HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Fair point about the uncertainty on the release date.

About fan translation/MTL, I believe translation work on Gaptax's new game started during its development phase. Same for coolsister's newest release. I could be wrong.
yes, you wrong, no one trans anything in demo or develop phase, because it like build sand castle

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto

FoolishJimmy

Sep 16, 2017
getting major withdrawal symptoms now. anyone know if there's similar games as SOS and Tina? I also finished NTR Knight just recently (similar gameplay)

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
getting major withdrawal symptoms now. anyone know if there's similar games as SOS and Tina? I also finished NTR Knight just recently (similar gameplay)
at best you could take a look at the rest of shiinachiku-castella's catalog, they're quite similar. There's also "STARWORKS"'s catalog, also in the same genres but the gameplay is menu based, that and its usually in MTL hell.

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
Just wondering will this game get animation update? Or it will only be the scars of summer after edition? Because I saw one animation with blowjob on dev twitter that look like CG from Scars of summers, wondering it was update or not.

Oct 5, 2018
Just wondering will this game get animation update? Or it will only be the scars of summer after edition? Because I saw one animation with blowjob on dev twitter that look like CG from Scars of summers, wondering it was update or not.
That's for the After Story.

The reason why things might look similar is because the After Story sort of lets you look at the unseen bits of the base game, and also has events that occur after the main game.

Reactions: Meat_unr

Salladz

May 7, 2021
That's for the After Story.

The reason why things might look similar is because the After Story sort of lets you look at the unseen bits of the base game, and also has events that occur after the main game.
So do we get to see what happens more after the main game ?

oswalpuya

Dec 26, 2022
Is Rioka going to be corrupt from the beginning in almost all tje routes? Or are they going to corrupt it little by little, because I prefer the last option.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So do we get to see what happens more after the main game ?
It's a sequel.

Basically the same game done again. Working theory is that it follows the "normal" end where Ryoka doesn't fall for any of the other guys but Keita doesn't confess either.

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
It's a sequel.

Basically the same game done again. Working theory is that it follows the "normal" end where Ryoka doesn't fall for any of the other guys but Keita doesn't confess either.
According to his comment here, which I'm assuming is Google-translated since it's in English, it'll be an expansion of every route

zigucomment.PNG

Nov 19, 2019
We've got new update, let's goooo!!! Turns out my MC card actually works on Ci-en so I'm cancelling my Fantia in exchange of it lol~ anyways, it's a looong update so I'll tell you what I think of it at the end. A always, MTL and "rewritten" by myself:

Scars of Summer After#18 Serious Development Progress

Good evening! It's getting colder all of a sudden. The windshield of my car was frozen when I tried to go to the convenience store late at night. I wonder how people who ride bicycles protect themselves from the cold... it's amazing :)3)

This article is about serious development progress.
For those on the summer color plan or above, I would like to introduce a few erotic scenes.

Development Progress
002-image-800-EN.jpg
The Denki Gai Matsuri festival has come to a successful conclusion,
The development that we have been working on little by little is finally starting to show results.

Now that some progress has become visible, we would like to make a proper report this time,
I would like to make a full report this time.

Main Story
■■■■■■■□□□□ 70%.

Each route (erotic)
■■■■■□□□□□ 50%

Rough draft
■■■■■■■■■■ 100% 

CG
■■■■□□□□□□ 40%

Animation
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%+α

Saki-nee
■□□□□□□□□□ 10%

This is what the overall progress looks like. Now the real work begins ('ᾥ').

◆Main story
I'm just deciding what to do with the ending, so once all the erotic stuff is done.
I would like to decide the true end of Kowaremono. I'm looking forward to it.

◆Each route (erotic)
About half way to go...!
Since the first part of NTR can be experienced with no mark, I aim to get the eroticism I want to do with a deep and intense look. Last time, there was a lot of rubber rape, but this time, there is a lot of cum inside. It's fun to be able to cum inside. Some routes are before seaside school, so the relentless blame before the fall is also good .

◆Rough draft.
This is done. It's been a long time coming... but I just want to say sorry...

◆CG
CG will be done in one go after everything is assembled. Just like last time, I was asked to debug only the A-side, and I just finished the rough work into CG. I have to do my best.

◆Animation
Animation is all done. +α means it's more erotic when it moves...! I might add more if I get horny. The animation is erotic because it expresses the feeling of a pussy sucking on a man's dick without being able to resist it. CG still images are also important, so we use them depending on the scene.

001-nob04_A3_nokezori.gif
Mating press... I love the feeling of losing too much.

◆Saki-nee's Ending
003-image-800-EN.jpg
I am honestly worried about this part. I was going to make it playable, but the amount of work involved would be enormous.... In some cases, it may be in the form of getting to know each other and watching scenes like last time. Sorry if that happens.

I'll try to update once a month and concentrate on development for a while. Sorry if replies and such are delayed .

*He then thanks those who went to the convention and have bought goods of him and the other developer he was partnering with.*

Slow play with tits
01-EN.png 02-EN.png
*Rough translation of a small section of the Noubo route*
Development continues to work on the eroticism of the various male leads. We plan to include a lot of very persistent and nasty stuff that we were not able to do in the original version: ......♠

004-image-800.jpg
It's still hard to draw Keita and Ryoka in perspective, but I'm getting more motivated, so I'll do my best.

That's all for now!

I'll do my best to get it out this year ( 'ᾥ').

Welp, f-me I guess lol. Not only is Noubo the one mating-pressing Ryoka in that animated scene but also the one playing with her melons in the other one. Still hoping those get reused in other routes cuz I freaking love them!
That preview of Ryoka coming out of the tent with her nips poking out and all sweaty with a bullshit excuse... my GOD! The Vagrant's route is one of my faves for sure.
The fact that he wants a true ending to the series has me both very excited and worried at the same time: because no matter what he chooses in the end, by pure statistics, he's gonna make a huuuge portion of the fans mad lol (probably myself included lol). I just hope whatever he chooses he doesn't end up backing off it if there's enough backlash.
I'm honestly surprised that he's done with the animations, which means he's either: faster at animating than drawing, there's only going to be very little animated scenes (this is what I assume is the case) or he's got someone else working on them on the side.
Regarding the Saki route: people have said it already: she could have her own game and it would be great as well haha! Hence why it would be a big workload to even think to implement it at all. At least show us schoolgirl Saki lol.

This is all on my part for now. Go nuts in the comments but be nice okay?

Francisco78

Mar 21, 2019
We've got new update, let's goooo!!! Turns out my MC card actually works on Ci-en so I'm cancelling my Fantia in exchange of it lol~ anyways, it's a looong update so I'll tell you what I think of it at the end. A always, MTL and "rewritten" by myself:

Good evening! It's getting colder all of a sudden. The windshield of my car was frozen when I tried to go to the convenience store late at night. I wonder how people who ride bicycles protect themselves from the cold... it's amazing :)3)

For those on the summer color plan or above, I would like to introduce a few erotic scenes.

Development Progress
View attachment 3279008
The development that we have been working on little by little is finally starting to show results.

Now that some progress has become visible, we would like to make a proper report this time,

Main Story
■■■■■■■□□□□ 70%.

Each route (erotic)
■■■■■□□□□□ 50%

Rough draft
■■■■■■■■■■ 100% 

CG
■■■■□□□□□□ 40%

Animation
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%+α

Saki-nee
■□□□□□□□□□ 10%

◆Main story
I'm just deciding what to do with the ending, so once all the erotic stuff is done.

◆Each route (erotic)
About half way to go...!
Since the first part of NTR can be experienced with no mark, I aim to get the eroticism I want to do with a deep and intense look. Last time, there was a lot of rubber rape, but this time, there is a lot of cum inside. It's fun to be able to cum inside. Some routes are before seaside school, so the relentless blame before the fall is also good .

◆Rough draft.

◆CG
CG will be done in one go after everything is assembled. Just like last time, I was asked to debug only the A-side, and I just finished the rough work into CG. I have to do my best.

◆Animation
Animation is all done. +α means it's more erotic when it moves...! I might add more if I get horny. The animation is erotic because it expresses the feeling of a pussy sucking on a man's dick without being able to resist it. CG still images are also important, so we use them depending on the scene.

View attachment 3279013

◆Saki-nee's Ending
View attachment 3279018
I am honestly worried about this part. I was going to make it playable, but the amount of work involved would be enormous.... In some cases, it may be in the form of getting to know each other and watching scenes like last time. Sorry if that happens.

I'll try to update once a month and concentrate on development for a while. Sorry if replies and such are delayed .

*He then thanks those who went to the convention and have bought goods of him and the other developer he was partnering with.*

Slow play with tits
View attachment 3279022 View attachment 3279023
Development continues to work on the eroticism of the various male leads. We plan to include a lot of very persistent and nasty stuff that we were not able to do in the original version: ......♠

View attachment 3279045
It's still hard to draw Keita and Ryoka in perspective, but I'm getting more motivated, so I'll do my best.

That's all for now!

Welp, f-me I guess lol. Not only is Noubo the one mating-pressing Ryoka in that animated scene but also the one playing with her melons in the other one. Still hoping those get reused in other routes cuz I freaking love them!
That preview of Ryoka coming out of the tent with her nips poking out and all sweaty with a bullshit excuse... my GOD! The Vagrant's route is one of my faves for sure.
The fact that he wants a true ending to the series has me both very excited and worried at the same time: because no matter what he chooses in the end, by pure statistics, he's gonna make a huuuge portion of the fans mad lol (probably myself included lol). I just hope whatever he chooses he doesn't end up backing off it if there's enough backlash.
I'm honestly surprised that he's done with the animations, which means he's either: faster at animating than drawing, there's only going to be very little animated scenes (this is what I assume is the case) or he's got someone else working on them on the side.
Regarding the Saki route: people have said it already: she could have her own game and it would be great as well haha! Hence why it would be a big workload to even think to implement it at all. At least show us schoolgirl Saki lol.

Could you also bring the previous posts?

Francisco78

Mar 21, 2019

Development Progress
View attachment 3279008

Main Story
■■■■■■■□□□□ 70%.

Each route (erotic)
■■■■■□□□□□ 50%

Rough draft
■■■■■■■■■■ 100% 

CG
■■■■□□□□□□ 40%

Animation
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%+α

Saki-nee
■□□□□□□□□□ 10%

◆Main story

◆Each route (erotic)
About half way to go...!

◆Rough draft.

◆CG

◆Animation

View attachment 3279013

◆Saki-nee's Ending
View attachment 3279018

Slow play with tits

View attachment 3279045

That's all for now!

this publication of the hope that the game comes out, it looks very promising

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021

Development Progress
View attachment 3279008

Main Story
■■■■■■■□□□□ 70%.

Each route (erotic)
■■■■■□□□□□ 50%

Rough draft
■■■■■■■■■■ 100% 

CG
■■■■□□□□□□ 40%

Animation
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%+α

Saki-nee
■□□□□□□□□□ 10%

◆Main story

◆Each route (erotic)
About half way to go...!

◆Rough draft.

◆CG

◆Animation

View attachment 3279013

◆Saki-nee's Ending
View attachment 3279018

Slow play with tits

View attachment 3279045

That's all for now!

Hope it comes early/mid 2024 tbh since I kinda want to see more Rina 2 after this. Though I won't overdose on hopium knowing how this dude has been sick whole fucking years but hey, at least it's good that he's finally focused now on finishing the game. I'm kinda thinking the same about the animations, that he probably made a few and the rest is just CG (I could be wrong tho).

kiziero

May 18, 2023
hey can someone clarify something for me plz?I downloaded a supposed full save and in the recollection room i see some gaps between some faces.Is that normal or am i missing some scenes?
Also i have to say since i just finished the game that it was incredible and on the happy ending of it for the first time ever i acutally shed a tear to something i started with the intention to just fap to it.Amazing.Never happened before to me.I put it along with the first time i read 177013 on weirdest fapping experiences ever

Last edited:

Benhooskun

Nov 23, 2020
Someone mentioned earlier that there's a Yasui demo for the new game, can the OP be updated with this link? Currently trying to find it.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes