Blck191

Mar 5, 2018
I don't know if someone has already asked about this, but is it possible to run several routes at once or only play one finish and then start a new game and do another one?

elliochness

Aug 15, 2016
You can get her interested in several guys at once but there will be an event that locks the game on a specific route on her birthday and only that ending will get played.

That said, the game is fairly quick to play if you just hit the "skip time" hotkey when there's nothing you want to do.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
Of course he posted this as I was getting back home form work and needed to eat something... Anyways, here it is. Nothing crazy unfortunately but some interesting bits as always. My only complain is the lack of Ryoka's tits in a more riské/spicy situation (As always, translated with DeepL and Google Translate (bread, bread, bread)):

Hello! Before I knew it, it was already winter...
It was summer until the other day, but it has turned cold as if it was a lie.
I don't have much chance to wear fall clothes... (I bought them, but I haven't had a chance to wear them....

I know it's been a little while, but here is my regular report and the results of the ci-en survey.
I don't have much to report.
Sorry, but Fantia does not have a survey function, so we can only report the results here.

◆Survey contents
For translation.
Q1. Do you have NTR feeling about anal sex?
Yes 57% Yes
No 43% Yes
Current number of responses 426

Q2. Do you have a sense of NTR about the development in which the interloper lets another man have the heroine?
Yes 68% No
No 32
Current number of responses 426

Q3. Do you feel a sense of NTR when you see an orgy?
Yes 59% No
No 41
Current number of responses 423

Q4. Which of the following relationships between the hero and heroine have a sense of NTR?
Married couple 17
Love relationship 25
One-sided love (hero → heroine) 33
One-sided love (hero → heroine) 15
Unrequited love (heroine → hero) 6%.
Relatives 4%.
Current number of responses: 425

Q5: Which sex between the hero and heroine is NTR-like?
Have had sex 23
Attempted to have sex (55%)
Never had sex 22

Q6. Which of the following types of inter-male sex is NTR-like? (Multiple answers allowed)
Defective (junior type) 14
Hotties (good looking) 10%.
Hussy (good-looking) 11
Dirty type (dirty) 15
Uncle type (normal) 11
Erotic kids 12
Sportsman type (7%)
Hookers (3%)
Friends 10%
Just a Mob 6%.

Q7: Does it feel like NTR when the main character wakes up to cuckoldry?
Yes 42% No
No 58

Q8. Do you feel sorry for the heroine? Including bad endings
Yes 55
No 45

Q9.About playing RPGs, do you feel cuckolded? Do you feel cuckolded?

More or less "cuckold" 68
More or less "cuckold" feeling 32

Current 414

Q10. Do you have an optical drive in your PC? (As a future trend for packaged software)
Yes 50% No
No, I don't. 45%.
Next time, I will not install it. 2%.
I don't have a PC. 3%.
Current 414

recent situation
◆Miscellaneous
The invoice system has started, and the prices of restaurants, physical therapy, guitar lessons, etc. in my neighborhood have started to go up... I think it is affecting me a little by little. It may also become more difficult to ask voice actors for work. Eroticism is strong even in times like these. Let's enjoy eroticism!
I like to play with my phone when I can see the other person.

I have only had one session this month.
Sorry, I don't have much to report on development...

Woah...sorry_:)3")_I don't see X much either, so I'm being modest.
(It's like I'm dead, but I do look at it sometimes and RT it)

I'm sad to report as it is, so I'll let you know the results of a survey at Ci-en about the parts of NTR that often bother me. It is about NTR in general, not for koiremono, and is just a reference opinion: ‍♂
(If there are others, it all depends on the situation, so just yes/no.)

That's all!
Sorry, that's quite a lot. ......

Oh, I forgot to include the "creepy guy" as an interloper!

There are many more details, but this is the part I have trouble with every time I do NTR. I choose what I think is shiko depending on the situation at the time, but I wanted to ask you once. ......

I'm also waiting for your comments!

It's cold, but be careful of the flu, etc! Jigu got vaccinated.

((He got vaccinated, let's gooo! No more flu/fever breaks hopefully lol (this is of course a joke)))

View attachment 3041654
View attachment 3041655
Oh man those survey questions looks very promising. The first couple ones I think is most likely for Yasui’s route, I’m so excited. An Orgy scene would be absolutely insane. I came up with a potential orgy scenario for the game, let me know what you guys think.

For the orgy scene it’s most likely that Yasui is forcing Ryoka to attend them. So it would start out just one-on-one for everyone, Yasui fucking Ryoka and all the other guys having sex with their own partners. But overtime as Yasui fucks Ryoka’s brains out, the other guys take notice of her, hearing how erotic her voice is and how sexy her body is.

Slowly more guys are losing interest in their own partners and literally start walking to Ryoka and the next thing you know there’s a crowd of guys basically waiting for the chance to fuck Ryoka and it goes from an orgy to a massive gangbang of Ryoka.

I think that would be so hot because the game needs to remind you that Ryoka is not your typical girl and how desirable she is. What do you guys think?

Feb 27, 2021
Oh man those survey questions looks very promising. The first couple ones I think is most likely for Yasui’s route, I’m so excited. An Orgy scene would be absolutely insane. I came up with a potential orgy scenario for the game, let me know what you guys think.

For the orgy scene it’s most likely that Yasui is forcing Ryoka to attend them. So it would start out just one-on-one for everyone, Yasui fucking Ryoka and all the other guys having sex with their own partners. But overtime as Yasui fucks Ryoka’s brains out, the other guys take notice of her, hearing how erotic her voice is and how sexy her body is.

Slowly more guys are losing interest in their own partners and literally start walking to Ryoka and the next thing you know there’s a crowd of guys basically waiting for the chance to fuck Ryoka and it goes from an orgy to a massive gangbang of Ryoka.

I think that would be so hot because the game needs to remind you that Ryoka is not your typical girl and how desirable she is. What do you guys think?
I don't like gang bang, but it looks like it will be in this game, but what I would like is DP.

The Yasui route should be focused just on himself and even the two of them having sex together at Ryoka's house and then at Yasui's house.

Ryoka's interactions with Keita would also be cool if you go for a walk with her, Ryoka has desires and thinks about mischief when she sees something, and I hope she continues to have that ''event'' of licking ice cream and she practices more.

And there should have been Yasui's face shown in the dialogues, just like the others, I don't know why there isn't one for Yasuo and Masaru.

Feb 27, 2021
An honest question: What would you like to see in the next game besides other routes? And also when walking with Ryoka, interactions and random events between Keita and Ryoka on the map and other routes like Yasui, etc.

I wish there was a way to invite friends out: For example Yasui, and while walking around the map or doing something, Yasui starts touching her ass and chest and so on.

Another detail would also like it to be possible to change the costume of the Ryoka you want, and have interactions between NPCs and even characters we know have a reaction.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
An honest question: What would you like to see in the next game besides other routes? And also when walking with Ryoka, interactions and random events between Keita and Ryoka on the map and other routes like Yasui, etc.

I wish there was a way to invite friends out: For example Yasui, and while walking around the map or doing something, Yasui starts touching her ass and chest and so on.

Another detail would also like it to be possible to change the costume of the Ryoka you want, and have interactions between NPCs and even characters we know have a reaction.
The only new feature I wanted was pretty much implemented which is being able to slightly see Ryoka’s underwear when she’s wearing something different. I hope it goes further and include body writing and used condoms as well. So in Keita’s POV you would just barely see used pink condoms from below her skirt and maybe slightly see some writing on her tits through her shirt. And in her POV, you basically see everything that was under her uniform that Keita didnt notice.

Can you explain how the invite friends thing would work because it sounds great but might not make sense story wise since why would us the main character be inviting all these characters to walk around since most are technically strangers. I can see it happening in a story route if they force Ryoka to invite Keita.

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto
Feb 27, 2021
The only new feature I wanted was pretty much implemented which is being able to slightly see Ryoka’s underwear when she’s wearing something different. I hope it goes further and include body writing and used condoms as well. So in Keita’s POV you would just barely see used pink condoms from below her skirt and maybe slightly see some writing on her tits through her shirt. And in her POV, you basically see everything that was under her uniform that Keita didnt notice.

Can you explain how the invite friends thing would work because it sounds great but might not make sense story wise since why would us the main character be inviting all these characters to walk around since most are technically strangers. I can see it happening in a story route if they force Ryoka to invite Keita.
Yes, there's that too. It would work for others to force Ryoka to invite Keita anyway.

I'm curious what the new route will be like for a guy at the station who also had a drawing of Ryoka on the train being harassed.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022

I would also like a hang out between friends, masaru is my favorite route so it would be really hot to see a hang out between the there of them where Masaru flirts with ryoka, win games, discussions, etc to keita and when the route has much progress maybe see how they act like a couple in front of keita. Also more scenes with masaru face, I mean why masaru and Yasui are the only ones without a face, i just hope that dev could make their faces too.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man, this game is way too driven by the MC's actions... which is absolutely terrible for a NTR game. Though it's also possible I've become absolutely completely biased due to Nebel, which seems to be the absolute best game that's actually a game where this particular fetish is involved.

Still, telegraphing right from the start that you should avoid the exclamation marks is pretty bad design tbh... Then the so called good ending turns out to be a complete disappointment in every aspect on top of everything else.

However, for me, who doesn't particularly care overly much about the NTR aspect, the biggest disappointment was how poorly done the corruption of the heroine is. Her fall into sluttery is not particularly great... Granted, I haven't looked at all the routes, but I didn't feel very inclined to play the game a bunch of times to see all of them. For one. For two, if all of them are just as MC driven as the brat's route, I definitely can't be assed to bother. Like. The Hell. The scenes don't trigger unless MC goes with the hoe to the brat. All of them except for the birthday and ending scene.

It's like he has to gift wrap her for him, because the little shit couldn't do anything on his own.

Shame. The girls are pretty hot, and Saki's scenes are pretty hot too, and a tad hilarious... Though I could do without 95% of the guys in the game being hideous in all aspects. Like. C'mon. Law of averages don't work that way dammit...

Oh well. I'll decide some other time if I actually want to bother looking at more of the routes outside the gallery...

Oct 5, 2018
That'd be so hot.

I like the idea of costume changes but since it's a corruption NTR game, I'd prefer if Ryoka's costume changes are tied to corruption instead of being controlled by us. I don't know if Castella will implement it but he did "Heart" comment 25 on this post that suggested something similar-

Reactions: Urgot Main Urgot
Feb 27, 2021
That'd be so hot.

I like the idea of costume changes but since it's a corruption NTR game, I'd prefer if Ryoka's costume changes are tied to corruption instead of being controlled by us. I don't know if Castella will implement it but he did "Heart" comment 25 on this post that suggested something similar-

Yes, it kind of makes sense.

If Castella implements this, that's fine too, but for that it would be better to control Ryoka than Keita himself, since controlling Ryoka won't happen.

And I hope this game has a lot of content.

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto

radaralert

May 16, 2022
I love how popular Ryoka has become. She's now getting her own body pillow case. It seriously looks amazing. Probably the best full body view of her, because ya know, she's always having sex in awkward positions. I can really appreciate the view and that it's official artwork. I'm assuming this is the first official content of her outside of the game?

F-j6CTmaUAAvMWr.jpg

Nov 19, 2019
I love how popular Ryoka has become. She's now getting her own body pillow case. It seriously looks amazing. Probably the best full body view of her, because ya know, she's always having sex in awkward positions. I can really appreciate the view and that it's official artwork. I'm assuming this is the first official content of her outside of the game?

View attachment 3075641
First official merch? As far as I know, I think it is.
By the way: isn't it odd that her swimsuit is her "most" iconic outfit (or at least that's how ziggy always promotes the game: title card, promotional material), yet we only see her wearing it in-game a couple times. Most of the time she's just wearing her schoolgirl uniform or her casual clothes.
Not a complaint or anything, just pointing it out and also realizing that it would've been cool if each route featured at least one scene with her wearing it, even if it was just one of those small events like her and Oyama standing together next to his tent.

Reactions: radaralert

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023

View attachment 3075641
It makes sense that they chose the swimsuit for her body pillow but if you can choose one alternative outfit for her body pillow what would it be?

For me it has to be the cheerleader outfit no doubt. It’s a nice contrast from her personality since it’s something she would never wear normally but of course she was forced to wear it.

radaralert

May 16, 2022
First official merch? As far as I know, I think it is.
By the way: isn't it odd that her swimsuit is her "most" iconic outfit (or at least that's how ziggy always promotes the game: title card, promotional material), yet we only see her wearing it in-game a couple times. Most of the time she's just wearing her schoolgirl uniform or her casual clothes.
Not a complaint or anything, just pointing it out and also realizing that it would've been cool if each route featured at least one scene with her wearing it, even if it was just one of those small events like her and Oyama standing together next to his tent.
Yeah, none of it is in the game whatsoever but it has become her trademark look, and makes her more unique..for example Tifa and here white shirt and black suspenders. I think it's hot and literally pointless to wear, other than it's super pervy Japanese thing. But hay, it does standout and it's working.

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021

View attachment 3075641
That suckable tits and breeding hips and damn that thigh..

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes