Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
That's a generous release date. I wouldn't be surprised if the author says he has long covid 1 month before the release date and tells he wants to push it to 2025 to prioritize his health
The game was going to be released in december of this year, but the author reschedule the date to mid 2024 because he wanted to some new scene and redo other. The game is practically finished, but he is just adjusting what is going to release

Reactions: TheDevilsDens

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
The game was going to be released in december of this year, but the author reschedule the date to mid 2024 because he wanted to some new scene and redo other. The game is practically finished, but he is just adjusting what is going to release
that what he say at 2021

Parado6

Apr 30, 2019
I understand asking for a save when it's a shit game to have a quick fap but not doing this masterpiece from the start without spoiling yourself is a really bad move guys... i wish i can forget everything about it and play it again. It's one of the best NTR game ever made, not a random one

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
New Ci-En post

Mainly promoting his upcoming event with AnotherStory. New Makina comic too from the looks of it.

"AnotherStory's pictures really boosted my motivation, so I'll do my best to make games as a main job! ! I'll definitely release it next year ('◇')ゞ! ! "

Haha wow he's so optimistic...right, guys?....haha...

Probably not much, but anyone got the plan-exclusive progress update?

redmokou

Aug 3, 2020
New Ci-En post

Mainly promoting his upcoming event with AnotherStory. New Makina comic too from the looks of it.

"AnotherStory's pictures really boosted my motivation, so I'll do my best to make games as a main job! ! I'll definitely release it next year ('◇')ゞ! ! "

The pattern for big circles is that they don't make money from making/releasing games but from the illusion of game production to sell their ci-en subscription, merch, re-releases, etc ( Shinachiku Castilla, Atelier choice, U-Room, etc ). Why do the hardwork when you can essentially make millions just posting couple of pics - if they release the game they would actually have to invest again in creating a new game.

I won't expect much and probably will have another case of covid/stomachache/headache/etc

poopems

Jun 25, 2020
I understand asking for a save when it's a shit game to have a quick fap but not doing this masterpiece from the start without spoiling yourself is a really bad move guys... i wish i can forget everything about it and play it again. It's one of the best NTR game ever made, not a random one
I got my save when the game was still untranslated, and so it was me wanting to experience the CG scenes without having to blindly go through untranslated Japanese.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
The pattern for big circles is that they don't make money from making/releasing games but from the illusion of game production to sell their ci-en subscription, merch, re-releases, etc ( Shinachiku Castilla, Atelier choice, U-Room, etc ). Why do the hardwork when you can essentially make millions just posting couple of pics - if they release the game they would actually have to invest again in creating a new game.

I won't expect much and probably will have another case of covid/stomachache/headache/etc
so anyone know his main job is??? i dont know why this is not his main job??? SoS sell so well, and other game also make good number, just SoS alone in dlsite is sell 45378 copy, which meant over 80.000.000 yen for SoS in dlsite alone.

Oct 5, 2018
New Ci-En post

Man, that preview is so fucking hot.

Yasui(??)'s cock covering Ryoka's eyes. Loved the touch with the ecstasy(??) pills in her mouth.

Would love for Yasui to turn her into a cum dump this time. Last time the corruption stopped short towards the end.

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
New Ci-En post

39782409_0_proc.jpg

Reactions: gaheron
Nov 19, 2019
Again, quick post since I have to go to work in a couple minutes:

Hello! December has come in the blink of an eye...it doesn't really feel like December, it's just hot...like normal.... In Japan, January-March is winter.

This article is about the goods and maps for the [12/29] Denkigai Matsuri (Electric Outside Festival). AnotherStory, who will be co-hosting the event, . (very erotic)

I will report on the development progress of Natsuiro After to those who are above the Natsuiro plan.
Please come and visit us at the event!

main_436b059e-0cf5-4e34-bf0a-1e760b2f2617.jpg
main_c75d8cf3-c55b-416a-8a86-ba83ae4639ce.jpg

Continuing from the last issue, here are the goods and doujinshi we will be selling at the event. We are especially happy that Another will be releasing some very naughty stuff . ◆Fallen - Flame Hair Machina Gaitan <B5, 32p (planned), B&W text. Wow oh oh, it's Makina-san's book! Erotic, the cover is already erotic. This expression and the tent alone make me feel like a ding-dong. ...... As I wrote last time, Ji-gu is probably the most pleased...I love the way AnotherStory draws hair and women's hands...the hair is...moist...it's hard to do this. The digital version of this item is also planned, so if you want to be one of the first to see it, please come to the show! ◆Makina-san's Dakimakura Cover This is a dirty pillow cover. I think it's the one from the later story from the outfit. ......This ass looks like it's going to be a good poke. I'm sure it must have been hard to draw the two sides......:( -ᾥ-):She's so whip-smooth and looks great on the pillow...! I'll have to discuss whether to display the front or back side of this one. ...... Saki sister's sketchpad This is a very easy to use mini notepad. It's a very easy to use mini notepad. It can be used as a daily to-do list, shopping memo, etc. It is surprisingly good to write down daily memos and other miscellaneous things. ...... I wasn't sure if it was worth mentioning here, but here it is, just in case. This is the packaged version! I'll give you a low price since the old one is also old...:( -ᾥ-):sorry... Tina, in case you are interested, has a scene exclusive to the package version (detail of the scene where Tina and Cecil are captured by the villagers and taken to an abandoned house). Kowaremono is the same as the DL version. Sorry. Thanks to your support, the DL card version of Kowaremono will no longer be produced as there is no more stock at the center. We will sell some of them here and some of them at some stores. (We have a lot of Tina's version.) Ryoka's pillowcase sample has arrived, it's A&J's super smooth fabric, you can piz... this one ....... I'm going to work hard on my main job, creating games! I'll definitely release it next year! I'll announce the items when it gets closer! Please come and visit us at our booth! I'll also tell you a little bit about our development progress.

Screenshot_20231211_085957_Firefox.jpg
main_da4877a7-4cff-46c6-8569-87762a7ce5f2.jpg
main_4744a189-d8fb-4849-a9a1-b9bb3484326c.jpg

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021

Hello! December has come in the blink of an eye...it doesn't really feel like December, it's just hot...like normal.... In Japan, January-March is winter.

This article is about the goods and maps for the [12/29] Denkigai Matsuri (Electric Outside Festival). AnotherStory, who will be co-hosting the event, . (very erotic)

I will report on the development progress of Natsuiro After to those who are above the Natsuiro plan.

View attachment 3164649
View attachment 3164650

Continuing from the last issue, here are the goods and doujinshi we will be selling at the event. We are especially happy that Another will be releasing some very naughty stuff . ◆Fallen - Flame Hair Machina Gaitan <B5, 32p (planned), B&W text. Wow oh oh, it's Makina-san's book! Erotic, the cover is already erotic. This expression and the tent alone make me feel like a ding-dong. ...... As I wrote last time, Ji-gu is probably the most pleased...I love the way AnotherStory draws hair and women's hands...the hair is...moist...it's hard to do this. The digital version of this item is also planned, so if you want to be one of the first to see it, please come to the show! ◆Makina-san's Dakimakura Cover This is a dirty pillow cover. I think it's the one from the later story from the outfit. ......This ass looks like it's going to be a good poke. I'm sure it must have been hard to draw the two sides......:( -ᾥ-):She's so whip-smooth and looks great on the pillow...! I'll have to discuss whether to display the front or back side of this one. ...... Saki sister's sketchpad This is a very easy to use mini notepad. It's a very easy to use mini notepad. It can be used as a daily to-do list, shopping memo, etc. It is surprisingly good to write down daily memos and other miscellaneous things. ...... I wasn't sure if it was worth mentioning here, but here it is, just in case. This is the packaged version! I'll give you a low price since the old one is also old...:( -ᾥ-):sorry... Tina, in case you are interested, has a scene exclusive to the package version (detail of the scene where Tina and Cecil are captured by the villagers and taken to an abandoned house). Kowaremono is the same as the DL version. Sorry. Thanks to your support, the DL card version of Kowaremono will no longer be produced as there is no more stock at the center. We will sell some of them here and some of them at some stores. (We have a lot of Tina's version.) Ryoka's pillowcase sample has arrived, it's A&J's super smooth fabric, you can piz... this one ....... I'm going to work hard on my main job, creating games! I'll definitely release it next year! I'll announce the items when it gets closer! Please come and visit us at our booth! I'll also tell you a little bit about our development progress.

View attachment 3164661
View attachment 3164659
View attachment 3164658
looks like some fucked up thing that artificial intelligence made. The author's level of graphics looks like it's gotten worse.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018

View attachment 3164649
View attachment 3164650

View attachment 3164661
View attachment 3164659
View attachment 3164658
Looks like Yasui route.:illuminati:

Feb 27, 2021

View attachment 3164649
View attachment 3164650

View attachment 3164661
View attachment 3164659
View attachment 3164658
Apparently the Yasui route will be very prominent in this game, and Ryoka is completely corrupted, perhaps we will even have anal in this Yasui route.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes