Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Crazy that he's the one that ends up bringing AnotherStory back from the dead. Imagine a collaboration game from them....
Doesn't simply says that the dev of Makina will also be at the event? and hopefully announcing another big game. As much as I am a fan of castella, Makina is like my second favorite indie hentai game (first one being Curse of Kubel)

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Doesn't simply says that the dev of Makina will also be at the event? and hopefully announcing another big game. As much as I am a fan of castella, Makina is like my second favorite indie hentai game (first one being Curse of Kubel)
Yea I meant bringing him back for an appearance somewhere. He's been teasing his next project for what seems like years now.... I wonder if this event appearance will include an actual announcement for it.

Nov 19, 2019
Man, can't believe him posting on Twitter was a bigger update than his fantia update lol. Still, quite a lot of interesting things in the past few hours:
First, he retweeted a post by the artist Candzume (@ in Twitter and Fanza) about a doujin called something in the likes of
"A story about not being able to have a relationship with someone I loved as more than friends"
F_IlwfXboAAUYLd.jpg

Surprisingly, he then started tweeting about NTR still affecting him, hating NTR but still wanting to use it and complete his game. Note that he doesn't specify if he's talking about SS but it's most likely it.

Then, as Fleming-Armor already posted, he received a printed sample of the Ryoka dakimakura cover, while also revealing the uncensored breast of the image
F_fv5kha8AAyvDa.jpg

Then, oh boy... Get ready: a small video in a post titled: "I'll include the first botched route".
The video goes as follows (rough Google Lens Translation):

Well, my confession at that time,
Shall we try it again?
···picture? ...
"I'll do what I couldn't do again"
...but
``I went to university after all this time.
“My feelings at Rinkai School
think about it carefully
I'm not saying you should forget about it, right?
``Just gather your thoughts once.
If it's difficult
Just the words I couldn't say are enough
...It's probably refreshing.
Right? Is it okay?
Look, I thought it was a lesson from Senpai.
It used to be like that
“You were listening to what I said.
Oh, I understand...
“Eh...um...then...
H... just one word
Eh...uh...um...
forever···
"I've been talking about Keita for a long time...
"I liked it···
*lights go off*
“...Eh...Ah, that...!
Se...Senpa...
“Haa... haa...!
*ligths go on*
“Haa... haa... haa...! Ahaha,
I’m sorry. Didn’t you like it?
Right now...
That's what I thought Keita-kun
would do.
``My body started moving on its own.
"Huh...I don't normally do things like this...
...Ah, was it a failure?
...It was my first time kissing.
Untitled.png
The way I understand it, Ryoka's Sempai makes a move on her as she has conflicted feelings between him and Keita, only to then have her fist kiss taken away by said Sempai.
If anyone wants to listen to the audio as there's isn't much movement because it's only game sprites:

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Man, can't believe him posting on Twitter was a bigger update than his fantia update lol. Still, quite a lot of interesting things in the past few hours:
First, he retweeted a post by the artist Candzume (@ in Twitter and Fanza) about a doujin called something in the likes of
"A story about not being able to have a relationship with someone I loved as more than friends"
View attachment 3107288

Surprisingly, he then started tweeting about NTR still affecting him, hating NTR but still wanting to use it and complete his game. Note that he doesn't specify if he's talking about SS but it's most likely it.

Then, as Fleming-Armor already posted, he received a printed sample of the Ryoka dakimakura cover, while also revealing the uncensored breast of the image
View attachment 3107297

Then, oh boy... Get ready: a small video in a post titled: "I'll include the first botched route".
The video goes as follows (rough Google Lens Translation):

Well, my confession at that time,
Shall we try it again?
···picture? ...
"I'll do what I couldn't do again"
...but
``I went to university after all this time.
“My feelings at Rinkai School
think about it carefully
I'm not saying you should forget about it, right?
``Just gather your thoughts once.
If it's difficult
Just the words I couldn't say are enough
...It's probably refreshing.
Right? Is it okay?
Look, I thought it was a lesson from Senpai.
It used to be like that
“You were listening to what I said.
Oh, I understand...
“Eh...um...then...
H... just one word
Eh...uh...um...
forever···
"I've been talking about Keita for a long time...
"I liked it···
*lights go off*
“...Eh...Ah, that...!
Se...Senpa...
“Haa... haa...!
*ligths go on*
“Haa... haa... haa...! Ahaha,
I’m sorry. Didn’t you like it?
Right now...
That's what I thought Keita-kun
would do.
``My body started moving on its own.
"Huh...I don't normally do things like this...
...Ah, was it a failure?
...It was my first time kissing.
View attachment 3107340
The way I understand it, Ryoka's Sempai makes a move on her as she has conflicted feelings between him and Keita, only to then have her fist kiss taken away by said Sempai.
If anyone wants to listen to the audio as there's isn't much movement because it's only game sprites:
Isn't that scene from the demo that was released a while back?

But anyway, my god, I can't believe the sequel once had an initial release date of June 2023. The power of NTR really messed with the dev's mind. But then again I'm not surprised at the toll it takes for the type of person to be able to make content like this.

Reactions: ktez

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
God I really hope we get something like this in the sequel. Body writing and condom belts are so hot especially if it’s shown subtly like if we saw it slighty through Ryoka’s shirt on her tits or used condoms sticking out of her skirt. Nipple piercings would be great too. IMG_3012.jpeg

Nov 19, 2019
Isn't that scene from the demo that was released a while back?

But anyway, my god, I can't believe the sequel once had an initial release date of June 2023. The power of NTR really messed with the dev's mind. But then again I'm not surprised at the toll it takes for the type of person to be able to make content like this.
Oh, really? I'm personally waiting for when we get an official translation (if any) of the game, so I haven't checked the demo yet.
While I'm not saying that he's right or wrong on taking his time, nor am I defending or condemning him, he's:
-Writing the story, scenes and dialog
-Scripting and coding in the scenes and events
-Sketching and Drawing the scenes, character portraits and now also including animated scenes
...and a whole lot more hoo-hah that goes in hand with game development; a bunch of small tasks that add-up really fast into a long development time, working only part-time on it and having hiccups here and there just keep pushing things back. A very common mistake game devs keep making all the time is setting up an expected completion time frame (or worse, a fixed release date) for things to then go wrong.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
God I really hope we get something like this in the sequel. Body writing and condom belts are so hot especially if it’s shown subtly like if we saw it slighty through Ryoka’s shirt on her tits or used condoms sticking out of her skirt. Nipple piercings would be great too. View attachment 3108373
If this is more in the game then I hope they keep it solely in one route. Personally this always looks like emotional scat and is just as appealing as physical scat.

Nov 19, 2019
God I really hope we get something like this in the sequel. Body writing and condom belts are so hot especially if it’s shown subtly like if we saw it slighty through Ryoka’s shirt on her tits or used condoms sticking out of her skirt. Nipple piercings would be great too. View attachment 3108373
Reading Ryoka's inner monologue is what I love about the game: her thoughts on everything she's going through is what I like, not so much the NTR. But I agree that other routes and the game itself could've used the message board system a bit more. It is such a neat feature.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
Reading Ryoka's inner monologue is what I love about the game: her thoughts on everything she's going through is what I like, not so much the NTR. But I agree that other routes and the game itself could've used the message board system a bit more. It is such a neat feature.
The message board and phone calls were features the sold the game for me. It was so hot to hear Ryoka cheating on you in real time and see all the demeaning stuff people say about her on the board. All typical NTR elements that were finally put into a game. One way I think the creator can improve it without a ton of work is maybe have dialogue options for Keita when he’s on the board or calling Ryoka.

Reactions: phantomz

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
Without a doubt one of the best NTR games I've ever played. Perhaps it would be right to say that it is also the best voyeurism game ever made.

About the camp event and festival, which takes place at the end of August. What are the routes these events occur?

I haven't done all the routes yet.

Reactions: Surpriz20

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Without a doubt one of the best NTR games I've ever played. Perhaps it would be right to say that it is also the best voyeurism game ever made.

About the camp event and festival, which takes place at the end of August. What are the routes these events occur?

I haven't done all the routes yet.
The festival is with Daisuke and Masaru, IIRC.

And the end-of-game school trip event happens on every path, they're all a little different. On some paths Ryoka doesn't even come to the trip.

Reactions: AlexKunKun

jepcent

Jun 21, 2019
There's actually mentions of nipple piercing in the game but for some reason it's not shown

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes