Izuocha123

Nov 20, 2021
She can only get scenes with the characters that are mentioned in the Adultry trigger conditions (Daisuke, Nobuo, Vagrant etc..)
There are no random men
Most of the scenes you need to be with her to trigger.
Ah I see, that's a shame . I thought there would be some content with those extra characters all over the map , example the farmer guy in their hometown.
Thank you for replying.

Reactions: MiraiTrunks

H333

Jan 18, 2018
I wonder what the chances are that the sequel gives us an expanded happy end as well... probably not all that high right?

Reactions: Banana269

Inkognitas

Jun 15, 2018
I wonder what the chances are that the sequel gives us an expanded happy end as well... probably not all that high right?
I think there's a decent chance that there will be a "good" ending. But that it's likely that this particular ending will be as uneventful as the last one.

Hopefully he could make it a bit more interesting for us to actively seek it out, but the chances are slim.

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
When will Scars of Summer After be released ?
No estimated release date yet. All we know is that the creator Zigu has been more motivated to complete it this year, and has been more consistent with his progress updates lately than in the past.

nova7

Oct 24, 2019
No estimated release date yet. All we know is that the creator Zigu has been more motivated to complete it this year, and has been more consistent with his progress updates lately than in the past.
Is there anything new that differentiates it from the previous version?

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Is there anything new that differentiates it from the previous version?
I mean yea it's a sequel lol. It aims to expand on every route from the first game. Look through the articles for yourself for more info

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
So, how do you get to downtown? I know you have to take the train, but it says it's closed until September and the game seems to end before August, right? Or does it continue after the confession scene?
*EDIT: Nevermind, tried reinstalling the patch and now it works apparently.*

Last edited:

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
It's a sequel.

Basically the same game done again. Working theory is that it follows the "normal" end where Ryoka doesn't fall for any of the other guys but Keita doesn't confess either.
That kinda sucks tbh, I thought it was going to be a continuation of prior routes, playing the same game but with different animations sounds kinda dull

Edit: But hey, that's just my humble opinion

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
That kinda sucks tbh, I thought it was going to be a continuation of prior routes, playing the same game but with different animations sounds kinda dull

Edit: But hey, that's just my humble opinion
That's kinda what I mean, though.

Obviously the story isn't going to be a continuation of the final scene of any of those routes, since they basically all end with Ryoka leaving MC, getting pregnant, etc...

So there has to be some imaginary cut-off line between the start and the end of the original SoS.

And to an extent, any sequel is going to be the same game with new animations ^^

But also a new story.

What you shouldn't expect from the game is something completely different. It's still a NTR game.

Reactions: Roaring_Resolve79

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
god dammit i was waiting for new post of this game while some users are now fighting now TF??
There's probably not gonna be new news for more than a week, IIRC the devs posts new update around the 20th, with a potential new pic on Twitter around the same time.

Reactions: mazda1024

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
That's kinda what I mean, though.

Obviously the story isn't going to be a continuation of the final scene of any of those routes, since they basically all end with Ryoka leaving MC, getting pregnant, etc...

So there has to be some imaginary cut-off line between the start and the end of the original SoS.

And to an extent, any sequel is going to be the same game with new animations ^^

But also a new story.

What you shouldn't expect from the game is something completely different. It's still a NTR game.
Yes and that's totally ok, I mean we do know what happens after the events of the original SoS, she leaves MC, gets pregnant, etc.. But I thought it was going to be a game showing all the events in between, not sure if I explain myself, as in watching Ryoka whoring about and stuff, take the BBC route(can't remember his name lol) for example, it'd be nice to see Ryoka transformation with dyed hair and tattoos and such, that's just one example, and honestly I wouldn't mind to see like the love route getting some content too and i'm not one of those anti NTR guys.. Just saying idk.

Edit: Ok so I've been reading and "translating" some posts on dlsite and apparently it's going to be a bit of both, some "unseen" content from original game plus some after events of the original game, and about the love route thing, that's gonna make the ntr haters rage even more cause it seems you'll get some friendship bonding and even play mini games with Ryoka as cute little friends, but never confess to each other haha, you'll go straight to ntr routes right after play bug catching mini games with her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ravelord Nito
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes