Feb 27, 2021
how the hell animation 100% and CG only 40%??? and how the fuck CG only 40% after 4 year??? and now he put saki on top of this and it just 10%??? idk what you guys think but no way he can release the game this year or next year
These are scenes that are not animated, and Saki is not even the main one, so she only has 10%, she will only be used after Ryoka is completed.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
These are scenes that are not animated, and Saki is not even the main one, so she only has 10%, she will only be used after Ryoka is completed.
but the CG still 40% after 4 year, it like 10% per year??? now we got 6 month till august, 6 month and 60% CG, 90% saki, 40% main story left.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
how the hell animation 100% and CG only 40%??? and how the fuck CG only 40% after 4 year??? and now he put saki on top of this and it just 10%??? idk what you guys think but no way he can release the game this year or next year
Adding to what the 2 people said below your post, the heavy stuff is almost done, the rest are light compared to making an animation and coding. I think he did the smart move in tackling the animations first, as it's not easy , and let cg progress be delayed/ stopped until its done.

As for Saki storyline, I dont think it's gonna be that hard to finish since we might only get a straightforward route on her unlike the main heroine that has branching routes.

I think the game will be released this year. But I'm still debating if Im gonna play it using raw MTL , Dazed's gpt tl, or wait Kagura version. Problem with Kagura version is it might take a year or a few months before they publish it.

YourloveisaDrug

Jan 24, 2021
The thing about animation is that they need to make a lot of frames to make it smooth. meaning the more frames the more time they need to burn in animation. while cg only needs a few at most since most of the touches they would change is around the face showing what emotion they are expressing. and they can just recycle other parts of the cg to make it look like they are moving. that's why it will require less time than animation now that the animation is done. he can now finish the reminding cg within I hope the time he says he. will release the game.

bad English not my first language.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
The thing about animation is that they need to make a lot of frames to make it smooth. meaning the more frames the more time they need to burn in animation. while cg only needs a few at most since most of the touches they would change is around the face showing what emotion they are expressing. and they can just recycle other parts of the cg to make it look like they are moving. that's why it will require less time than animation now that the animation is done. he can now finish the reminding cg within I hope the time he says he. will release the game.

bad English not my first language.
i know how animation work, and i also know how long to make small (hentai) game like SoS

the thing is back 2021, he say none about animation (also saki), which meant he change his mind mid-way, which meant at this point his CG should done at least 80% (to release this year), but we can see his CG is done by 40% and animation is 100%, which meant he do nothing at least for 2 year, cause i only see news about animation around the end of 2022 or begin of 2023.
in fact, he release the demo last year (after the delay the game to 2024), so by my math, i say he only begin make SoS After around the end 2022, he think he can make it by summer 2023 but he over his head, maybe he think animation is easy pie of cake but turn out it not a cake for one man team (or two)

YourloveisaDrug

Jan 24, 2021
i know how animation work, and i also know how long to make small (hentai) game like SoS

the thing is back 2021, he say none about animation (also saki), which meant he change his mind mid-way, which meant at this point his CG should done at least 80% (to release this year), but we can see his CG is done by 40% and animation is 100%, which meant he do nothing at least for 2 year, cause i only see news about animation around the end of 2022 or begin of 2023.
in fact, he release the demo last year (after the delay the game to 2024), so by my math, i say he only begin make SoS After around the end 2022, he think he can make it by summer 2023 but he over his head, maybe he think animation is easy pie of cake but turn out it not a cake for one man team (or two)
There is always the possibility that he wanted to add more scenes than he originally planned for. the game and just continued to say its 40% or 10% saki could have originally had only 5 scenes but he wanted to add more and made it 9

Reactions: HHLONG

freyzoned

Dec 14, 2018
New update everyone, new update. Not as big as the last one but pretty interesting nonetheless. Good to see the game's development coming together every month. As always, MTL and rewritten by me, as well as my thoughts on it at the end of the post:

Scars of Summer After#19 Clothed Paizuri

Good evening! Just when you thought it was snowing, it suddenly got hot. The temperature difference and strong winds may be making many of you a little sick.

This article is about the progress of development and paizuri in clothes! I hope you enjoy it!
For those of you who are on the Summer Color Plan or higher, I'll show you a few erotic scenes.

Development Progress

This month has been a month of ecchi scenes.... I've been working on NTR scenes for a long time, so I'm feeling a bit worn out...:)3)

Overall Progress

Main Story
■■■■■■■□□□□ 70% completed

Each route (erotic)
■■■■■■■■■□□ 90

Rough Story
■■■■■■■■■■ 100% 

CG
■■■■□□□□□□ 40%

Animation
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%+α

Saki Sis
■□□□□□□□□□ 10%

Finally, I am almost done with all of Ryoka's erotic scenes.... I'm afraid I'm going to throw up because the NTR scenes are quite egregious in tone, but I'm confident that they are sexy. I will endure until I get everyone to play them...

[Future Plans]
I'd like to finish Ryoka's main route and each route erotica by the end of March and start Saki sister's route.

If all goes well, after that I may be able to start debugging the A-side (Keita's point of view) with the cooperation of the producer and the users of the Natsuiro Plan continuity, just as I did with the original.

I'll do my best!

Clothed Titty Fuck

View attachment 3369183

Paizuri in clothes...! I really wanted to do it once...!

With soft big tits, you have to support them with your hands...but I love the fact that you can do it without hands.

Who will have their entire dick wrapped in a pair of big tits...enjoy!

I'll open the comment section again from this time. I may be late in responding, but thank you

View attachment 3369185

I also like tank tops only....

There is going to be a STEAM version of Kotoko!

View attachment 3369187

What a surprise! We got an announcement for a STEAM version of Kotoko-chan! I thought it would be impossible since it has less gameplay and is mainly about school uniforms... but... they did it... thank you so much I'm really happy since I have a lot of affection for this work.

Thank you so much for ordering so many goods such as hug pillow covers. We are having the manufacturer make them, so please wait a little longer!

Those who lined up at the Denkigai Festival, those who ordered online...! We have received so much motivation that it really makes us cry .

I'll do my best to get it played.

See you next month.
I think it's time to go ahead and get some information down for the release.

For those of you who are on the summer color plan or above, I'll report back with a rough of the clothed paisley and a few erotic scenes.

Clothed Titty Fuck Sketch

View attachment 3369190

I mostly make a rough sketch in pencil and then clean it up in Krita. I want my animations to be more fluid, so I want to get better at it .

View attachment 3369191

Yes, it's a butt. It's nice to be able to see the cut-ins together with the standing pictures.

That's it for the development progress!

I'll do my best

Love to see him improving on the animated scenes. Very inspiring and amazing to me as we're talking about the work of 1 person.

So form the post I assume we're getting a "beta test" version of the game around March for the Ci-En supporters... God this thread is going to get pinged over and over again from clueless people who don't understand it's still not the final version... not looking forward to that at all lol~

Preview of the (I assume) Daisuke route let's goooo!!! His route it's actually one of my favorites so love to see him not only together with Ryoka, but also in front of Keita while Daisuke has Ryoka in such revealing sports clothes! Id' love to see some bra-less/panty-less version of that portrait of Ryoka~ as well as some scenes of Daisuke fondling her body without care that they're in public. There's an old man in that sence... the possibilities man, think of them!

Kokoto getting a Kagura Games localization comes off as really surprising to me! Not only is the game really short, but also really less polished and varied than Tina or SS, so it really has me wondering what makes Kagura decide which games to translate and localize...

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think so far, we've seen previews of each route except for Masaru, so I assume he's due next month... Anyway see you all next month or whenever we get another in-between update, take care.
decent update! nice

Nov 19, 2019
◆CG
CG will be done in one go after everything is assembled. Just like last time, I was asked to debug only the A-side, and I just finished the rough work into CG. I have to do my best.
I'll do my best to get it out this year ( 'ᾥ').
but the CG still 40% after 4 year, it like 10% per year??? now we got 6 month till august, 6 month and 60% CG, 90% saki, 40% main story left.
He literally said on the previous update that he'll do the images at the end. Makes sense too, since he'll have to do only the ones needed for the game. Imagine starting on them, only to realize you don't have enough to fill in the routes or having to rewrite/scrap scenes to fin in those already completed.

Reactions: TheDevilsDens

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Looks way better than the original, I think it's fair to speculate that it's probably going to be his magnum opus (at least until he makes Tina 2 lol).
yup, but i sure he say he make tina 2 before SoS After, and after that not hear any news for tina 2, so safe to say tina 2 is nowhere in at least until 2026 (or never)

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
a lot CG is just copy paste

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
and after that not hear any news for tina 2
This is just your personal problem. After release of first demo SoS another story, he wrote on cien that he would completely focus on SoS (becauseplanned small dlc has grown into a full-fledged game), and after release SoS AS he would begin full-fledged work on Tina 2

Reactions: Roaring_Resolve79

kingiceeyes

Aug 2, 2021
hello sorry if t disturb there are news about scars of summers 2(after) could you tell me if you know if you can download it? would you provide me with a means to download it? or still there is nothing and it has to come out? thanks in advance for the information :)

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes