otarukuma

Jan 22, 2021
God I really hope we get something like this in the sequel. Body writing and condom belts are so hot especially if it’s shown subtly like if we saw it slighty through Ryoka’s shirt on her tits or used condoms sticking out of her skirt. Nipple piercings would be great too. View attachment 3108373
Wryoka.jpg
(=w=)/

Oct 5, 2018
This is what I wish to see.

After sex clothing change -

Would also love more subtle changes at higher corruption levels.

I believe the Yasui route has her shirt get more translucent causing the G-string to be visible. I'd prefer if he goes one step further and she stops wearing a bra at high corruption.

I'd love to see her turned into the school slut after Yasui pimps her out. Wishful thinking but would love to see that.

Last edited:

poopems

Jun 25, 2020
This is gonna sound crazy, but I never played the game all the way through. I got it in Japanese with a full save for the recollection and carried that save over to the official translated version. Is it worth an actual playthrough? Other than the ending where the MC gets her and doesn't get cucked, what's the best route to go through first? Who is it most fun to watch her fuck instead of the MC?

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
This is gonna sound crazy, but I never played the game all the way through. I got it in Japanese with a full save for the recollection and carried that save over to the official translated version. Is it worth an actual playthrough? Other than the ending where the MC gets her and doesn't get cucked, what's the best route to go through first? Who is it most fun to watch her fuck instead of the MC?
yeah, there are some sprite/silhouette events you'll miss out on
I don't remember how many there were but there was quite alot with Oyama and a few with the vagrant

Reactions: poopems

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
yeah, there are some sprite/silhouette events you'll miss out on
I don't remember how many there were but there was quite alot with Oyama and a few with the vagrant
For real? I played it like 2 times, and never seen any other events than these in the gallery

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Just played through the Oyama route and those sprite/silhouette events are literally just whats in the gallery except from keita's cuck pov
Yeah, basically.

Except for the "NTR day" sprites, which include stuff like Daisuke banging Ryoka in her room.

SironaRyan

Feb 11, 2023
this is mostly my personal taste I guess but Yasui (the delinquent) is definitely my favorite, of course being the darkest route consisting of blackmail with a guy she actively hates unlike the other routes. There's also quite a lot more content in it than most other routes than Oyama's and maybe Daisuke's. It also has BY FAR the best Keita POV stuff, there's even some unique scenes that aren't in the gallery when you work at the hotel.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Yes

It has some bugs and I think it doesn't let you see some scenes because of it but it's something and in English
anyone have a link to this from a better website that doesn't take hours to download? Thx

Reactions: Diegoz

ShadowJocker

Mar 5, 2021
Hey, whenever a scene occurs i'm locked out of the room and there is someone blocking me. How can i pass them? Is there a stat i need to boost or item to collect? (For example the tent)

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Hey, whenever a scene occurs i'm locked out of the room and there is someone blocking me. How can i pass them? Is there a stat i need to boost or item to collect? (For example the tent)
To see that scene, you need to check the dairy of Ryoka in his room, in that place you can see from his side of view what really happen.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes