes)
  • Straight up rapes Ryoka and kidnapers her and take her to his home and imprenates her and keeps her locked up maybe thats an ending for the game in not sure that or after getting locked up and rape she falls for him

Homless man

• Gangbangs Ryoka with all his Homless freinds and Ryoka becomes addicted to living at the Homless camp by the cram school maybe Saki joins them
  • Ryoka is raped by the homeless man becomes their sex slaves (bad ending)

Oyama

• Bring back the village ritual since technially its didnt happen but instead of having sex with 1 man for 3 days Ryoka has to fuck all the old men in the village for 3 days

Keita

• We NEED actually sex sences between Keita and Ryoka this time not just for a particular ending but to actually make their relationship believable maybe start of with a date then kissing then touching then sex sex sex.
  • And finaly a goddamn happy ending where Keita and Ryoka get married and have a child so we can all collectively heal our hearts i actually think this a very high probability since their is a chapel in the new game as seen in the demo and Ryoka will blush when you bring her there (although its just as likly anyone of the other characters will have a marriage ending like Daisuke/Masaru)

for the remaining characters i will trust the author he has proven to be a master at creating exciting stories that really have you getting excited for what will happen next.

Last edited:

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
We now got cute acrylic key-chains. Kinda wish these were available with international shipping but I guess shipping cost would've been around $30 USD for maybe $10-$15 worth of items lol
Still, pretty cool we're getting more merchandise. So now what's next, a Hentai Anime adaptation? lol View attachment 3092709 View attachment 3092712
Man this just reminded me of how salty I am that the Tiina sequel was put on hiatus for this...sigh. I guess Zigu doing what he wants to do is better, but then again the Scars sequel is what caused his current mental slump.

Nov 19, 2019
Man this just reminded me of how salty I am that the Tiina sequel was put on hiatus for this...sigh. I guess Zigu doing what he wants to do is better, but then again the Scars sequel is what caused his current mental slump.
The way I see it is that the sequel to Scarlett Prison will be more polished than that of Scars of Summer. In fact, now that I think of it like that, I kinda wished that SS After Story would've been released after the sequel to Scarlett Prison lol. But I guess that would've mean some people on this board would've ended up losing their minds !

Tigrex360

Jun 26, 2022
absolutely love this series i see why the creator is obsessed with Ryoka's character shes the fucking sexiest FMC in a NTR game ever and im very hopeful for the future of this series hopefully it doesn't end with Scars of Summer After wouldn't it be great if we got another Game where by this time Ryoka is a straight up Married housewife/Milf to Keita and she starts to feel unsatisfied with married life and is slowly corrupted by maybe the some of the same characters from the last 2 games anyways just a thought also i checked out the demo for scars of summer after and here are some of my thoughts about it

For one the series needs more gangbangs with Ryoka in the first game only saki was gangbanged by the homeless/old men of the village there needs to be at least 1 gangbang scene for Nobuo with all his shota friends, yasui gang banging to break her spirt into a slut and then her with a bunch of dudes who paid to fuck her.

also the series needs more Rape and i mean actual rape not blackmail or drugs but straight up forced sex.

heres what i hope happens for some of characters in the Scars of summer After game

Also more DK channel post where Keita sees Ryoka getting fucked or maybe sees a advert for Ryoka offering sex for money

Nobuo

• Hope we get to see the betting game again for Ryoka that was so fucking hot. maybe Nobuo's friends also get to fuck Ryoka if Keita looses betting game.
  • Nobuo's friends all fuck Ryoka etheir tied up in the the seceret base or at Nobuo's house or Ryoka's room.
  • some how Saki is also fucked by Nobuo and his friends.
  • Nobuo pimps out Ryoka to his freinds for silly kid things like candy or getting to play a video game somthing like that.
  • more Shota scenes.

Yasui
  • Yasui needs to straight up drug Ryoka this time with a spiked drink or some similar drug then take photos of her and blackmail her with said photos and photos are posted on the DK Channel for the player to see
  • Pimps out Ryoka to the entire school and have a line of students waiting to fuck Ryoka out of the boys bathroom at school or gymnasium
  • wouldnt it be awesome if Keita got so horny from seeing Ryoka act diffrent/change her looks to be more slutty that he talks to Yasui about where he might find a prostitute and Yasui ends up taking him to Ryoka and he fucks her without realizing it due to some change in appreance but etheir can't not preform or Ryoka isnt sastified because of how many guys she has fucked at this point
New character that you see at the train stations (creepy old man with office worker clothes)
  • Straight up rapes Ryoka and kidnapers her and take her to his home and imprenates her and keeps her locked up maybe thats an ending for the game in not sure that or after getting locked up and rape she falls for him

Homless man

• Gangbangs Ryoka with all his Homless freinds and Ryoka becomes addicted to living at the Homless camp by the cram school maybe Saki joins them
  • Ryoka is raped by the homeless man becomes their sex slaves (bad ending)

Oyama

• Bring back the village ritual since technially its didnt happen but instead of having sex with 1 man for 3 days Ryoka has to fuck all the old men in the village for 3 days

Keita

• We NEED actually sex sences between Keita and Ryoka this time not just for a particular ending but to actually make their relationship believable maybe start of with a date then kissing then touching then sex sex sex.
  • And finaly a goddamn happy ending where Keita and Ryoka get married and have a child so we can all collectively heal our hearts i actually think this a very high probability since their is a chapel in the new game as seen in the demo and Ryoka will blush when you bring her there (although its just as likly anyone of the other characters will have a marriage ending like Daisuke/Masaru)

for the remaining characters i will trust the author he has proven to be a master at creating exciting stories that really have you getting excited for what will happen next.
The last time he put a happy ending for the protagonists in an NTR game where they end up married and happy, he continued it with a bonus scene in which the girl was unfaithful to him, that destroyed me and I don't want it to happen again

QanonShamen

Nov 4, 2017
The way I see it is that the sequel to Scarlett Prison will be more polished than that of Scars of Summer. In fact, now that I think of it like that, I kinda wished that SS After Story would've been released after the sequel to Scarlett Prison lol. But I guess that would've mean some people on this board would've ended up losing their minds !
Well hasn’t he been working on scars of summer after for almost 3 years now didn’t the original come out in 2020 plus it looks like he’s gonna be working on it until 2024 Q2 so I think 4 years of development is plenty to make it wonderful I think the reason Scars after is coming before scarlet prison is because scars was a smash hit selling like 45,000 copies I even bought it lol it’s his best game yet

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2019
New update. I gotta go to work in a couple minutes so I'll just post the translation and my thoughts on it later:

Good evening! It's suddenly getting colder and hotter...the Jigu family is having a hard time finding something to wear.
Our cats are also fatigued. ......

This is an event announcement!

AnotherStory of "Fallen: Machina of the Flame Hair and the Town of Ruins" will be at the Denkigai Festival 2023Winter on December 29th!

This article will introduce the details of the event and the goods.
This is the first time for us to participate in the event, so please come and visit us!

Denkigai Matsuri is a bishojo game goods event that started in 2009 and will be held again after 4 years since its cancellation due to the Corona disaster.

We hope that everyone will be able to play erotic games again, not only commercial doujinshi...!

From this time on, we were invited to participate in the event as a doujin circle, and we also wanted to have a chance to try the event. (Just once, I'd like to say, "We've finished setting up...") I'd like to say that I've finished setting up the booth...)

(I'd like to say I've finished setting up for once...) You may wonder what I'm doing without showing my new work... I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but this is a great opportunity for me. I don't know if I'll be able to attend any events in the future... I'll do my best when I'm done with the merchandise-related stuff. ‍♂

I think it's worth it just for the fact that Another Egami, who I'm a big fan of, will be there. Maybe Jigu would like to see Makina-san the most Also, we are planning to give out first-come, first-served items to those who purchase.

# About the goods

1) Dakimakura cover

Following the standard of bishojo games. I think the costume has a strong image of Ryoka. It was a great learning experience for me to draw a character with limited expression in a limited space.... The reverse side is softer and more pure.

Ice Candy/Heart Candy Shaped Ackee

The thickness of the acrylic is cute and plump, and it is a **candy shaped ackee** of Ryoka and Tina. I thought it would be better to just make an ackee with existing chibi characters or computer graphics... so I made a special shape and drew the two pop characters.

They are very cute with transparency .

③Illustration compilation book
B5/Full color/20p

I think it would be nice to publish a full doujinshi, but my main job is creating games, so I drew the cover + 1 page in color, and added situation text to the illustrations of various characters I have drawn so far.

I plan to verbalize the situations I imagined when I drew the illustrations like this. I reconfirmed that the "Daima Shinobi" are dusky and erotic.

We are also working on other works such as the following! I will introduce them from Shinachiku when I confirm the actual workmanship.

Hi ...... Whether it sells is secondary. If there are any left over, I'm thinking of mail order through BOOTH or something like thatBut if it's a rattle, I'll miss you, so come and .......

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the event...('ᾥ')Personally, I'm hoping to meet users directly and have fun with other circles like at a festival.

I think I'll be able to handle the goods soon, so I'll work hard on the game production when I'm done. I haven't given up.

I'll let you know when it gets closer! I'll let you know when it gets closer!
Please come and visit us at our booth!

Translated with (free version)

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
New update. I gotta go to work in a couple minutes so I'll just post the translation and my thoughts on it later:

Good evening! It's suddenly getting colder and hotter...the Jigu family is having a hard time finding something to wear.
Our cats are also fatigued. ......

This is an event announcement!

AnotherStory of "Fallen: Machina of the Flame Hair and the Town of Ruins" will be at the Denkigai Festival 2023Winter on December 29th!

This article will introduce the details of the event and the goods.
This is the first time for us to participate in the event, so please come and visit us!

Denkigai Matsuri is a bishojo game goods event that started in 2009 and will be held again after 4 years since its cancellation due to the Corona disaster.

We hope that everyone will be able to play erotic games again, not only commercial doujinshi...!

From this time on, we were invited to participate in the event as a doujin circle, and we also wanted to have a chance to try the event. (Just once, I'd like to say, "We've finished setting up...") I'd like to say that I've finished setting up the booth...)

(I'd like to say I've finished setting up for once...) You may wonder what I'm doing without showing my new work... I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but this is a great opportunity for me. I don't know if I'll be able to attend any events in the future... I'll do my best when I'm done with the merchandise-related stuff. ‍♂

I think it's worth it just for the fact that Another Egami, who I'm a big fan of, will be there. Maybe Jigu would like to see Makina-san the most Also, we are planning to give out first-come, first-served items to those who purchase.

# About the goods

1) Dakimakura cover

Following the standard of bishojo games. I think the costume has a strong image of Ryoka. It was a great learning experience for me to draw a character with limited expression in a limited space.... The reverse side is softer and more pure.

Ice Candy/Heart Candy Shaped Ackee

The thickness of the acrylic is cute and plump, and it is a **candy shaped ackee** of Ryoka and Tina. I thought it would be better to just make an ackee with existing chibi characters or computer graphics... so I made a special shape and drew the two pop characters.

They are very cute with transparency .

③Illustration compilation book
B5/Full color/20p

I think it would be nice to publish a full doujinshi, but my main job is creating games, so I drew the cover + 1 page in color, and added situation text to the illustrations of various characters I have drawn so far.

I plan to verbalize the situations I imagined when I drew the illustrations like this. I reconfirmed that the "Daima Shinobi" are dusky and erotic.

We are also working on other works such as the following! I will introduce them from Shinachiku when I confirm the actual workmanship.

Hi ...... Whether it sells is secondary. If there are any left over, I'm thinking of mail order through BOOTH or something like thatBut if it's a rattle, I'll miss you, so come and .......

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the event...('ᾥ')Personally, I'm hoping to meet users directly and have fun with other circles like at a festival.

I think I'll be able to handle the goods soon, so I'll work hard on the game production when I'm done. I haven't given up.

I'll let you know when it gets closer! I'll let you know when it gets closer!
Please come and visit us at our booth!

Translated with (free version)
Crazy that he's the one that ends up bringing AnotherStory back from the dead. Imagine a collaboration game from them....

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
This is probably what Ryoka was looking like at the end of the demo with Yasui. I’m so obsessed with the leopard print bikini she wore in that. Maybe it’s something about how it’s often associated with Gyaru/sluts so it contrast with Ryoka’s cute and innocent personality. Or the fact that she would never wear something like that but is forced to by Yasui trying to humiliate her. IMG_3414.jpeg

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes