Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Someone mentioned earlier that there's a Yasui demo for the new game, can the OP be updated with this link? Currently trying to find it.
I tried to upload it but they do not upload demos only "normal" versions, you have to find it elsewhere :(

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Reactions: Diegoz

Loba31

Oct 25, 2022
Can anyone help me understand how to see the CG scenes? I read that I can read the diary at the end of the day after she does "whatever", but the door is locked after 12 and even if i can enter the room, nothing happens when I click the diary.

MiraiTrunks

Feb 27, 2018
Can anyone help me understand how to see the CG scenes? I read that I can read the diary at the end of the day after she does "whatever", but the door is locked after 12 and even if i can enter the room, nothing happens when I click the diary.
You can read the diary at anytime, it doesn’t have to be the same day as an event.
You then click on the heart that is on the day that an event happened to see it

Loba31

Oct 25, 2022
You can read the diary at anytime, it doesn’t have to be the same day as an event.
Thank you mate. I'm such an imbecile, I play the game on the keyboard and it never occurred to me that I have to click that...

Reactions: MiraiTrunks

arifareika

Mar 15, 2023
so how to start the routes for the SoS:After demo's? the game is in japanese and i can't understand anything, just blindly talks to everyone doesn't seem to works

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Any recommendations? First time manually utilizing MTL on a game.
Use this one Tool - RPGM - MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool | F95zone it works fine and that´s the one I used for playing the demo. Some people say that a virus warning appears when they try to download it. It never happened to me so if you follow all the instructions, it there shouldn´t be a problem.

Izuocha123

Nov 20, 2021
Hello sorry for the tagging, but i wanted to ask about what i should do/what condition to pass so that other random men will go after ryouka ?

I checked the hints menu and there were 2 options - 1.Adultry trigger conditions(main story progress)so definitely not this I guess.
2.Even trigger conditions
Event trigger conditions which if I am not wrong are the random events that happen to ryouka when she is alone(other men approaching her) .

MiraiTrunks

Feb 27, 2018
Hello sorry for the tagging, but i wanted to ask about what i should do/what condition to pass so that other random men will go after ryouka ?

I checked the hints menu and there were 2 options - 1.Adultry trigger conditions(main story progress)so definitely not this I guess.
2.Even trigger conditions
Event trigger conditions which if I am not wrong are the random events that happen to ryouka when she is alone(other men approaching her) .
She can only get scenes with the characters that are mentioned in the Adultry trigger conditions (Daisuke, Nobuo, Vagrant etc..)
There are no random men
Most of the scenes you need to be with her to trigger.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes